Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
Hope 20 more updayes , with main girl sex scenes, and rise her corruption level like to 2 or 3 , or made plot banches 2 should sufice maybe , go forward , Like she getin on the beach on the park on the kitchen on publick, add 3 costumes sexy ones, or so and 20 more updates pls thanks.

PLOT TWIST APART , this game who's develoepr looked like a snail at least have digged the girl , meanwhile that Game MyModel Dadadadada you know what one , its dumb developer went silent lost , and trolled all us.

Well best wishes to this one to keep on this path its already on. Moar please

Last edited:
Reactions: Ceesko

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
people have mine in the game for 2 hours when MC first races has sex with her daughter the game always pours out or freezes ... I downloaded it on this site f95zone .. and I would like to know if mine has a current problem or does she do it like that for everyone? I play on android .. where can I download this game then so that there would not be this problem that I subbed ?? :unsure: :rolleyes::(

zoislk

Dec 9, 2019
people have mine in the game for 2 hours when MC first races has sex with her daughter the game always pours out or freezes ... I downloaded it on this site f95zone .. and I would like to know if mine has a current problem or does she do it like that for everyone? I play on android .. where can I download this game then so that there would not be this problem that I subbed ?? :unsure: :rolleyes::(
for what it's worth, it's freezing for me too on my laptop. Looking at task manager, it's a massive CPU hog when the animations started and the game crashes soon after.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
So in Ch1 after talking to Lorena in the kitchen and deciding to 'Go to see Fernanda' the text switches to Spanish from English and won't switch back regardless of the language options I select.
Does anyone know how to fix this or is it a current bug?
Same to me. Hope the developer fix it.

Reactions: shadowr19

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
MeetingHer-0.2.3.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Here is a compressed version, hope it's all good, enjoy.

Meeting Her [v0.2.3.4]

WIN:

MAC:

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Nothing new? Added previous content or bug fix? My game ends at the same place.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Nothing new? Added previous content or bug fix? My game ends at the same place.
I can't tell for sure, but it seems like it's day 3 fixes where animations would lock up the game and some other stuff.

There is v0.2.4.0 in BETA I assume that's the next version with Chapter 2 Day 4 with some new animations, and also says it's short. Says, "last day of the chapter as well".

Reactions: fishbrain and giqui

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Whats up with all the cuck submissive options regarding Marcos??? OP says no ntr, but they seem like the typical ntr choices, it's so weird, I hope there are not nasty surprises later smh..

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes