holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I took my time reading this thread after making my comment and apparently the dev had planned for it to have some small optional ntr content, but he changed his mind (thank god lmaoo).
But I assume thats why those choices remain , they were supposed to lead there. But now that it is no longer planned, they just seem weird and out of place. But oh well, whatever.

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
Whats up with all the cuck submissive options regarding Marcos??? OP says no ntr, but they seem like the typical ntr choices, it's so weird, I hope there are not nasty surprises later smh..
in what place is it?
Is it the one of Marcos's wife? I don't remember if she was his wife

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
in what place is it?
Is it the one of Marcos's wife? I don't remember if she was his wife
It is everywhere regarding Marcos, specially in the initial part of the game. When you talk to him he constantly tells you how hot your daughter is or how he wants to fuck her (I am paraphrasing here but you get the idea), and there are choices to either tell him to fuck off (non ntr) or just stay silent/play along with what he is saying. In the usual ntr game the second option would lead to some ntr bs, but here, it leads nowhere.

Last edited:

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
It is everywhere regarding Marcos, specially in the initial part of the game. When you talk to him he constantly tells you how hot your daughter or how he wants to fuck her (I am paraphrasing here but you get the idea), and there are choices to either tell him to fuck off (non ntr) or just stay silent/play along with what he is saying. In the usual ntr game the second option would lead to some ntr bs but here, it leads nowhere.
yes yes now i remember that part

edit:I thought that this option was about to exist because the other is a pervert who likes to talk

Ryolc

Nov 28, 2022
quite interesting game for play, hope to see even more development on the story but so far is good, keep it up.

Reactions: kratos1234

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Suddenly the language changes to espanol when MC goes to see his daughter in the room of Marco's son.
And it hops back and forth. I'm playing 2.3.2

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well, that was an short update. Pretty much just a sex scene and the choice of how you want to deal with Estefania.

Oct 10, 2022
Compared to previous updates? what?

[later edit] the jester in you, got me. 2nd time :)) won't work [/later edit]
It was my first update for this game, so I don't know about the previous updates to be honest but comparing to other games even for the games that have short update periods, also comparing to expectations from a game it felt like a very short update. When you download a game after an update you basically expect more than one scene I think. :HideThePain:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I like the game a lot but I think there should be more options for the daughter, like she has the female protagonist tag so it would be fair in my opinion for her to make her decisions in terms of relating to whoever she wants I already know that it won't be a game of betrayal and I'm fine with that but it would be more interesting if the game had options for both protagonists to have fun with whoever they wanted if the father could because the daughter couldn't :unsure:

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
I like the game a lot but I think there should be more options for the daughter, like she has the female protagonist tag so it would be fair in my opinion for her to make her decisions in terms of relating to whoever she wants I already know that it won't be a game of betrayal and I'm fine with that but it would be more interesting if the game had options for both protagonists to have fun with whoever they wanted if the father could because the daughter couldn't :unsure:
I think you're referring to the sharing kink. Adding that kink on this late would be a very bad idea. The story written so far is in the harem/vanilla type direction. To take a U-Turn now for the sharing/NTR kinks wouldn't make sense story wise. Plus from the posts I've seen so far from the developer, he has more or less stated that he wouldn't be going in direction.

There would be a very big backlash if the Dev changes his mind and entertains that idea at this point in the game.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes