Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I think you're referring to the sharing kink. Adding that kink on this late would be a very bad idea. The story written so far is in the harem/vanilla type direction. To take a U-Turn now for the sharing/NTR kinks wouldn't make sense story wise. Plus from the posts I've seen so far from the developer, he has more or less stated that he wouldn't be going in direction.

There would be a very big backlash if the Dev changes his mind and entertains that idea at this point in the game.
Ah ok, thanks for explaining but it makes sense but I am happy that will have harem because if I had to choose between Estefania or Fernanda, of course, my choice would be the daughter ;)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Is there going to eventually be anal?
Well I hope so, right? like when MC and Fernanda they are lost in sex you can tell that soon she will want to experience the pleasure of anal sex I hope I'm right because that can't be missing from any game anal sex is always something special :p

Reactions: Kassan06969

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Well I hope so, right? like when MC and Fernanda they are lost in sex you can tell that soon she will want to experience the pleasure of anal sex I hope I'm right because that can't be missing from any game anal sex is always something special :p
I was hoping definitely with daughter

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
So happy I can finally break up with Estefania, I didn't want her in the first place and I did everything I could to ruin our relationship.

I just wanted Fernanda and her friend.

I don't play incest games to be with someone besides the family. Also, she's kind of a bitch.

Great update with a lot of intimate content. 1680608209476.png 1680608335958.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: LSC82 and Ass Fan

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.4.1 + Multimod by LaikDink

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Mega

Size 324 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IgorMkg83

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
So happy I can finally break up with Estefania, I didn't want her in the first place and I did everything I could to ruin our relationship.

I just wanted Fernanda and her friend.

I don't play incest games to be with someone besides the family. Also, she's kind of a bitch.

Great update with a lot of intimate content. View attachment 2519969 View attachment 2519980
Tverything could be resolved with Harem but the daughter is my option for a good happy ending :love:
I even liked Estefania at first but after a few updates I started to find her behavior strange, I was even afraid of not being able to break up with her but still, we can choose. Now I'm hoping that Estefania understands, she has a way of being a little crazy lol
incest games is good so I always choose someone from the family too and actually this update was good I hope the next one is even more I want more scenes with Fernanda.

Reactions: RYOUSC

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I see a few posts about sharing the daughter and how the dev said there would be no NTR in this game but I am starting to wonder what direction the dev is heading though because:

When you take the daughter on vacation on one day you take her clothes shopping. She tries on a pink top and the MC says why didn't you just change it out here and she says that she can't wear a bra with it and points at her tits and says do you want everyone to see these.

Then the MC asks himself would I like that or not, Well if you say yes it uses the variable: $ mccuck = "cuck". If you say no you get: $ mccuck = "nocuck". I know the dev is saying there will be no NTR but NTR and cuck are pretty close to being the same thing.

It's possible that the dev doesn't know exactly what the word "cuck" means considering he isn't a native English speaker and that variable is actually being used for exhibitionism, so like showing the daughter off or doing things in public, which that I would definitely like.

Also there is another variable for the MC being gay which can be picked when you go to the bar with your daughter and her two friends. Is that going to open up MMF 3somes with the daughter I wonder.

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
I see a few posts about sharing the daughter and how the dev said there would be no NTR in this game but I am starting to wonder what direction the dev is heading though because:

When you take the daughter on vacation on one day you take her clothes shopping. She tries on a pink top and the MC says why didn't you just change it out here and she says that she can't wear a bra with it and points at her tits and says do you want everyone to see these.

Then the MC asks himself would I like that or not, Well if you say yes it uses the variable: $ mccuck = "cuck". If you say no you get: $ mccuck = "nocuck". I know the dev is saying there will be no NTR but NTR and cuck are pretty close to being the same thing.

It's possible that the dev doesn't know exactly what the word "cuck" means considering he isn't a native English speaker and that variable is actually being used for exhibitionism, so like showing the daughter off or doing things in public, which that I would definitely like.

Also there is another variable for the MC being gay which can be picked when you go to the bar with your daughter and her two friends. Is that going to open up MMF 3somes with the daughter I wonder.
I have to agree the cuck choice makes me really doubt and question the dev's commitment on that whole ntr thing. You don't make the mc a cuck unless you plan to put ntr in.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
the language bug when going to look for the daughter is still there. switches from english to spanish immediately. won't even change to italian

Last edited:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i noticed something weird, dunno if it's the walkthrough mod related or not, but they have sex, then later they kiss in the lobby and she runs off crying, then it's like they're having sex for the first time again???

edit: i get it now, re-using same scenes, shoulda changed the dialog a bit to make it not appear like it was re-running the original, scared me there. seen some games that for some reason they start over suddenly at the end where you started into it and go thru everything again, over and over and over.

Last edited:

kiziero

May 18, 2023
Hey can somebody help me a bit?Just downloaded the game,and at some point the text starts to be in spanish instead of english?I didnt do anything,it happened random?Has it happened before to somebody else?I installed the multi mod btw.Is that perhpas the problem?

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes