bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'cheat' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "tl/english/script/chapter two/update3b.rpyc", line 6604, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 881, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 774, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
Exception: Sayer 'cheat' is not defined.

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Meeting Her 0.3.1.0
Fri Aug 4 09:07:33 2023
```
Got this right before the previous area reached. After, you have to do ignore then choose the estefania choice option twice to get it to continue. I even started from the beginning and did the skip function to get to the defloration. Did not matter, so it is not anything with the saves, it is a coding issue.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MeetingHer-0.3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...I wonder if MC can obtain a harem path with all the girls, or will it end real bad for him? Also considering the jealousy levels are high among his daughter and girl friend...who was shown shooting him in his dream right after finding out he was with other girls. It looks like it could be a difficult task to achieve the Harem path.

And I noticed after MC's daughter came back from their beach holiday, and she spoke to her friends, and asked if they fought. Both had this awkward look like something happened between them. I wonder if something did happen between them, and that content was from remnants of the removed NTR content? It sure gave the impression that they were hiding that they fucked each other when she was gone.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
The teased game title at end "Find Sommeliers To Love", even that falls one letter short, based on the number of blanks. Somebody is 3 short, somebodies is 1 short, somethings is also 1 short. Having trouble coming up with an 11 letter word to fit. Salamanders for our herpetologists out there.

xxxRCxxx

Jun 25, 2023
Great game, just wanted to let you know the bathroom scene with Lidia's daughter at the bar is in Espanol instead of Ingles. I don't know if that was a mistake or not. I was using the English version when it happened.

xxxRCxxx

Jun 25, 2023
"So do I gotta break up with Est or is there a sharing route? Est's dialogue seems to hint at a sharing route while daughter has a kick to the curb vibe... And do I get to knock boots with Lorena? Was kinda hoping for that this update just before the end, but MC left her passed out..."

I was able to have the MC fuck Lorena.......

Arcteryx

Jun 6, 2017
The teased game title at end "Find Sommeliers To Love", even that falls one letter short, based on the number of blanks. Somebody is 3 short, somebodies is 1 short, somethings is also 1 short. Having trouble coming up with an 11 letter word to fit. Salamanders for our herpetologists out there.
A sommelier is someone who takes care of or serves wine. I hope this helps.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
A sommelier is someone who takes care of or serves wine. I hope this helps.
Yes, I may have not made that clear. At the end of this update Verde aka rojo123 put up a "fill in the blanks" for us to guess their future game title. It was in the format of F___ S___________ T_ L___. It immediately brings to mind the Queen song, "Somebody To Love"(Find Somebody To Love) but somebody is not enough characters, so I started trying silly thoughts like sommelier, which even pluralized was not 11 characters.

Reactions: Arcteryx

billclinton99

Jan 2, 2020
Dialogue mysteriously goes into spanish during encounter in restaurant bathroom when english is the selected language. (n)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
That's why it's always good to have your Spanish up to date:ROFLMAO:

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes