LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
It's a shame it turned out the way it has. The game was pretty good imo.
Just when it was getting to the good part... Seeing how these 2 deal with their new relationship? What does the GF react? How does she react to you being a manwhore? Can we get the red head friend to play?

At least we got to play with Fernanda before the dev quit.

Oct 10, 2022
Just when it was getting to the good part... Seeing how these 2 deal with their new relationship? What does the GF react? How does she react to you being a manwhore? Can we get the red head friend to play?

Most likely that's the real reason for abandonment. Dev probably stuck on the story and how to move forward, so an easy way out. Because if it real was about the money, then why would he start a new game? :unsure:

• Sad
Reactions: LSC82 and Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

Agreed. I was hoping for some lesbian stuff with Fernanda and her friend.

Reactions: LSC82

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I am a bit heartbroken about this one, and I'm not one to get too attached to games I find on here. I will miss it. Fernanda was a really great character and even the bad translations made the entire game a little more charming at points. Not to say that I am unwilling to check out the new game when it comes, but I probably will not be as excited about it as I was about this game.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Patreon sucks. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they completely ban any adult content in the next year or so. All you devs better look for another place, especially if it has, even behind a patch, anything they already don't like.

jose_1

Jul 18, 2020
that argument doesn´t fly when there are multiple other platforms he could´ve moved to

And especially not when it was already mentioned that he´s going to work on a different game
Bro, he was making no more than $44 a month. Give him a break. The game was good, but people didn't support it enough. When he turned yo subscriber, he was getting $22 a month. Not even enough to buy groceries

jose_1

Jul 18, 2020
So now people think they are entitled to having devs working in games that make them no money. And they judge them when they decide to drop it.

It is totally different to the case where devs have a lot of support and go weeks to months without game progress

Reactions: Vollezar

Wolf4827

Sep 18, 2021
Does anyone know how to get the second Lorena scene, played through the game that's there and only missing that scene right now

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
JUN 15, 2024 03:25 PM
PUBLIC POST

This content was created for artistic and entertainment purposes FOR ADULTS ONLY and may include pictures and materials that some viewers may find offensive. If you are under the age of 18, if such material offends you or if it is illegal to view such material in your community please exit the page IMMEDIATELY. All depicted characters are fictional. No live victims were produced during this content creation and no harm was imposed upon any live creature. All characters depicted in sexual situations are 18 years of age or older and of the age of consent, even if it looks otherwise. Acts depicted are all consensual.

Hello!

As it is public knowledge, Meeting Her has been abandoned. Beyond confirming it on Discord I haven't had the mood to post nothing about it. The permanent suspension of the other creator page left me with no feeling to do anything.
As I never received much support with that project plus the loss of my other creator page I had decided to start a new project.

The coming project is kind of similar to Meeting Her but improved in several aspects, writing, renderings, lighting, animation, etc.
The project will be called "Lost Daughter". Unlike Meeting Her, I decided to write the entire script before starting working on the renderings. And I did it. The script is almost complete and I've already started on the renders, of which there are about 400 done for now.

I have learned from my previous mistakes so the first thing I took in consideration is the duration. Meeting Her has about 7 hours on average to get to the last update, to which must be added that there is still a long way to go to conclude its story.
While on the other hand, Lost Daughter, complete, will last at most 4 hours. A significant reduction in time, the difference lies in the content.
This new project goes straight to the important points of the three secondary stories and the main story, it does not deviate or contain empty paths.

Talking about the story, I said it’s similar to Meeting Her. Yes, but there are differences. First of all the main story:

chapter_one.png

The protagonist and his daughter named isabella, whom he doesn't know or even know exists until SOMEONE informs him of her existence. The MC wants nothing to do with the young lady but is forced to spend time with her, to get to know her (Meeting her lol). They both end up getting attached but in addition to getting attached, she falls in love with the mc and ends up provoking certain sexual acts, which have no turning back. The mc now cannot reveal his identity to her under any circumstances.
However, the same person who informed him of the daughter's existence
demands that the mc reveal who he is and keep her as his family member.
It's too late now, what they did has no way back. tell her the truth? keep the secret? sooner or later she will find out the truth.
What will she do when she finds out that the man she fell in love with is actually her own father?

I would like to explain it better, give more details, it would be too much information. It wouldn't make sense to play it if you already know what will happen.

On the other hand, the three secondary stories are well defined, each one with its own style and plot.

kate2_scene1_enable_3.jpg
The new co-worker (Kate): This girl is blonde, young and with light blue eyes. she's an "enemy" of the mc's daughter. This leads to some scenes of jealousy and competition with her. She is also bisexual, she is interested in the mc's girlfriend. She is always there to lend a hand in the main story if you follow her story correctly. Her story is totally related to the mc's girlfriend. In fact, completing her story enables a sub ending in the mc's girlfriend's ending, a sort of 3's relationship.
It also enables a mini tertiary story (Amber) another character relates Kate and Isabella.

cap1_day1_midday_scene2_1.jpg
The boss's story (Amanda): this is by far the most fun. It is about "cuckolding" (the mc is not the cuck, on the contrary) the mc is competing with a male co-worker (with whom he gets along badly) who has sex first with the female boss, this event is enabled by the male boss, he is the one who asks for it. If the mc wins, the co-worker will suffer... a lot. I don't want to specify because the surprise of the punishments this character receives will be spoiled. But I can say that it enables a "tertiary" mini story (Cinty) another girl related to the bosses and the bad guy.
Also, if this story is completed, rewards will be given that affect the end of the main story with respect to the mc's daughter.

andy2_scene4_enable_13.jpg
The old coworker (Andy): A girl who wants to pretend in front of her parents that she has a boyfriend, mc takes action, in this story the mc finds out that the father of this girl can solve a problem that the mc has in life. The purpose of the story is to get her pregnant. It doesn't affect the ending very much unless you choose to stay with her. It also enables a tertiary mini story (Anna) a character related to Andy.

I want to release the first update as soon as possible but it takes time, because unlike my previous project each scene, each dialogue has its own renders, no character sprites with backgrounds behind.

If you subscribe, join the Discord . I post all the progress related to the project there.

game_menu_main.png

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
JUN 15, 2024 03:25 PM
PUBLIC POST

This content was created for artistic and entertainment purposes FOR ADULTS ONLY and may include pictures and materials that some viewers may find offensive. If you are under the age of 18, if such material offends you or if it is illegal to view such material in your community please exit the page IMMEDIATELY. All depicted characters are fictional. No live victims were produced during this content creation and no harm was imposed upon any live creature. All characters depicted in sexual situations are 18 years of age or older and of the age of consent, even if it looks otherwise. Acts depicted are all consensual.

Hello!

As it is public knowledge, Meeting Her has been abandoned. Beyond confirming it on Discord I haven't had the mood to post nothing about it. The permanent suspension of the other creator page left me with no feeling to do anything.
As I never received much support with that project plus the loss of my other creator page I had decided to start a new project.

The coming project is kind of similar to Meeting Her but improved in several aspects, writing, renderings, lighting, animation, etc.
The project will be called "Lost Daughter". Unlike Meeting Her, I decided to write the entire script before starting working on the renderings. And I did it. The script is almost complete and I've already started on the renders, of which there are about 400 done for now.

I have learned from my previous mistakes so the first thing I took in consideration is the duration. Meeting Her has about 7 hours on average to get to the last update, to which must be added that there is still a long way to go to conclude its story.
While on the other hand, Lost Daughter, complete, will last at most 4 hours. A significant reduction in time, the difference lies in the content.
This new project goes straight to the important points of the three secondary stories and the main story, it does not deviate or contain empty paths.

Talking about the story, I said it’s similar to Meeting Her. Yes, but there are differences. First of all the main story:

View attachment 3741137

The protagonist and his daughter named isabella, whom he doesn't know or even know exists until SOMEONE informs him of her existence. The MC wants nothing to do with the young lady but is forced to spend time with her, to get to know her (Meeting her lol). They both end up getting attached but in addition to getting attached, she falls in love with the mc and ends up provoking certain sexual acts, which have no turning back. The mc now cannot reveal his identity to her under any circumstances.
However, the same person who informed him of the daughter's existence
demands that the mc reveal who he is and keep her as his family member.
It's too late now, what they did has no way back. tell her the truth? keep the secret? sooner or later she will find out the truth.
What will she do when she finds out that the man she fell in love with is actually her own father?

I would like to explain it better, give more details, it would be too much information. It wouldn't make sense to play it if you already know what will happen.

On the other hand, the three secondary stories are well defined, each one with its own style and plot.

View attachment 3741138
The new co-worker (Kate): This girl is blonde, young and with light blue eyes. she's an "enemy" of the mc's daughter. This leads to some scenes of jealousy and competition with her. She is also bisexual, she is interested in the mc's girlfriend. She is always there to lend a hand in the main story if you follow her story correctly. Her story is totally related to the mc's girlfriend. In fact, completing her story enables a sub ending in the mc's girlfriend's ending, a sort of 3's relationship.
It also enables a mini tertiary story (Amber) another character relates Kate and Isabella.

View attachment 3741142
The boss's story (Amanda): this is by far the most fun. It is about "cuckolding" (the mc is not the cuck, on the contrary) the mc is competing with a male co-worker (with whom he gets along badly) who has sex first with the female boss, this event is enabled by the male boss, he is the one who asks for it. If the mc wins, the co-worker will suffer... a lot. I don't want to specify because the surprise of the punishments this character receives will be spoiled. But I can say that it enables a "tertiary" mini story (Cinty) another girl related to the bosses and the bad guy.
Also, if this story is completed, rewards will be given that affect the end of the main story with respect to the mc's daughter.

View attachment 3741145
The old coworker (Andy): A girl who wants to pretend in front of her parents that she has a boyfriend, mc takes action, in this story the mc finds out that the father of this girl can solve a problem that the mc has in life. The purpose of the story is to get her pregnant. It doesn't affect the ending very much unless you choose to stay with her. It also enables a tertiary mini story (Anna) a character related to Andy.

I want to release the first update as soon as possible but it takes time, because unlike my previous project each scene, each dialogue has its own renders, no character sprites with backgrounds behind.

If you subscribe, join the Discord . I post all the progress related to the project there.

View attachment 3741146
made them triplets , and we are talking ♪ . why ONE when u can have 3 , welll even if the other 2 are step childs or something♪ good luck

and above Meeting here , at least should give a release on story , CG , Comic mode ? maybe for those who liked the main li

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
It sucks that he couldn't give a send off to Fernanda and this story before jumping into this.

Just do a final version where she tells her grandparents that she'll stick around and they fuck a lot.

Reactions: jose_1 and RYOUSC

NicolaTesla

Jul 5, 2021
After reading his justification, it is clear to me that he did not make an ending because he did not feel like it. He should have made an ending however it was, short, rushed, with little logic, but an ending.
He has the right not to do it, and the players have the same right not to trust that the next game he starts he will finish it. I don't think with this attitude he's going to have many people paying for his games.

jose_1

Jul 18, 2020
It sucks that he couldn't give a send off to Fernanda and this story before jumping into this.

Just do a final version where she tells her grandparents that she'll stick around and they fuck a lot.
I agree. A rushed ending is better than nothing a all. Nothing too complicated and without new scenarios. At least one scene with Fernanda and her friend and a last one with Fernanda. Maybe a time leap into the future where we see Fernanda pregnant. I hope Verde reads this an considers giving an end to this chapter.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes