5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
1611390521526.png

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev.
If you like my mods please consider supporting me on my , , or .

Game/Creator: Meeting her - Verde
Modder: ShaddyModda - - - -
Mod Version: 1.4.1b
Game Version: 1.4.1b
Language: English
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: -
OTHER
Unofficial android port incl. my mod. HERE by Wills747 -

Masterlist of Mods

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Awesomeness, I played through the last version using your mod, and here is the update all ready not long after the game updates. Thank you so much for this.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
Stupid question and i apologize for it ..but I still need to find out the answer :p
Does this mod help us avoid NTR?or warns us that this is a choice that leads to NTR?
I apologize for my question
Thank you

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
ShaddyModda
Stupid question and i apologize for it ..but I still need to find out the answer :p
Does this mod warns us that this is a choice that leads to Sharing content?

I know it's a stupid question and I apologize for it but I'm not a big fan of NTR and Sharing content so I really will like to know Thank you.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
ShaddyModda
Does this mod warns us that this is a choice that leads to Sharing content?

I know it's a stupid question and I apologize for it but I'm not a big fan of NTR and Sharing content so I really will like to know Thank you.
if that type of content is added then yes the choices will tagged with either sharing or ntr

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
from the story line you already have girl friends, and she is bringing a friend to check on you, after problems with her maternal grandmother who is now out of the picture and this old girlfriend has 19yrs age of majority to self choose. If all else fails dump the ones that are not premium. At some point the harem becomes more work than pleasure. Believe me the infighting and positioning between them, jealousy synced menstrual cycles make it worth cutting some loose. If they are high maintenance, use that in decision tree.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
To the Dev, I found a story error, when talking to Marcos, the MC has choice of when he last saw his friend Fernanda between 19 years ago and I don't remember. Neither should be correct as the intro you gave said, she was your friend and a problem developed with her maternal grandmother. One should rationalize that you both must have been over ten years of age at the time you were separated from your friend. Therefore is she is NOW 19 years old, the time since you last saw her must be less than 19 years!

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
To the Dev, I found a story error, when talking to Marcos, the MC has choice of when he last saw his friend Fernanda between 19 years ago and I don't remember. Neither should be correct as the intro you gave said, she was your friend and a problem developed with her maternal grandmother. One should rationalize that you both must have been over ten years of age at the time you were separated from your friend. Therefore is she is NOW 19 years old, the time since you last saw her must be less than 19 years!
Dude this is walkthrough mod thread,not game thread so you should write this in main game thread.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Dude this is walkthrough mod thread,not game thread so you should write this in main game thread.
ok thanks, and I have played a little more too, and see that the friend description is off.... probably for publishing in restrictive environments. Last download was the mod, which I still have misplaced do you have more explicit instructions on how to copy paste the files into the correct location?

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
ok thanks, and I have played a little more too, and see that the friend description is off.... probably for publishing in restrictive environments. Last download was the mod, which I still have misplaced do you have more explicit instructions on how to copy paste the files into the correct location?
If you've played the new game update (1.3.1) using the mod that was for version 1.2.0, you may experience bugs.
If you can't wait for the mod to be updated, then just play without it.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
This mod is not updated to last available version of the game which was released today, and person who create this wt mod take a break until 8 May so it is unlikely that the mod will be updated before then.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
To be honest if the storyline in the game was to make sense it should have been a daughter-father incest relationship, but you know because of the patreon the dev had to choose a solution where by default they are just friends but fortunately we can choose the relationship between them at the beginning of the game.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
This mod is not updated to last available version of the game which was released today, and person who create this wt mod take a break until 8 May so it is unlikely that the mod will be updated before then.
as if Shaddy has anything better to do until then :)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote