HTML Completed Meeting Keeley [tlaero & phreaky]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
2myapt1.jpg
Overview:
I joined the two games (the daydream is now the full one), refreshed the text, added sounds (as long as you're on a browser that follows industry standards), achievements, and 3 save/restore slots. I also wrote a new bonus scene which is unlocked if you get all 12 achievements.​

Developer/Publisher: tlaero & phreaky
Censorship: None
Version: Completed
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
All: - - -
Thanks to @Bantry for sharing!

apt1.jpg apt2.jpg bar2.jpg bedroomfuck1.jpg bonus9.jpg bonus21b.jpg keishagym10.jpg locker8.jpg nightclub3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

anschwww

May 10, 2017
and now a thread for Getting To Know Christine, For Life With Keeley and Coffee For Keisha? :test:

tails

Jun 2, 2017
something seems to be wrong, i follow the WT but it doesnt let me find jessica at the end of the first day :/

Reactions: ShawnB

banhka

Mar 14, 2017
Very nice! I love tlaero games. Although I prefer some of her more recent work this one brings back good memories. Thanks for this!

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
This was one of the best game in the very old times. It's relatively short, and you can construe the four event into one chain of events, one after the other.

Wizzzz

Sep 9, 2017
Sorry for unearthing this thread but after all this time, no one bothered to make a complete walkthrough (this game is just the fusion of "Virtual Date with Keeley" for which there is a walkthrough in the op and "Daydreaming with Keeley" for which I didn't find any even on sharklagoon) so here is a complete one.

Reactions: oszapo25

Wizzzz

Sep 9, 2017
Blast from the past! And, this is strangely topical since we're working on "Life Changes for Keeley" now.

Tlaero
Yes! I've spent the last few days playing or replaying all your and mortze's games. In a sense, they make me think of shark's old flash games (which were insanely hard) but I prefere your stories :D
I find it amazing that you are still up and running even though you were already doing this years before all this took off. I hope to see more games from you

Reactions: oszapo25

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I checked recently, and the first time I posted something I was working on was May 2nd, 2010. So, yeah, I've literally been doing this for a decade.

Thank you for playing, Wizzzz!

Tlaero

Reactions: AmanRocky
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes