Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Aww looked nice, the art was cool and character design but the translation is terrible.
For some reason we aren't allowed MTL thread prefixes, but now we're not even putting MTL in the main post... We just gotta download and see if it's google-fu fest or not. I think the more annoying thing is the fact this is an "official" translation hurts the most.

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
so i checked the japanese website and vndb and none of them make mention of NTR so i think its appropriate for the tag to not be there.

Marauder1175

Apr 26, 2018
Hmm The main characters kinda resembles these 4 from Konosuba. Not sure about their personalities tho such as the Priest being useless and the blonde girl being a masochist and Magic girl going EXPLOSION! The guy is there for comic relief.

View attachment 1718047
I honestly thought that the title was "MeguminDungeon" at first glance, with the similar silhouettes and color schemes... I'm a bit disappointed it's not a Konosuba parody, but it doesn't look bad.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Hmm, have this and another series of VNs from them in the "probably-forever-in-the-backlog-but-it's-here..." part of one of my HDDs.
...I think I can achieve similar levels of poetry with self-MTL if needed, really. Quite shameful for this to be "official" TL (really looks like only a somewhat decent MTL). lol

EDIT: also, them mosaics are abysmal...

Last edited:

meme54321234

Aug 19, 2018
after downloading this i got a warning for Trojan:Script/Oneeva.A!ml anyone else got this? (i already removed it and currently running a scan)

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I don't mind the translation or the fact that it has absolutely zero gameplay, not even as a "choose your own adventure" visual novel, what bothers me is that the H-scenes are kinda low quality and meh. At least give me some sex sounds.