3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
I think we should all chill. As I posted before, the scene is not full on bestialism, it's Ciri having fun with a werewolf's dick (I mean, compare it with the nun/werewolf gif in Stephencore's post). And we don't know yet what Meis plans to do next or what prompted them to make this one. Sure, if they go for the beast side of Witcher's world, there will be a shift of fanship and that sometimes happens. But I doubt they will simply move away from all they've done so well up to now.

Stephencore

May 3, 2023
I think we should all chill. As I posted before, the scene is not full on bestialism, it's Ciri having fun with a werewolf's dick (I mean, compare it with the nun/werewolf gif in Stephencore's post). And we don't know yet what Meis plans to do next or what prompted them to make this one. Sure, if they go for the beast side of Witcher's world, there will be a shift of fanship and that sometimes happens. But I doubt they will simply move away from all they've done so well up to now.
Well, I probably wouldn't be too happy myself if it was one of the nasty monsters but werewolves are considered reasonably sexy I guess. It also adds to the fact that it is transformed human and a sentient, thinking being. I think Meis will keep making futa content it just might not be exclusive.
I like this one a lot but I am biased, because I do like werewolf stuff.
And my remark about Jackerman's avatar picture was just a little joke I didn't mean anything by it :BootyTime:

Stephencore

May 3, 2023
That's pushing it a tad bit isn't it, buddy? :)
How so? In most media werewolf is a human who changes or shapeshifts or however you want to call it.
Even if you take example of The Witcher I am pretty sure it is a human who was cursed by a witch.

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
How so? In most media werewolf is a human who changes or shapeshifts or however you want to call it.
Even if you take example of The Witcher I am pretty sure it is a human who was cursed by a witch.
I was more referring to the "sentient" part (should have stressed that). I'm not knocking on it, just thought it was funny.

Stephencore

May 3, 2023
I was more referring to the "sentient" part (should have stressed that). I'm not knocking on it, just thought it was funny.
Well obviously I didn't mean LITERALLY sentient, they are damn pixels on screen. I meant in the fantasy universe like The Witcher they are sentient, thinking, self-aware beings not some dumb creature :BootyTime:
Afterall there is a reason they are amongs most popular, reocurring "sexy monsters" in smut books for women. Right there with vampires.
But anyways this is getting too off-topic. Sorry about that :HideThePain:

Last edited:

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
Well obviously I didn't mean LITERALLY sentient, they are damn pixels on screen. I meant in the fantasy universe like The Witcher they are sentient, thinking, self-aware beings not some dumb creature :BootyTime:
I know, man. It's just that to me they are just people that turn into beasts. But sure, in some stories they talk and all. I shouldn't have joked about that - this is turning into a werewolf ontology discussion and I'm no werexpert. Like I said, the main thing is enjoying Meis's work.

• Haha
Reactions: Stephencore

Stephencore

May 3, 2023
I know, man. It's just that to me they are just people that turn into beasts. But sure, in some stories they talk and all. I shouldn't have joked about that - this is turning into a werewolf ontology discussion and I'm no werexpert. Like I said, the main thing is enjoying Meis's work.
Certified Werexpert :cool: Now that is a fancy title to have. Unfortunately I am not one either.
It is good to joke, I think it is good when there is fun instead of drama.
Your words are true, Meis work is absolutely fucking smashing.

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
I don't understand why he started straying from his original style. He has created many works of very high quality. But then he started making characters with huge butts and breasts, now he's moved on to animals.

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
I don't understand why he started straying from his original style. He has created many works of very high quality. But then he started making characters with huge butts and breasts, now he's moved on to animals.
Perhaps their subscribers asked for it? But, correct me if I'm wrong, the big breasts/butts (I have nothing against that btw) are only in the scene you mentioned and Henrietta's in which it kinda makes sense she being the big mommy and breastfeeding the ciris.
Also, as I posted some days ago, I'm not into bestialism at all but I enjoyed the scene (the werewolf is not the focus - call it "soft bestialism" maybe). Finally, I also like the early stuff A LOT but we don't know yet if these are one-offs or an actual trend. If the next two or three releases confirm the latter, then possibly it would make more sense discussing it.

arlidor

May 15, 2017
judging by the last post in twitter, he will continue with bestiality thing
Perhaps their subscribers asked for it? But, correct me if I'm wrong, the big breasts/butts (I have nothing against that btw) are only in the scene you mentioned and Henrietta's in which it kinda makes sense she being the big mommy and breastfeeding the ciris.
Also, as I posted some days ago, I'm not into bestialism at all but I enjoyed the scene (the werewolf is not the focus - call it "soft bestialism" maybe). Finally, I also like the early stuff A LOT but we don't know yet if these are one-offs or an actual trend. If the next two or three releases confirm the latter, then possibly it would make more sense discussing it.

adamrekkler

Apr 24, 2021
People getting angry/upset over artists/animators rather doing what they like/want instead of forcing themselves to appeal to piraters not paying a dime and burning themselves out in the process is just giga cringe, it wouldn't be the first and last time this has happened and the animator just quit/retired never to be seen again

Unless they have stated to be exclusively futanari and you're paying them, you have ZERO rights to be upset. Either deal with it and ignore the content you don't like, or go into another animators thread - you dont pay money anyways so shut the fuck up

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
judging by the last post in twitter, he will continue with bestiality thing
I suppose you're right. @ Kemono the latest posts (yesterday) are two image sets: one is yen + werewolve, the other the 3 witcher girls big breasted versions.

But I still wanna see the next anims. If he goes all in on bestialism, I'll probably stay away. cookie, crumbles, etc.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: shitass1001

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
People getting angry/upset over artists/animators rather doing what they like/want instead of forcing themselves to appeal to piraters not paying a dime and burning themselves out in the process is just giga cringe, it wouldn't be the first and last time this has happened and the animator just quit/retired never to be seen again

Unless they have stated to be exclusively futanari and you're paying them, you have ZERO rights to be upset. Either deal with it and ignore the content you don't like, or go into another animators thread - you dont pay money anyways so shut the fuck up
Adam, aren't you overreacting a bit? I agree with you that if you are not paying you have no business complaining but the posts didn't sound angry or upset, more like surprised or saddened. Also, I don't think any post here would have any weight on Meis3d's decisions.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote