3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

adamrekkler

Apr 24, 2021
Adam, aren't you overreacting a bit? I agree with you that if you are not paying you have no business complaining but the posts didn't sound angry or upset, more like surprised or saddened. Also, I don't think any post here would have any weight on Meis3d's decisions.
No, because stuff like this here " He has created many works of very high quality. But then... " implies that Meis3d now makes lower quality animations/renders just because they changed their style, which is disrespectful to say, lol. Especially since that Werewolf x Ciri animation was very high in quality.

I know that Meis3d does not do anything piraters like me, I just used it as an example and not a fact :b

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
No, because stuff like this here " He has created many works of very high quality. But then... " implies that Meis3d now makes lower quality animations/renders just because they changed their style, which is disrespectful to say, lol. Especially since that Werewolf x Ciri animation was very high in quality.

I know that Meis3d does not do anything piraters like me, I just used it as an example and not a fact :b
Then, you should probably have quoted that specific post (and/or any other you found disrespectful), otherwise it seems you are taking a jab at everyone that posted their frustration / dissatisfaction. Also, you mentioned anger and frankly the only post I saw here that felt angry was yours. I'm all for arguing a point but why not in a friendly way?
I agree Meis3d is extremely talented and there is no low in quality just a shift in terms of content. I may or may not like their future releases. But I hope I do. We cool?

Ivodusa

Apr 17, 2020
Afaic, the argument is over. Sorry if I made you come here for it. I was talking about Meis3D's next project with others and got kinda run over.
You don't have to apologize or explain yourself to him.

Personally I'm not broken up about the new shift in content since it's enjoyable enough, but I don't think it's reached the same level for me as the previous futanari work.

Reactions: jtemper

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
You don't have to apologize or explain yourself to him.
I know but I'd rather do that then start yet another off-topic exchange. Thank for the support tho (y)

Personally I'm not broken up about the new shift in content since it's enjoyable enough, but I don't think it's reached the same level for me as the previous futanari work.
Same boat. And from all that was posted since the last release, it seems the majority of people really like Meis were disappointed to varying degrees and a few were excited by it. I said I don't know Meis's motivation to explore this new genre. I hope it wasn't just a wish to expand their fan base because I feel that will backfire. What I think will happen is simply a shift, just like the animation is a shift in content.

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
Bestialism hardcore fans correct me if I'm wrong. Ciri's animation is basically a werewolf lying down while she has fun with his dick. From the pictures I've seen, yen x werewolf seems to be a werewolf standing still while she gives him a handjob. Aren't those subpar examples of bestialism? And would you really rather watch a static werewolf body rather then a hot futa or female with a strapon body? I'm just curious really.

Last edited:

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
Bestialism hardcore fans correct me if I'm wrong. Ciri's animation is basically a werewolf lying down while she has fun with his dick. From the pictures I've seen, yen x werewolf seems to be a werewolf standing still while she gives him a handjob. Aren't those subpar examples of bestialism? And would you really rather watch a static werewolf body rather then a hot futa or female with dildo body? I'm just curious really.
the most important part is definitely the animal dick but it does make it better for sure if its attached to something that makes sense. for some reason dildos aren't doing it the same for me (or those weird anthro things where you have a normal human with an animal dick)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jtemper

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
the most important part is definitely the animal dick but it does make it better for sure if its attached to something that makes sense. for some reason dildos aren't doing it the same for me (or those weird anthro things where you have a normal human with an animal dick)
But isn't it better for you when the beast interacts with the woman?
My point is this. In the late 70s/early 80s there was a punk/postpunk band that I love named The Homosexuals. They managed to be the most hated band at that time. Why? Because they were NOT homosexuals. So, the straight community hated them because of their name AND the gay community hated them because they were not the real thing. I always found that hilarious, specially because it was clearly intentional. Anyway, I fear Meis3D might end up just like them. By accident.

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
But isn't it better for you when the beast interacts with the woman?
My point is this. In the late 70s/early 80s there was a punk/postpunk band that I love named The Homosexuals. They managed to be the most hated band at that time. Why? Because they were NOT homosexuals. So, the straight community hated them because of their name AND the gay community hated them because they were not the real thing. I always found that hilarious, specially because it was clearly intentional. Anyway, I fear Meis3D might end up just like them. By accident.
ofc it would be better but its probably faster and cheaper to mostly focus on the girl. but its just a start we'll see if things stay static for a while, theres only been one animation so far after all

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
ofc it would be better but its probably faster and cheaper to mostly focus on the girl. but its just a start we'll see if things stay static for a while, theres only been one animation so far after all
Understood. Mind you that even though I enjoy their previous work much more, when the focus is on the girl, I don't really mind it but I don't rave about it either. And I agree we should wait (I've said it here before).

Jun 7, 2024
yeah, dildos make the scene completely dead for me. Thats why i prefer Futa x Female cus watching dude=gay, futa x fem is like hot lesbian stuff with actual fuckin

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
I'm not a fan of animal sex, but sometimes I watch this genre. For me, when women have sex with animals (horses, dogs...), i think the excitement comes from the humiliation of them, that they are something created to be a tool for the animals' sexual gratification. So I'm not very interested in the scene of a girl sucking and licking a dog's penis as if she craves it.

I came to Meis3d because I love watching girls' hot penises twitch when they ejaculate. He designed their penises to be very attractive, not too big like NYL or Amazonium, nor small and smooth like many other videos I've seen. They were rosy, sinewy and looked so attractive. I also registered to support him but not much. It's a shame he's moved on to women with absurdly large breasts and butts, and now animals.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote