MD27

Feb 28, 2020
What can I say, every update has a bit of everything, they are always amazing
Dev's a fricking genious

Super-secondary personal fact: The last Ona event may make people who feel discomfort seeing a person with missing limbs feel weird, even if it's a fucking robot, gave me goosebumps for a second there.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Link is dead
Prob a good thing if that's the v3.0
I always strive to have a new android version ASAP. Gamecax is working on the 7.0. I'll update the OP as soon as I have it.

What can I say, every update has a bit of everything, they are always amazing
Dev's a fricking genious

Super-secondary personal fact: The last Ona event may make people who feel discomfort seeing a person with missing limbs feel weird, even if it's a fucking robot, gave me goosebumps for a second there.
You are not the only person who will have mixed feelings. I don't mean to cause discomfort. I apologize.I made the H part of the scene avoidable. And I had a discussion with beta tester who also felt not dissimilarity. We both concluded that a LI's reaction to something is sometimes more pleasurable that the act itself, and therefore Ona enjoys her kinks and had a grand time. Still it was not my intention to cause discomfort.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
first time trying the game, the thing that will be one of the most unforgivable moment is ...
MURDER MURDER !!! OFFICER THIS WAY !!! poor catgirl got done in T_T
nice game, no serious story, no heart wrenching gut twisting plot about ... let's not speack about those ... and not too funny that you can't fap because your busy laughing >< (yes it's a thing :X )

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cokane0

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
So I did my first livestream in the discord. Doing another one now, just working on a scene.
Anyways, It's my hope that I will be doing these quite often. Just a heads up.

lonelygale

Jul 1, 2020
still on chapter 1 but man i love this game lol the dirty talk with the nickname choices is so good and adds so much scene replayability. genuinely funny and great character design too. and i usually hate sandbox games, but this game does it perfectly by having no grinding and just giving you the choice to focus on the characters you want. big ups

• Red Heart

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Melatonin Magiks [Ch.2 v9.0] [LaCokaGaming] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 5.70 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.19 GB

Original Mac Size: 5.68 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.17 GB

Melatonin Magiks [Ch.1 v3.0] [LaCokaGaming] - Compressed
Original Win/Linux Size: 5.80 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.22 GB
- - -

Original Mac Size: 5.78 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.20 GB
- - -

Edit: Added Chapter.1 v3.0

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
neko-chan playing up the daddy/daughter stuff if you chose to have her call you that has some of the hottest dialogue i've seen in these games

Reactions: lonelygale

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
So - without spoiler - whats this game about? It looks interesting but if everything is only in your dream i dont know what to expect from it. :unsure:

Thx in advance!

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
So - without spoiler - whats this game about? It looks interesting but if everything is only in your dream i dont know what to expect from it. :unsure:

Thx in advance!
No, shitty cliche writing does the Biggie smalls "It was all a dream, I used to read Word Up! Magazine."
It's the worst shit any media can incorporate into their story next to time travel.
Everything that happens is happening within the context of the game universe.
As for what's it about? Nonsense adventures with big and smol tiddy anime wimminz while shooting space lasers.
Honestly my Zoomer video is the best visual representation, I can offer.
https://f95zone.to/threads/melatonin-magiks-ch-2-v7-0-lacokagaming.67426/post-6255725
If nothing there looks appealing run, don't walk. Cheers m8.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes