Comics Collection Melissa N. Collection [2024-06-18] [Melissa N.]

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
I was writing an Idol tf story, and part of what I came up with was that before the feminization was really underway, a device was implanted in the neck to give a light vibration to signal if the character was singing in tune. Due to a "malfunction", the device was giving a more painful shock, and was triggering whenever the character spoke in too deep of a voice. Hopefully, MelissaN will have some creative uses for her device.
That sounds interesting! I want to read it!

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
That sounds interesting! I want to read it!
Haha, I've been juggling a few too many projects lately. Or rather, I get inspired to work on new directions of works.

It honestly started as an attempt to make a game for Tfgames. I was gonna do a feminization game, and what I was gonna do was have a few different story paths, where different paths used similar feminizations but could be "procedurally generated" for different characters. So for example, the "Idol in Japan" route would have "you" getting feminized while undergoing idol training (the implant being part of the vocal feminization). By the end, based on what your targeted character was at the start of the game, you'd end up as as an Idol/model from Anime/manga/video games (originall inspired by Rise Kujikawa from Persona4). Other routes were cosplay to go to a con based on your character sheet, resulting in becoming various fantasy characters (like Liliana Vess from Magic the Gathering), or undergoing training in space resulting in being a sexy space babe (like Samus or Miranda from Mass Effect).

I got stuck a bit as I kept reworking the core gameplay loop as I was getting fed up with the twine games where you have to make a million clicks to get through a week. Been tempted to salvage a lot of that writing into some stories instead.

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
Haha, I've been juggling a few too many projects lately. Or rather, I get inspired to work on new directions of works.

It honestly started as an attempt to make a game for Tfgames. I was gonna do a feminization game, and what I was gonna do was have a few different story paths, where different paths used similar feminizations but could be "procedurally generated" for different characters. So for example, the "Idol in Japan" route would have "you" getting feminized while undergoing idol training (the implant being part of the vocal feminization). By the end, based on what your targeted character was at the start of the game, you'd end up as as an Idol/model from Anime/manga/video games (originall inspired by Rise Kujikawa from Persona4). Other routes were cosplay to go to a con based on your character sheet, resulting in becoming various fantasy characters (like Liliana Vess from Magic the Gathering), or undergoing training in space resulting in being a sexy space babe (like Samus or Miranda from Mass Effect).

I got stuck a bit as I kept reworking the core gameplay loop as I was getting fed up with the twine games where you have to make a million clicks to get through a week. Been tempted to salvage a lot of that writing into some stories instead.
Oh, that sounds like it would be very popular over on TFGames! Our paths have probably unknowingly crossed many times over there. I could talk a lot about game design but I don't want to derail this thread. I also understand the challenge of finding the right format (comic/game/novel/etc) for your story. You should start a thread over on TFGames. Perhaps discuss your idea over in the concepts section if you want some more discussion or if just want to get a little bit of encouragement. :)

Feb 8, 2022
Thank you!

Interesting update! I like the idea of using the hearing aid shaped devices for language immersion. I'm not an audiologist so I'm not sure whether or not having those sealed in would cause any problems. Maybe issues with ear wax build up, as someone mentioned in the comments. Overall, I think the idea is clever and semi-realistic.

I really would like to see some of Minji's internal thoughts and some hints at her motivation. My headcanon is that she is a manipulative little femdom mistress but Melissa hasn't revealed anything about her. I like to believe that Minji truly likes Nick/Nabi-ya and the transformation is being done out of love, albeit selfish, misguided, and arguably abusive (fits a femdom or lezdom relationship). I know that Melissa loves to keep her secrets but it isn't always necessary to do so and in some cases, it would add much more depth and richness to the story.
Blockage of the ear canal can increase the risk of inner ear infections, as well as buildup of wax.

Reactions: LadyBoyJay
Feb 8, 2022
I have sort of learned to just look past any "device" and its biological implications in Melissa N's stories due to lack of research or world breaking mechanics, which has already been discussed.

With that said, in pure fantasy world framing, it is a neat implementation that lends itself well to subliminal messaging. As well as really making it seem as though she doesn't understand anyone.

Marschall1

Dec 2, 2023
Personally I hope there won't be any subliminal messaging. For me brainwashing, hypnosis, mind control, subliminal messaging etc. always kill my suspension of disbelief and when these feature in stories that otherwise contain no sci-fi or magic it just feels like lazy writing.

Reactions: antiumbra
Feb 8, 2022
Personally I hope there won't be any subliminal messaging. For me brainwashing, hypnosis, mind control, subliminal messaging etc. always kill my suspension of disbelief and when these feature in stories that otherwise contain no sci-fi or magic it just feels like lazy writing.
I mean, that might just be due to your opinion on brainwashing. To me, those are way more realistic and not in the realm of magic/sci-fi as opposed to, "other," story mechanics. Lazy writing is a slippery slope.

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
I think there's a level of "conditioning" that can still be pretty authentic. As I posted previously, over a long holiday, I was wearing exclusive women's clothing over basically all of it. When I was dressing for work, I actually was fumbling with my dress shirt buttons just because I'd inadvertently feminized my habits.

So stuff like conditioning Nick to respond to his new name, messing with his language senses... those seem to be possible to me. I know that when I was traveling abroad and was exclusively speaking in Mandarin, switching back to English was sometimes jarring. Where I heard it. I understood it. But it was almost like my brain took a second and was trying to process English as Mandarin. Or frankly, there's some words that are soundalikes between Chinese, Japanese, and Korean. When overhearing some of my Korean coworkers, I've sometimes been like "Why do I understand some of that...?" and the brain does a bit of a "reset".

Also having played with feminization hypnosis tracks for years, I'd say that there's some aspects that work. I've definitely fallen into a trance and basically had a lucid dream where I saw and felt like a woman. I've woken up and been disorientated having in the moment "forgotten" what my body looked like. And I've definitely had a phrase from one of the files popup in my mind when something I stumbled upon something associated with it.

I'll say, so far, I've not ever dropped to my knees and given someone a blowjob, despite years of triggers that should have made me the biggest sissy slut on the planet. But I'd be lying if I said that the files haven't at least made me more open minded towards anal play with toys.

I guess, I find myself finding it easier to suspend disbelief on being mentally femininzed through conditioning/hypnosis, compared to some of the before and after physical transformations through "realistic means" that some of these stories have, lol

Last edited:

orange2434

Dec 3, 2023

even though i've played games (including visual novels) all my life i've never found any of these interactive games to be compelling at all, like you said it just ends up feeling tedious. i get that it's probably more immersive than just reading to some but i'd always prefer a good old story than having to sift through the same decisions for a couple of in game weeks getting 10% progression each time

anyways i really enjoyed the stuff you posted near the end of 8muses so looking forward to whenever you decide to post some of your creations again ^^

Reactions: antiumbra
Feb 8, 2022
I think there's a level of "conditioning" that can still be pretty authentic. As I posted previously, over a long holiday, I was wearing exclusive women's clothing over basically all of it. When I was dressing for work, I actually was fumbling with my dress shirt buttons just because I'd inadvertently feminized my habits.

So stuff like conditioning Nick to respond to his new name, messing with his language senses... those seem to be possible to me. I know that when I was traveling abroad and was exclusively speaking in Mandarin, switching back to English was sometimes jarring. Where I heard it. I understood it. But it was almost like my brain took a second and was trying to process English as Mandarin. Or frankly, there's some words that are soundalikes between Chinese, Japanese, and Korean. When overhearing some of my Korean coworkers, I've sometimes been like "Why do I understand some of that...?" and the brain does a bit of a "reset".

Also having played with feminization hypnosis tracks for years, I'd say that there's some aspects that work. I've definitely fallen into a trance and basically had a lucid dream where I saw and felt like a woman. I've woken up and been disorientated having in the moment "forgotten" what my body looked like. And I've definitely had a phrase from one of the files popup in my mind when something I stumbled upon something associated with it.

I'll say, so far, I've not ever dropped to my knees and given someone a blowjob, despite years of triggers that should have made me the biggest sissy slut on the planet. But I'd be lying if I said that the files haven't at least made me less more open minded towards anal play with toys.

I guess, I find myself finding it easier to suspend disbelief on being mentally femininzed through conditioning/hypnosis, compared to some of the before and after physical transformations through "realistic means" that some of these stories have, lol
There are some sissyhypno's that I used to watch chronically, even a couple of years later if I hear that song played, I immediately think of the sissyhypno and nothing else. Pavlovian response is far from sci-fi. lol

For the ear device. Imagine if anytime Nabi did a "feminine" habit, it just played a "good girl" audio bite with a soothing affirming voice.

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
This was an interesting section of the story. Marina comes out looking fairly good, other than making a really bad choice early on in it. Her comments on others, and Andrew's reactions, is what makes this part good.
No major revelations. Nothing that implicates any scheming by Marina or James or Nikos. She had a pretty reasonable explanation for everything, and so far both Andrew and Marina still seem to be pretty committed to each other. What I'm most interested in is the bit at the very end. I've been dying to know what is going on with Filip!

Miscellaneous other thoughts: As much as I've loved the infodump and finally getting some answers, I feel like this flashback has been going on for a long time and I'm ready to get back to the present. I don't need the entire mystery solved in this chapter. Space the big reveals out over the long haul to the end. Granted, we still have plenty of other things to solve- particularly about Seferi and Joanna, and who is ultimately the driving force behind the scheme to feminize Andrew, if it is indeed a scheme at all.

Last edited:

chalana.56

Dec 3, 2023
This was an interesting section of the story. Marina comes out looking fairly good, other than making a really bad choice early on in it. Her comments on others, and Andrew's reactions, is what makes this part good.
so it seems something significant happened between this and the party to elena to forgets everything happened here & to give herself willingly to nikos?

Stevedore100

Dec 4, 2023
No major revelations. Nothing that implicates any scheming by Marina or James or Nikos. She had a pretty reasonable explanation for everything, and so far both Andrew and Marina still seem to be pretty committed to each other. What I'm most interested in is the bit at the very end. I've been dying to know what is going on with Filip!

Miscellaneous other thoughts: As much as I've loved the infodump and finally getting some answers, I feel like this flashback has been going on for a long time and I'm ready to get back to the present. I don't need the entire mystery solved in this chapter. Space the big reveals out over the long haul to the end. Granted, we still have plenty of other things to solve- particularly about Seferi and Joanna, and who is ultimately the driving force behind the scheme to feminize Andrew, if it is indeed a scheme at all.
This is getting to be long enough where "flashback" seems the wrong term, more like "foreverback" I'm getting curious as to how much this story will ultimately go into the future. A few days, months?
The Filip mention was one thing that was interesting, as was Marina saying she doesn't trust Joel.
Which leads me to this: Toska somehow knows (or several people claim so) that Andrew exists and is trying to rob him. The only people that know Andrew is even in Greece are Nikos and his daughters.
Also: a lot of this whole "Toska is evil mastermind" plot comes from 2 sources - Joel and Seferi, who SEEM to be linked, though it has been conspicuously avoided been directly shown. Is their story true, or an attempt to sabotage the deal between Toska and Nikos for some reason? Are the 2 truthful and are they working together? And we still don't know what Andrew is holding back that Aphrodite keeps hinting at.

Stevedore100

Dec 4, 2023
I don't think it is out of the question that bald guy is actually working for Seferi and not Toska - somehow Seferi knows about what happened in Crete, saying he has his own agents, but that could be a fat lie, he just got the info from bald guy.

Feb 8, 2022
For me, this last segment just killed my desire for this particular story. Granted this story took turns that weren't really my cup of tea in the first place, so my opinion is going to fall to one side of the fence.
Like mentioned, nothing we didn't already know was revealed and this scene has been dragged out forever. I feel the James story just kills any real interest in the ending. The conversation just felt like Andrew giving up, practically telling Marina to be with James. The next scene could be everyone standing together as a happy "new" family, and I wouldn't feel any type of way about it.
I think you have to be clearly into the "mafia" story/mystery plot to appreciate this. The characters and their lives seem to have become the sub-plot/narrative at this point. Barring some CRAZY plot twist and unconventional (relative to the stories universe) ending, I will be looking forward to the other story releases.