Comics Collection Melissa N. Collection [2024-06-18] [Melissa N.]

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
P.S. I know the discussion in this thread may have seemed heated tonight, but I hope everyone knows that I'm just having fun and I don't hold anyone's opinions on this story against them. Sorry if I offended anyone.
No problem at all! We are all just passionate fans. :D Many of us are emotionally invested in this story and it is becoming more evident that we have differing views about characters, motives, plots, etc. So much of the story has intentionally or unintentionally been left open to interpretation. I think each of us also has a preferred ending that suits our own personal tastes. We all realize that some of us are not going to get the endings we want, so unfortunately we might occasionally view each other as rivals fighting for Melissa's blessings. :love: That might be a downside of having a serialized mystery story that is highly open to various theories. :unsure:

I'm just not a fan of the idea of only dreaming of a goddess to rationalise an identity death. It feels very coincidental for him to dream exactly of the one Greek goddess (while in Greece) who could help him rationalising things in that specific situation.

Why would she see a goddess we don't know what she looks like in her reflection and not, like a regular person, some sort of celeb?
I agree! For a young married American dude who was struggling to be an actor, having an ancient Greek Goddess as something like an alter ego is strange. I'd like a good explanation for that. Not too mention it being an awfully convenient plot device for an unplanned event that was suggested by others and forced upon him despite his struggles to get out of it. :unsure:

Here's my far fetched attempt at hi this plays out- we are seeing a combination of real life and a movie here.
Andrew, method actor, arrives on set with his wife/girlfriend Marina. His role is that of a man who disguises himself as a woman who pretends to be a rich Greeks wife. Nikos,the daughters, and everyone else are fellow actors (Marina, maybe as well). Andre gets list in the role and Elena starts taking over to the dismay of Marina, but to the delight of the actor playing Nikos, who is bi. They begin a real romance outside the movie. The mirrors reveal Andrews truth, that he wants to be Elena. The awfulness of the family is resolved as Marina has no actual connection to any of them and they are just following the script. We are seeing a Lynchian mix of reality and movie thru Andrews muddled eyes, where he has no idea what's what.
I'm ignoring about 50 plot points, but I'm sure they can be explained!
The more I think about this, the more I like it! It could actually make for a rather solid plot. A soap opera named Aphrodite's Mirror. Maybe this isn't even the first season. Everything we see visually is what is being filmed. This would explain some of the odd behavior and lack of emotions from other characters. Andrew's internal dialogue is like you said, a mix of fiction and reality. Marina would be a fellow actress that could just be an onscreen wife of Andrew or she could be a mix of an onscreen wife and an offscreen girlfriend. All the mafia storyline stuff is just part of the show. The transformation started off with just the work of the FX makeup department. Then Andrew went into "Kirk Lazarus (Robert Downey Jr.) from Tropic Thunder" method acting mode, and started getting surgeries. Marina is "real life" worried about the actor who is playing Andrew. Joanna could be something like a director who also acts as minor characters like Theodora. She could be medicating the actor who plays Andrew, just to keep the show moving along. Interesting to think about! :unsure: I wouldn't bet on any of it, but I kind of like it! :giggle:

Oh, I'm here. I like reading what you guys write every now and then. Myra will confirm it's me this time.
Hopefully we've been providing you with plenty of fun amusement! :ROFLMAO: I'm envious of the fan base that you have. I wish that my future projects can stir up such interesting debates and theories. :giggle:

MyraTSF

Dec 22, 2023
Oh, I'm here. I like reading what you guys write every now and then. Myra will confirm it's me this time.
I'm a bit lazy today. Will confirm it tomorrow I think :whistle::coffee:
Since it's next day for me at least, yeah it's the real Melissa. But don't feel intimidated or hold back on your comments, theories and so and so on, considering Melissa also lurked around in the old 8muses thread. Just keep it civil as always but don't change the nature of how the discussions are here just because we have royalty among us :LOL:

Faenon

Mar 16, 2024
My main issue with the two Melissa stories I have read (k pop and Aphrodite) is the chastity cages and the move to post op. Obviously this is her thing, but not sure these are needed and takes away a lot for me, nothing sexier imo than a pre op trans girl. There are already millions of comics and stuff out there featuring vaginas! Never understood the appeal of cages, locking up that beautiful part of her. The Elena sex scene would have been so much hotter and made more sense had she been visibly pre-op, I know that may impact the story line of her being confused about who she was in the past but frankly that story arch didn't make a lot of sense to me.

Reactions: alienhead

misseva88

Jul 5, 2017
My main issue with the two Melissa stories I have read (k pop and Aphrodite) is the chastity cages and the move to post op. Obviously this is her thing, but not sure these are needed and takes away a lot for me, nothing sexier imo than a pre op trans girl. There are already millions of comics and stuff out there featuring vaginas! Never understood the appeal of cages, locking up that beautiful part of her. The Elena sex scene would have been so much hotter and made more sense had she been visibly pre-op, I know that may impact the story line of her being confused about who she was in the past but frankly that story arch didn't make a lot of sense to me.
Elena doesn't have a dangling gentleman's sausage anymore when that sex scene happens. There has been a surgical enhancement to her nether regions. One can speculate about the type of surgery she's had and if it's reversible (and as such if she isn't really post-op), but there's no chastity cage situation going on in Aphrodite Mirror. :)

irene677

Dec 7, 2023
Since it's next day for me at least, yeah it's the real Melissa. But don't feel intimidated or hold back on your comments, theories and so and so on, considering Melissa also lurked around in the old 8muses thread. Just keep it civil as always but don't change the nature of how the discussions are here just because we have royalty among us :LOL:
Myra is right. I don't come here often, not because I don't care, but because I'm bad at this kind of thing. Even on my Discord server, which Myra kindly created for me, I'm not online as much as I should be. But I like reading the comments about Mirror here every now and then. A lot of interesting theories :)

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
Myra is right. I don't come here often, not because I don't care, but because I'm bad at this kind of thing. Even on my Discord server, which Myra kindly created for me, I'm not online as much as I should be. But I like reading the comments about Mirror here every now and then. A lot of interesting theories :)
Maintaining a professional distance is always a good policy, in my opinion. I think having a good structure (update schedule, regular but not excessively frequent check ins) is healthier than the content creators that go for maximum growth by developing unhealthy parasocial relationships through constant engagement.

It's certainly a balancing act making sure you haven't strayed just to appease feedback, while also being made aware of problems that are worth addressing. That's why I usually think it's more worthwhile to implement "learned lessons" on the next work, rather than try to course correct in the middle of a project. We see that on a lot of the games posted here and on TFgames. Creator's get feedback on XYZ feature, and trying to force those features in when they weren't originally intended causes bloat.

Anyway, looking forward to future updates. I've always enjoyed the shorter caption stories. And really hoping for some great outfits in Kpop!

Last edited:

Faenon

Mar 16, 2024
Elena doesn't have a dangling gentleman's sausage anymore when that sex scene happens. There has been a surgical enhancement to her nether regions. One can speculate about the type of surgery she's had and if it's reversible (and as such if she isn't really post-op), but there's no chastity cage situation going on in Aphrodite Mirror. :)
Actually a cage is added very early on during the visit to the salon, chapter 7, images 34 and 35. Then a prosthesis is put on top, firstly there are none on the market that look remotely real or anywhere near as convincing as that one, secondly there is zero chance on Andrew not being aware he is where a cage underneath, I'll not even get into bathroom issues.

A big part of the story revolves around Elena not sure of her past, no way in hell would they not know if they were Andrew before becoming Elena, as the story lays out? The surgeon says he cut off her balls, hid her penis in some mystery cavern and the new fake vag can take 10 cm of penetration, how ??? Ref for this chap 18 slide 30. the surgeon says he will refer her to the best surgeon in the world for her final surgery (the assumption there is that it is bottom surgery).
He did all this under instructions obviously of Andrew's uncle in law, without Andrew's consent and with his wife doing nothing to stop the fact that she can now no longer have a family with her husband. What loathsome people !

There is no such thing as "revisable" GRS, none, I know this is a comic story and reality often takes a back seat but basing it a little in the real world would help. There is zero scaring around the new vag either, having seen a few of them that's extremely rare especially in the timeframe that has been set out.

Anyway, just my frustration with a lot of these trans centric comics, they tend to be too quick at getting rid of what is frankly a very sexy part of the trans woman anatomy. It could be because a lot of the creators may be trans themselves and the dysphoria most go through has led them to remove that from their storylines ASAP, or it could be that if the creator is straight they want to ensure they have straight sex scenes, I don't know. Another prime example of this is School Daze, great storyline, Stacy is stunning, but the moment things get close to intimate it's bye bye penis :(

Last edited:

Oled65cxpua

Dec 2, 2023
Anyway, just my frustration with a lot of these trans centric comics, they tend to be too quick at getting rid of what is frankly a very sexy part of the trans woman anatomy. It could be because a lot of the creators may be trans themselves and the dysphoria most go through has led them to remove that from their storylines ASAP, or it could be that if the creator is straight they want to ensure they have straight sex scenes, I don't know. Another prime example of this is School Daze, great storyline, Stacy is stunning, but the moment things get close to intimate it's bye bye penis :(
But it's not a woman's anatomy though, is it? It's a penis. And the reason you're looking for is rather because most of their audience are autogynephiles attracted to women and therefore not homosexuals.

I personally am waiting for Elena to have vaginal sex. That's the hottest part of these stories to me, when they're fully turned into a woman. There are already way too many authors that keep the focus on dickgirls - like Emory Ahlberg, Chlorophile, or Hanna2Three just to name a few - and I completely lose interest in those stories when that's the case.

Faenon

Mar 16, 2024
But it's not a woman's anatomy though, is it? It's a penis. And the reason you're looking for is rather because most of their audience are autogynephiles attracted to women and therefore not homosexuals.

I personally am waiting for Elena to have vaginal sex. That's the hottest part of these stories to me, when they're fully turned into a woman. There are already way too many authors that keep the focus on dickgirls - like Emory Ahlberg, Chlorophile, or Hanna2Three just to name a few - and I completely lose interest in those stories when that's the case.
You do realise that the whole premise behind Mellisa's stuff, is transistioning. Forced or coerced feminisation! Like I said there are literally millions of vaginal sex oriented comics out there, if that is clearly your thing why are you even bothering with this?

Emory and Hanna put out great stuff, but again why are you looking at these if your thing is vaginal sex, so very strange !

MyraTSF

Dec 22, 2023
You do realise that the whole premise behind Mellisa's stuff, is transistioning. Forced or coerced feminisation! Like I said there are literally millions of vaginal sex oriented comics out there, if that is clearly your thing why are you even bothering with this?

Emory and Hanna put out great stuff, but again why are you looking at these if your thing is vaginal sex, so very strange !
Wouldn't that logic apply to you as well then? If dicks on chicks are your thing and Melissa in most cases goes for the vag-route for her main characters aren't other creators more suited for your taste instead of hoping Melissa changes her core recipe?
It's like going to KFC and asking if they could reduce the herbs and spices from 11 down to 6 :D

"Journey into Unknown" might be one of the few storys from Melissa that would suit your taste tho.

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
Wouldn't that logic apply to you as well then? If dicks on chicks are your thing and Melissa in most cases goes for the vag-route for her main characters aren't other creators more suited for your taste instead of hoping Melissa changes her core recipe?
It's like going to KFC and asking if they could reduce the herbs and spices from 11 down to 6 :D

"Journey into Unknown" might be one of the few storys from Melissa that would suit your taste tho.
Christmas Miracle is also pre/non-op, though both of those stories use cages.

misseva88

Jul 5, 2017
Actually a cage is added very early on during the visit to the salon, chapter 7, images 34 and 35. Then a prosthesis is put on top, firstly there are none on the market that look remotely real or anywhere near as convincing as that one, secondly there is zero chance on Andrew not being aware he is where a cage underneath, I'll not even get into bathroom issues.

A big part of the story revolves around Elena not sure of her past, no way in hell would they not know if they were Andrew before becoming Elena, as the story lays out? The surgeon says he cut off her balls, hid her penis in some mystery cavern and the new fake vag can take 10 cm of penetration, how ??? Ref for this chap 18 slide 30. the surgeon says he will refer her to the best surgeon in the world for her final surgery (the assumption there is that it is bottom surgery).
He did all this under instructions obviously of Andrew's uncle in law, without Andrew's consent and with his wife doing nothing to stop the fact that she can now no longer have a family with her husband. What loathsome people !

There is no such thing as "revisable" GRS, none, I know this is a comic story and reality often takes a back seat but basing it a little in the real world would help. There is zero scaring around the new vag either, having seen a few of them that's extremely rare especially in the timeframe that has been set out.
The sex scene happens timeline-wise after Elenas surgery. She has her orchi and penis hiding surgery before that.

The GRS is very odd to me. If we look at what we know happened to Elenas breasts:
The starting point I'd like to propose is the surgeon looking to get confirmed that Elena has been living as a woman for 2 years, is married, adopted two daughters and as been diagnosed by a therapist (p. 459). As a direct response to that he proposes absorbable breast implants and it won't be reversible after some time (p. 461).
As a result she has very realistic books (p. 508) and they're very sensitive (p. 509) to a point she thinks they're very realistic looking (p. 511). She thinks the same of her vagina (p. 515), it has the same touch (p. 519) and even sensitivity (p. 520).

Those two surgeries are connected. I'd argue by explaining the procedure for the breasts and it's irreversibility after time and equating the results of the breast and nether results, Melissa is giving a hint about what happened to her downstairs area on that surgery table. And what will happen in the long run if no reversal is made in the short run.

Even if you don't want to follow me there, the healing of the GRS is supposed to take months, which may very well be the time between the conversation you mention (p. 752) and the time she wakes up (p. 483) confused about her location, if we judge by the hair growth.
If the doctor even spoke the truth about him not performing the GRS, because the way he describes the operation he did perform on the nether regions and the way it looks and feels, I'd say the surgery he did complete was more advanced than a GRS surgery is.

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
Even if you don't want to follow me there, the healing of the GRS is supposed to take months, which may very well be the time between the conversation you mention (p. 752) and the time she wakes up (p. 483) confused about her location, if we judge by the hair growth.
If the doctor even spoke the truth about him not performing the GRS, because the way he describes the operation he did perform on the nether regions and the way it looks and feels, I'd say the surgery he did complete was more advanced than a GRS surgery is.
Based on the timeline I worked out, and later confirmed by dialog from Marina, Andrew was in the hospital for about a month (4 weeks):
ch21-1071.png

The conversation on page 752 when Andrew is waking up for the first time post-surgery covered in bandages is roughly 2 weeks after the surgery. Waking up post-memory loss on page 483 is 1 day after being discharged from the hospital, which was roughly 2 weeks after the conversation with the doctor on page 752. According to Angeliki, Elena visited the salon the same day she was discharged from the hospital, so perhaps she's wearing hair extensions now.

That being said, I don't think any of this tells us much about what types of procedures she may or may not have received, since there's clearly some "advanced" sci-fi medicine being practiced here. The bone-shortening in particular seems like it should require a lengthy recovery and quite a bit of physical therapy before Elena could be strutting around in high heels again.

misseva88

Jul 5, 2017
If all surgery heal that quick, it's realistic to assume the final bottom surgery was already done and Andrew just doesn't remember it as some memory is still missing.
That's the point I was trying to make in that final alinea and took the hair growth as an indicator time passed. One way or an other, Elena has sensitivity to the touch when touching her vagina, so logic says it can't be a prothesis.

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
If all surgery heal that quick, it's realistic to assume the final bottom surgery was already done and Andrew just doesn't remember it as some memory is still missing.
If you mean there's another hospital visit during the time that we're still missing... that's possible. But the comic was (weirdly) explicit that the last surgery was some kind of advanced prosthetic. Though his balls are gone, so it does rather feel like a distinction with no difference, :ROFLMAO:

GREECE752.png

I would argue though that in "present" time, Elena has twice on screen had an opportunity to play with her vagina, and we've skirted the issue both times. First was when Andrew first "woke back up", and the next was when having sex with Nikos. Especially the sex with Nikos part, I always assumed there was something more than "Nikos is into anal" at play. Like, we're told the prosthetic has a limited depth, so maybe Nikos finds that unsatisfying or something.

That's the point I was trying to make in that final alinea and took the hair growth as an indicator time passed. One way or an other, Elena has sensitivity to the touch when touching her vagina, so logic says it can't be a prothesis.
I'd argue that Elena also keeps talking about how good anal sex felt, and we're basically told in the dream sequence is a lot of her feelings/thoughts are her playing the character. Again, it's entirely possible that there's been another hospital scene in our missing time. But I think it's equally possible one of three things:

1) The "advanced" prosthetics does transmit sensation.

2) Elena only played with her labia lips, not fully inserted her finger. It's possible that she wasn't stimulating the prosthetic, just her own flesh that's attached to the prosthetic. And had she inserted her finger further, she would have reached the prosthetic.

3) She wasn't actually feeling anything, but like her inability to speak English, she's conditioned herself to believe she can feel her vagina.

Like I said, a lot of this might be distinction with no difference, but I do think it's been purposeful that she hasn't penetrated her vagina yet. Whether that's thematically to keep her "virginal" until the wedding, or if it serves as a final bit of feminization, who knows.

Regarding the discussion on preferences on how stories handle "bottom surgery", for me I just want the story to not forget about what they have. If the character is wearing a cage, then that shouldn't be a "one and done". It should be something that maybe they get used to, but still is distracting, frustrating, and maybe even comforting or arousing. Their mentality and behavior should have some kind of response. And, imo, it really should affect the kind of outfits they can pull off. From personal experience, yes: it's possible to hide the bulge of a chastity cage in a pair of tight but stiff fabric, like a pair of skinny jeans. But under a pencil skirt or pair of leggings? Forget about it. I always find going "instantly bulgeless" due to a chastity cage an annoying development. Realism aside, it just feels like too quick a shortcut and often is accompanied by the author just kind of forgetting that the character still has a penis.

Also, I wish stories would mix it up a bit. If you're gonna tuck or cage the penis and then pretend it's not there, why not start with some kind of bottom surgery first then? Especially with the more sci-fi/magic type story progression, not every story has to go: makeup on face to pass, exercise and get thin, start growing boobs, get bottom surgery in last two pages and story done.