Comics Collection Melissa N. Collection [2024-06-18] [Melissa N.]

chalana.56

Dec 3, 2023
you know we can always get updates from new artists like melissa n, liltkit or cassie but have any of you wonder what will happened to all the sandy thomas books, reluctant and magsinc ones or even nikki jenson's feminization stories which Uhuru N'Uru bless her tirelessly assembled?

Reactions: Marschall1

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
you know we can always get updates from new artists like melissa n, liltkit or cassie but have any of you wonder what will happened to all the sandy thomas books, reluctant and magsinc ones or even nikki jenson's feminization stories which Uhuru N'Uru bless her tirelessly assembled?
The first step is to establish a new home where written fiction is allowed, which it is not on F95. There are at least two different efforts underway to create a new home for fiction, but nothing is finalized yet. And if both of those fall through, the admins here say that they're working on being able to support fiction at F95, but apparently they've been saying that for years. Perhaps now that we're here there will be added pressure to get that process moving.

Reactions: Chandanvan

misseva88

Jul 5, 2017
From what I gather, F95 wants to vet whatever is posted to their forum. I imagine it's very difficult for them to vet full stories so they don't have any illegal stuff in them, so they don't want to platform stuff that may get them into the same problems that got 8muses into problems.

That's at least my interpretation of things.

misseva88

Jul 5, 2017
Filip does seem to be a crucial character - he's a minor character, yet t we know he's new to the job, disappeared for awhile, has a black eye, a grudge against James and has a really odd conversation with Elena about the accident that didn't really seem to happen.
I'm picturing body doubles, brakes being cut on the limo, etc out of a Hitchcock movie ..
The fact the driver survives to potentially tell anyone about Elenas true backstory could be a hint against Nikos being a bad guy. If I were the villain of a story I would want to tie up all loose ends. And Filip is a very loose end.

Stevedore100

Dec 4, 2023
He is new, so how much he knows is unclear - I was vaguely hinting that he is a big dupe meant to innocently back up the car accident story - someone rigged the car so Filip did have an accident he thinks he caused (explains his disappearance, bruising, apparent guilt, and appreciation that he wasn't fired) but there was a fake Elena in the car when it happened that Filip is not aware of.
Highly, highly speculative!

Reactions: misseva88

anjali1

Dec 5, 2023
The first step is to establish a new home where written fiction is allowed, which it is not on F95. There are at least two different efforts underway to create a new home for fiction, but nothing is finalized yet. And if both of those fall through, the admins here say that they're working on being able to support fiction at F95, but apparently they've been saying that for years. Perhaps now that we're here there will be added pressure to get that process moving.
thanks for information Thalantyr.

misseva88

Jul 5, 2017
He is new, so how much he knows is unclear - I was vaguely hinting that he is a big dupe meant to innocently back up the car accident story - someone rigged the car so Filip did have an accident he thinks he caused (explains his disappearance, bruising, apparent guilt, and appreciation that he wasn't fired) but there was a fake Elena in the car when it happened that Filip is not aware of.
Highly, highly speculative!
Choo choo, I'll happily board the speculation train into speculationville.

You're suggesting there may be a doppelganger at play? I'm not saying I think there's a lot of material to support this bit of speculation, but it would be interesting if there was a role of a woman at Nikos' side that's been played by other people before. The idea that Nikos wants Andrew to play the part of his wife when an Albanian billionaire gets to his resort to fool said billionaire when that billionaire should have plenty of resources to find out there never was a wife. Seferi found it out, so Toskas should know it too. Elena says she recently returned to Greece after living in the US for a long time (which makes her losing her English speaking abilities all the more weird later on), so I assume the cover story is that Nikos and Elena were separated for a while (they weren't legally married) but continued to be in love.

If you look at page 412, one of the twins (is it Eva?) replies to Elena saying they want to talk things over with Marina "so you trust your niece more than your own daughters?", leading me to assume the twins are supposed to be Elenas biological daughters as opposed to her stepdaughters. I don't trust the twins one bit by the way, but that's a different topic, I'm trying to pinpoint the relationship Elena and Nikos are supposed to portray to the outside world here.

If we assume Elena is presented as the biological mother of the twins and someone Nikos has loved all this time, while also being abroad for many years, that leaves the possibility of a doppelganger who played the part of Elena before. If it's just a temporary stand-in for certain occasions it would make sense for Marina to have never met her. And the temporary stand-in would have to be gotten rid of if Andrews Elena was there to stay.
If they did just that, it would explain Filips fear in talking about the accident; he saw what 'they' are capable of.

Who the 'they' are? Don't know. Why 'they' wouldn't have taken care of Filip as well? Don't know. It is interesting food for thought though.

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
If you look at page 412, one of the twins (is it Eva?) replies to Elena saying they want to talk things over with Marina "so you trust your niece more than your own daughters?", leading me to assume the twins are supposed to be Elenas biological daughters as opposed to her stepdaughters. I don't trust the twins one bit by the way, but that's a different topic, I'm trying to pinpoint the relationship Elena and Nikos are supposed to portray to the outside world here.
According to the daughters, they have never had a mother. Do they mean that literally or figuratively? I have no idea. I know that Melissa likes to brush this off as just a silly story but damn, she really intentionally or unintentionally planted a lot of seeds for some wild speculations and theories.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Stevedore100

Dec 4, 2023
Choo choo, I'll happily board the speculation train into speculationville.

You're suggesting there may be a doppelganger at play? I'm not saying I think there's a lot of material to support this bit of speculation, but it would be interesting if there was a role of a woman at Nikos' side that's been played by other people before. The idea that Nikos wants Andrew to play the part of his wife when an Albanian billionaire gets to his resort to fool said billionaire when that billionaire should have plenty of resources to find out there never was a wife. Seferi found it out, so Toskas should know it too. Elena says she recently returned to Greece after living in the US for a long time (which makes her losing her English speaking abilities all the more weird later on), so I assume the cover story is that Nikos and Elena were separated for a while (they weren't legally married) but continued to be in love.

If we assume Elena is presented as the biological mother of the twins and someone Nikos has loved all this time, while also being abroad for many years, that leaves the possibility of a doppelganger who played the part of Elena before. If it's just a temporary stand-in for certain occasions it would make sense for Marina to have never met her. And the temporary stand-in would have to be gotten rid of if Andrews Elena was there to stay.
If they did just that, it would explain Filips fear in talking about the accident; he saw what 'they' are capable of.

Who the 'they' are? Don't know. Why 'they' wouldn't have taken care of Filip as well? Don't know. It is interesting food for thought though.
I left out as to whether it's a doppelganger or just having a heavily disguised person jump in the back of the limo - Filip just seems sincerely convinced that he caused an accident and has some bruising to show for it. If so, he would then be a great eyewitness to the coverup story that Elena was in the hospital to recover from it. So having him around to spread that story is useful to whoever is behind this.

The sisters, yes, seem untrustworthy - Marina has issues with them, and the visit to their salon that happens right after Elena leaves the hospital seems a major event in defining Elena (is this also where Elena provides a "big scare" as Nikos later puts it?).

misseva88

Jul 5, 2017
According to the daughters, they have never had a mother. Do they mean that literally or figuratively? I have no idea. I know that Melissa likes to brush this off as just a silly story but damn, she really intentionally or unintentionally planted a lot of seeds for some wild speculations and theories.
I think Melissa planted seeds after seeing people speculate on the story. The engagement works. Like I said over on the other forum, I didn't appreciate the story as much when it wasn't being talked about by the community. The theorycrafting is good engagement and it wouldn't surprise me if Melissa writes to milk that engagement for all it's worth.

The girls surely weren't bred in a tube, so they must have had a mother at some point. ;) It could be part of the gaslighting going on. A lot of the changes are started and furthered by the twins, so even though it's a bit of a writer's cheat, but they may not be entirely tell all the truth there. They may be going into Andrews emotions there, to mold him as their mother.

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
The sisters, yes, seem untrustworthy - Marina has issues with them, and the visit to their salon that happens right after Elena leaves the hospital seems a major event in defining Elena (is this also where Elena provides a "big scare" as Nikos later puts it?).
According to Angeliki, the sisters weren't present for that event:
ch16-0535.png ch16-0536.png

But given that Melissa seems to have made a point to specifically mention that they've been "busy all day" and haven't come to see Elena seems to imply that they may be doing something mysteriously important elsewhere.

misseva88

Jul 5, 2017
I left out as to whether it's a doppelganger or just having a heavily disguised person jump in the back of the limo - Filip just seems sincerely convinced that he caused an accident and has some bruising to show for it. If so, he would then be a great eyewitness to the coverup story that Elena was in the hospital to recover from it. So having him around to spread that story is useful to whoever is behind this.
I personally think Filip got assaulted and threatened into obediently repeating the story told to him and that's how he got his injuries. That's also why he disappeared before the accident: he was kidnapped.

James, Marina's husband, is an odd one and possibly linked to that situation. "Your niece is a king and gentle woman. As for her husband, though..." is something Filip says. When Elena asks what's wrong with the husband, Filip stumbles, says he hasn't met him yet and claims he must be a wonderful person and that "your family seems to know very well who to get involved with".
One may take that as a hint they don't know who they got involved with in James.

So I feel James is linked with the disappearance and possible assault of Filip. I think that's what he wanted to hint at in that conversation. I think Elena mistakenly interprets Filips response as being about her and Melissa tries to trap us with that internal thought.

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
The girls surely weren't bred in a tube, so they must have had a mother at some point. ;) It could be part of the gaslighting going on. A lot of the changes are started and furthered by the twins, so even though it's a bit of a writer's cheat, but they may not be entirely tell all the truth there. They may be going into Andrews emotions there, to mold him as their mother.
The existence of Eva and Sofia can be explained with some "real world" answers. I'm not sure if they have ever been confirmed to be twins or not but I will assume that they at least have the same biological mother. (A.) Their mother died after childbirth or gave up custody of them to Nikos. (B.) Their mother is a hidden part of this conspiracy of surgically turning Andrew into Elena. (C.) Eva and Sofia are hired accomplices for this elaborate con job.

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
The existence of Eva and Sofia can be explained with some "real world" answers. I'm not sure if they have ever been confirmed to be twins or not but I will assume that they at least have the same biological mother. (A.) Their mother died after childbirth or gave up custody of them to Nikos. (B.) Their mother is a hidden part of this conspiracy of surgically turning Andrew into Elena. (C.) Eva and Sofia are hired accomplices for this elaborate con job.

Doesn't retrocausality generally require travelling backward in time? Like the classic "I'm my own grandpa" trope where you go back and impregnate your grandmother when she was a young woman. So in this case it would require a young Elena to travel back 28 years with a working female reproductive system and become impregnated by Nikos, and then her own daughters would help transform her original male self into a woman to close the loop. But the missing components are 1) how does she become young?, 2) how does she become fertile?, 3) how does she go back in time? Do you have a theory that explains how that might happen, or would Aphrodite just magically change the past to match the present?

Last edited:
Reactions: LadyBoyJay

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
Doesn't retrocausality generally require travelling backward in time? Like the classic "I'm my own grandpa" trope where you go back and impregnate your grandmother when she was a young woman. So in this case it would require a young Elena to travel back 28 years with a working female reproductive system and become impregnated by Nikos, and then her own daughters would help transform her original male self into a woman to close the loop. But the missing components are 1) how does she become young?, 2) how does she become fertile?, 3) how does she go back in time? Do you have a theory that explains how that might happen, or would Aphrodite just magically change the past to match the present?
Depends on whether you want to have the story be a "time travel" story, or a "reality bend" story.

If there's actual magic/cosmic/deity powers at work, "Aphrodite" "retcon-ing" Andrew to have "always" been Elena doesn't have to "close" the loops. The sequence would be that reality is changed so that Andrew has always been Elena. And then, reality is bent so that the daughters (who would originally have been born to a different mother) have reality changed so they were always born from Elena. Or as an alternative, rather than "physically" changing reality, think of it as mass hypnosis. Aphrodite simply makes it so that everyone *believes* Andrew-Elena was always the biological mother.

On the flip side, let's say it's a more "traditional" time travel story, and the loop "needs to be closed". The answers to your questions are somewhat easy assuming magic is actually occurring. Andrew isn't actually that old, that's the surgery and makeup changing his appearance. If magic is already involved and that's what's nudging his transformation and making it so "flawless", having the age regress when "she" ends up traveling back in time wouldn't be that strange. Hell, that might be the mechanism. Elena going back 28 years simultaneously reduces her age 28 years. And her being fertile and going back in time are because that's how the magic is playing out.

That said, I don't think that actual time travel makes sense (rather, it would be unsatisfying, storytelling wise). If this is a closed loop, and "our" Elena age regresses and goes back in time, then that means Elena eventually dies/disappears before the start of the events of this story. While "Elena"'s story would then be complete, it leaves way too many open threads regarding Marina, present day Nykos, etc. I think Cosmic retcon/mass hypnosis could work in context, but imo not time travel.

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
I was thinking something like each predestined step that Andrew has taken towards becoming Elena has caused his reality to either merge into or retroactively create Elena's reality. A young Elena doesn't need to travel back in time because in another reality/timeline/universe, Elena (the daughter of Richard and Monika Bennet) has existed since her birth. The lies that where used to create Elena have either become true or were always true. When Elena hits an upcoming point of no return, that will be the moment when she gets retroactively created. A reality currently in flux would be an alternate explanation as to why some characters seem to really believe that Elena is real rather than the current explanation of all of them being liars. At some point, either by choice or not, if Elena becomes completely disconnected from Andrew, everything from April 4th 1968 (technically earlier but lets not open another can of worms) on forward will adapt to what it needs to be (or what Aphrodite desires it to be). She will have been the real wife and mother all along. This does make the current presence of Eva and Sofia an unexplained paradox but is basically a chicken or the egg causality dilemma.

GREECE563a.png

Reactions: Thalantyr

misseva88

Jul 5, 2017
I was thinking something like each predestined step that Andrew has taken towards becoming Elena has caused his reality to either merge into or retroactively create Elena's reality. A young Elena doesn't need to travel back in time because in another reality/timeline/universe, Elena (the daughter of Richard and Monika Bennet) has existed since her birth. The lies that where used to create Elena have either become true or were always true. When Elena hits an upcoming point of no return, that will be the moment when she gets retroactively created. A reality currently in flux would be an alternate explanation as to why some characters seem to really believe that Elena is real rather than the current explanation of all of them being liars. At some point, either by choice or not, if Elena becomes completely disconnected from Andrew, everything from April 4th 1968 (technically earlier but lets not open another can of worms) on forward will adapt to what it needs to be (or what Aphrodite desires it to be). She will have been the real wife and mother all along. This does make the current presence of Eva and Sofia an unexplained paradox but is basically a chicken or the egg causality dilemma.

View attachment 3152871
Not gonna lie, my first instinct is to dislike it, as I prefer stories like these to be a bit more grounded in reality as that's the kind of transformation I prefer, but then again, I also love CBlack's Quantum Butterfly.

I don't think this is what Melissa is going for as I agree with an earlier comment that says the Aphrodite encounter, to me, reads like it all takes place in Elena's imagination. But if she tells the story well it could be interesting.