Comics Collection Melissa N. Collection [2024-06-23] [Melissa N.]

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
Tiefling!
That's Karlach, aka Best Girl from Baldur's Gate 3.

Fun fact: My username comes from Baldur's Gate 1.
Bonus fun fact: A young me may have been influenced by this item in that game:
View attachment 3238777
Karlach may be best girl... and maybe this just outs me as a normie, but Shadowheart is still my waifu :LOL:

Ranma 1/2 probably is one of my earliest exposures to gender bender, but I think manga like Pretty Face was what put me down a path of feminization fetishes.

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
Karlach may be best girl... and maybe this just outs me as a normie, but Shadowheart is still my waifu :LOL:
Shadowheart has by far the best character development, and her story line is the most central to the main plot, so in my head she's still the canon romance. She and Astarion for some reason got a great deal more love from the writers than any of the other characters.

But I love Karlach's personality so much. How could you not?

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
Shadowheart has by far the best character development, and her story line is the most central to the main plot, so in my head she's still the canon romance. She and Astarion for some reason got a great deal more love from the writers than any of the other characters.

But I love Karlach's personality so much. How could you not?
For me, due to her personality, Karlach's my "best bud". Shadowheart is, to me, most appealing factoring personality, appearance, backstory, and character growth.

I honestly think that at some point, BG3 was gonna be way more linear and Shadowheart and Astarion were the only two possible love interests. Both their individual stories seem to tie into the main narrative with the most connective tissue. I feel like over time (and as expectations changed), they wanted to increase the number of possible romantic options, but there becomes a tipping point where you really can't add more tie ins to the "main" story. Plus, the game has to come out at some point. So, all the other love interests get the short end of the stick.

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
2024Shadowheart.png
This has some flaws but it is the best I could do. Shadowheart's asset is a bit too advanced for a level 1/100 Daz Studio newbie like myself. I also have to render on ultra low settings because my graphics card gets hot way too fast. Fun to practice though!

Tjssss

Jun 1, 2021
I hope James will be the cocky but lovable guy, the Han Solo... who ends up romancing his lady away from her surgically enhanced husband who is now posing as her aunt and in love with her uncle. I'd love a double wedding.

Fetishism, man. It gets complicated sometimes doesn't it?

Feb 8, 2022
I hope James will be the cocky but lovable guy, the Han Solo... who ends up romancing his lady away from her surgically enhanced husband who is now posing as her aunt and in love with her uncle. I'd love a double wedding.

Fetishism, man. It gets complicated sometimes doesn't it?
He could be a double agent. If Marina still thinks it's possible to save Andrew from all this, then Niko will never get his wish. He needs to pull Marina away and James is a great reason for that. Nothing in this story is random, it's all planned, every single character has had a motive or carrying out one from the get go.

misseva88

Jul 5, 2017
Only for James to later turn out to be a bad father because a fraud of a writer can't think of a proper continuation for a good father figure and instead decides modern entertainment should only include fathers that are massive failures? Fuck Jar Jar Abrams.

Yeah, if that's the case I guess I'm skipping the Aphrodite Mirror's sequel for my peace of mind altogether.

coracal422

Dec 3, 2023
He could be a double agent. If Marina still thinks it's possible to save Andrew from all this, then Niko will never get his wish. He needs to pull Marina away and James is a great reason for that. Nothing in this story is random, it's all planned, every single character has had a motive or carrying out one from the get go.
Maybe Nikos won't win and James, Marina and Elene end up together as a thruple. I mean, now that Elena is cock obsessed she'll probably need a man in her life to fill some needs.