Comics Collection Melissa N. Collection [2024-06-23] [Melissa N.]

alienhead

Formerly 'antiumbra'
Dec 2, 2023
KPOP - In this context, it would be disingenuous to construe the writing as prejudicial when the author is clearly attempting to convey a speaker having undergone some form of oral surgery and experiencing an emotion as strong as fear.
The reader "reads" in their own voice, not the narration of the author or spoken by an actor. We bring our own thought structures to it.

My thought is that I'm finding Kpop "odd", that's a bad description and no reflection on the author but the best I have at the moment.

AM - Thanks rebirth095 for the decriptive explanations and examples. (I really should download a copy of AM instead of going backwards and forwards through Kemono.)
If the Inspector is telling the truth, then the fingerprints belong to Seferi. Inferring that Roan Gjoka is Seferi in disguise and that Joanna is married to Seferi. That would match Joanna (as Theodora) saying her husband was in Crete.

Last edited:

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
I'm just going to leave these images here then because I think they speak for themselves:
Unfortunately for you - Oled65cxpua aka Jehaknaboom, this might be another one of your self-admitted English language barrier issues. https://f95zone.to/threads/melissa-n-collection-2024-06-23-melissa-n.184091/post-14107482

You can't claim to have trouble communicating with us in English and then turn around and call yourself an expert in determining whether someone speaking a blend of English and Korean sounds racist in your admittedly ill-informed opinion. Especially, since you are not fluent in Korean either. Nor are you fluent in Thembanian, :ROFLMAO:, so no, you don't get to make any judgements about their language either. Your argument is invalid... not that you even really care about racism as anything other than something you can weaponize against others.

We understand you that you don't like black characters in comics. You should just avoid things that you don't like. Have some self-control and don't blame others for "corrupting" you.

As previously mentioned by Thalantyr, https://f95zone.to/threads/melissa-n-collection-2024-06-23-melissa-n.184091/post-14100661, you maliciously renamed A (High-Heeled) Journey into the Unknown as Black (Trans) Lives Matter. Fans had to fight against you multiple times to rename it.
536.png
You hated that the story was about black people, so this was your petty transparent attempt at lashing out towards Melissa. You couldn't just have some self-control and stop yourself from reading it. No, deep down, despite your hate, you still found it arousing which is why you kept reading it and uploading it. You were just too weak to control yourself and you blamed Melissa for "corrupting" you.

You did even worse to Kannel. Again, as mentioned by Thalantyr, you took her comic, The Wish That Turned Me Into My Best Friend's Girlfriend and you altered the cover by adding a racist word and you whitewashed the comic to create an alternate version.

You are even smugly making taunts about what you did while still trying to play coy about creating it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/melissa-n-collection-2024-06-23-melissa-n.184091/post-14102266

I'm sure your next strategy will be to go back to gaslighting us and treating us like fools who haven't known for quite some time about your alias. You probably shouldn't have already accepted being called Jehaknaboom and complained that we were getting too personal for calling out your alias. Oopsie! :LOL:

538.png

Again, your lack of self-control, your self-hatred, and your shame over your uncontrollable desires caused you to project anger towards Kannel for creating something that you couldn't resist.

You've lashed out at transgendered people because of your own self-hatred and shame. I understand and sympathize that you live in a country (I know it but I will not name it) where 70% of the population is not very accepting of the LGBTQ+ community that you are a part of. Yes, whether you like it or not, you are one of us. You just need to accept who you really are and deal with it. Don't keep lashing out at us because you are too ashamed over your desires.

What you've done to AnyaArt has been terrible. If you have any decency left, you should apologize to her, to Melissa, and to Kannel. That's about the only chance you have left to try and redeem yourself. If not, you can be a pariah. Maybe that's what you want? Are you so powerless to control your urges that you need us to force you away? Stop feeling guilty over your desires! If living in your country is a problem, move somewhere that you can freely be yourself and enjoy what you want. If your "shame" is a religious issue for you, find a new God or Goddess who will love you unconditionally. Maybe try praying to Aphrodite and see what happens. ;) This is the friendliest advice that I can give you. This is your last chance from me, you should step back and evaluate your situation before responding. :WeSmart:

Turn from the hate.

Last edited:
Reactions: MyraTSF

Excel!

Sep 22, 2021
Some people speak in very broken English It's just a real thing. I have family that talks like that when they try and speak English. How are you supposed to represent a person that talks like that with very mispronounced letters and partial words. Not being able to have reality in a story because you automatically assume it's making fun of people is your own problem. The people that talk like that are still more amazing them me in languages because it's more of a foreign language then I can speak.

Reactions: LadyBoyJay

Oled65cxpua

Dec 2, 2023
We understand you that you don't like black characters in comics. You should just avoid things that you don't like. Have some self-control and don't blame others for "corrupting" you.
You hated that the story was about black people, so this was your petty transparent attempt at lashing out towards Melissa. You couldn't just have some self-control and stop yourself from reading it. No, deep down, despite your hate, you still found it arousing which is why you kept reading it and uploading it. You were just too weak to control yourself and you blamed Melissa for "corrupting" you.
Again, your lack of self-control, your self-hatred, and your shame over your uncontrollable desires caused you to project anger towards Kannel for creating something that you couldn't resist.
You've lashed out at transgendered people because of your own self-hatred and shame. I understand and sympathize that you live in a country (I know it but I will not name it) where 70% of the population is not very accepting of the LGBTQ+ community that you are a part of. Yes, whether you like it or not, you are one of us. You just need to accept who you really are and deal with it. Don't keep lashing out at us because you are too ashamed over your desires.
Are you so powerless to control your urges that you need us to force you away? Stop feeling guilty over your desires! If living in your country is a problem, move somewhere that you can freely be yourself and enjoy what you want. If your "shame" is a religious issue for you, find a new God or Goddess who will love you unconditionally. Maybe try praying to Aphrodite and see what happens. ;)
How dare you misgender me? I don't identify as LGBTQ+, but I do wholeheartedly enjoy gender transformation as a fetish. No shame involved. There are all sorts of transformation fetishes. Some people fantasize about transformations into animals or inanimate objects. Melissa apparently has a race transformation fetish and fantasizes about being transformed into what he considers to be "lesser" races. But no one in their right mind would actually want to remain as a dog, a cat, a horse, or a rubber sex doll. That would be pure delusion.

As previously mentioned by Thalantyr, https://f95zone.to/threads/melissa-n-collection-2024-06-23-melissa-n.184091/post-14100661, you maliciously renamed A (High-Heeled) Journey into the Unknown as Black (Trans) Lives Matter. Fans had to fight against you multiple times to rename it.
View attachment 3772255

You did even worse to Kannel. Again, as mentioned by Thalantyr, you took her comic, The Wish That Turned Me Into My Best Friend's Girlfriend and you altered the cover by adding a racist word and you whitewashed the comic to create an alternate version.
So the statement that "Black (Trans) Lives Matter" is offensive to you? Give me a break. And I don't understand what connection you're attempting to draw between me and any of those galleries. There isn't even an author listed on them.

You know, since all I did was post the images and you responded with personal attacks, I feel even more confirmed in my estimation that the racism in these images is self-evident. Again, all I did was object to the racism in these images, and I've been met with some of the most vile and vitriolic personal attacks. Thanks to your comment, I think I'll submit these images to Patreon's Trust and Safety team. I wonder how they'll view this content in light of Patreon's community guidelines on racism.

• Sad

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
So the statement that "Black (Trans) Lives Matter" is offensive to you? Give me a break. And I don't understand what connection you're attempting to draw between me and any of those galleries. There isn't even an author listed on them.

You know, since all I did was post the images and you responded with personal attacks, I feel even more confirmed in my estimation that the racism in these images is self-evident. Again, all I did was object to the racism in these images, and I've been met with some of the most vile and vitriolic personal attacks. Thanks to your comment, I think I'll submit these images to Patreon's Trust and Safety team. I wonder how they'll view this content in light of Patreon's community guidelines on racism.
You know you did it, we know you did it. You are not a victim. You are a victimizer. You are a racist, a bigot, a bully. An extortionist. Your behavior is both morally reprehensible and in some cases illegal. I'll leave you with your own words:

You need to start being nicer to people, so that you don't suffer the consequences by disrespecting people you shouldn't.
The "vitriol" you are experiencing now is a consequence of your behavior. Treat people the way you want to be treated.

Last edited:

MyraTSF

Dec 22, 2023
How dare you misgender me? I don't identify as LGBTQ+, but I do wholeheartedly enjoy gender transformation as a fetish. No shame involved. There are all sorts of transformation fetishes. Some people fantasize about transformations into animals or inanimate objects. Melissa apparently has a race transformation fetish and fantasizes about being transformed into what he considers to be "lesser" races. But no one in their right mind would actually want to remain as a dog, a cat, a horse, or a rubber sex doll. That would be pure delusion.
So you are triggered by misgendering but call Melissa "he". Hypocrite much?
On the topic of racism, did you or did you not say you like the edit of Kannels work?
1719436180339.png
Did you see the title page of that edit? You are just a bully and a bad troll.
You bullied AnyaArt and tried to blackmail her into changing her work. You bullied Kannel with that racist version uploaded on E-H and now you try to bully Melissa while trying to play the victim.

You are just lashing out because people call you out on your bullshit and hypocrisy. Just get a better hobby mate.
Anyway I'm just putting you on ignore cause the brain rot you give me, might actually affect me IRL.

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
Marina is fine. :love:
Makes me wish Elena was younger... I still don't really get the appeal of AP, though I still enjoy AM (and Heads Up) despite that.
At least for me, I'm not entirely sure it's strictly the AP that looks weird to me about Elena.

For one, I think Elena looks better without the makeup than with the makeup. Especially panels like this:

GREECE1286.png

Elena looks a bit like a drag queen. And nothing against drag queens. Just has that uncanny valley aspect where Elena doesn't "read" to me like a made up woman.

I think the other is just the body type throws me off. My guess, is that to keep the Andrew's shoulders and have Elena still look womanly, the breasts had to be pretty large. But having then making them even bigger made them look unnatural, and so they had to sag. But at some point, we got to where we are now where they're almost comically massive, and the overall body shape looks weird. Elena has these massive breasts, but they sag like real ones rather than look like implants. But then, her body type doesn't seem to match how large her breasts are so the entire shape gives me this weird uncanny feeling.

As opposed to Marina that's just obviously hot, at least to my lizard brain.

MyraTSF

Dec 22, 2023
Well, if you wanna see woman with wide shoulders and large hands come here to germany
:KEK:

Jokes aside, sometimes getting the right values for breasts, hips, ass is very difficult in Daz. Some scenes can make them even look bigger or more deformed than they are despite the sliders not having been touched.
The angle might also play into it, so I feel its just many minor issue that sum it up to give you that uncanny vibe.

Not saying it to discredit your take, just giving some insight what it might be as I'm working with Daz for a year now with a wide range of degree and knowledge what shit can come up without anticipating it :D

Alicia Mae

Dec 13, 2023
I’m biased towards age progression, and I find Elena very sexy. She doesn’t have the soft features of a younger woman, or a tight toned body. She’s got cellulite, and sags, and looks like she has aged into her milfy body. But my goodness is she gorgeous to me. I’d love to become a woman like that <3

Yes, it feels very pushed into “big mommy milkers” territory. While that’s not for everyone, I love it. There’s a special kind of sissy joy in being bustier than your wife. I’m looking forward to the side by side comparisons between them this chapter.

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
Well, if you wanna see woman with wide shoulders and large hands come here to germany
:KEK:

Jokes aside, sometimes getting the right values for breasts, hips, ass is very difficult in Daz. Some scenes can make them even look bigger or more deformed than they are despite the sliders not having been touched.
The angle might also play into it, so I feel its just many minor issue that sum it up to give you that uncanny vibe.

Not saying it to discredit your take, just giving some insight what it might be as I'm working with Daz for a year now with a wide range of degree and knowledge what shit can come up without anticipating it :D
I mean, I'm no spring chicken either :).

That's the thing though. I'm a small guy but when I'm presenting as a woman, I'm not gonna pass as a small woman. As such, there's clothes and styles that work on me, and others that don't. Honestly, for any person: there's styles and clothes you can pull off and others you just can't.

But totally agree: modifying models and rendering stuff to look good is an art, and it's easy for stuff to look great from one angle and not another. I remember spending hours customizing my FemShep in Mass Effect to look exactly how I wanted in the menu, only for me to think "How the hell does it look this bad?" in the cutscene.

I’m biased towards age progression, and I find Elena very sexy. She doesn’t have the soft features of a younger woman, or a tight toned body. She’s got cellulite, and sags, and looks like she has aged into her milfy body. But my goodness is she gorgeous to me. I’d love to become a woman like that <3

Yes, it feels very pushed into “big mommy milkers” territory. While that’s not for everyone, I love it. There’s a special kind of sissy joy in being bustier than your wife. I’m looking forward to the side by side comparisons between them this chapter.
Maybe it's the juxtaposition that really highlights it, given they're dressed similarly: but especially now seeing Marina and Elena side by side, Elena doesn't really just look older, she looks... off.

It's stuff like how Elena's got a thicker waist and these massive hips and ass, but doesn't really have any flabbiness in her stomach, or puffiness in her face. There's some things that hint at age progression and a slowing metabolism and fat build up, but others that aren't present. Like having well-toned arms still.

I don't necessarily mind age progression: I think becoming more mature physically, mentally, or emotionally can create interesting interactions. That said, and maybe this is part of getting older: but getting old sucks and I have to say removed a lot of the kinkiness out of it (outside of using it as a form of degradation/humiliation). Having to exercise twice as hard or avoiding so many foods just to keep the pounds off sucks.

Totally get your point about the breast expansion. Raan's Doll is more sweet and sentimental and that's nice, but the . There is something delightful about being feminized to be more of a feminine caricature that your wife/girlfriend.

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
I'm totally all for older looking women. :love: That's why I have a link for more age progression stuff in my signature. ;) Part of the appeal for me is the added depth that age progression (AP) offers for stories. It goes beyond just the gender change aspect and can affect so many other things. For example, having a male protagonist instantly become a mother, is such an interesting situation for them to deal with and it isn't commonly seen in non-AP MTF stories. It can be written as a dark story where the child/children represent the loss of youth and serve as a constant reminder of a life/future that was stolen away. Or it can be written as happy story where the main character starts off their journey feeling like they've been cursed but then begins to bond with the child/children. As they experience some of the joys of motherhood, they begin to feel like everything has been a blessing disguise. Any MTF stories that show a motherly point of view are a special treat in my opinion. :giggle:

A similar situation is with having a male protagonist become a wife. It brings in elements of relationship psychology and adds more story layers than just being a female. It can also be told with a positive or a negative outlook. It's an interesting POV for many readers to experience. Also, the physical traits associated with age progression just enrichen stories even more in my opinion. However, this is where the divide amongst AP fans begins to occur. and are both milfs, but they are very opposite types. Cory has ideal beauty and she still looks very youthful. She is "milfy" but just a little bit. To transform into someone like her is appealing to many because it seems like you could still keep some of your old life, do some guy activities, and be a bit of tomboy if you wanted to. Cory's body type also fits with a large variety of fetishes. Milena looks her age and has a mom bod with extra motherly proportions. She is extremely milfy. :ROFLMAO: To transform into looking like Milena is like fully distancing yourself from any masculinity and having no choice but to be 100% feminine. Milena's body type is also very limited to a smaller amount of fetishes. So, I think body preferences for MTF fans kind of comes down to factors like, what you are personally attracted to, and how life changing do you want your fantasy transformation to be.

Andrew's transformation into Elena is more like the example of Milena Velba. Andrew/Elena can't throw on some old guy clothes and go play basketball anymore. The new body alone, is enough to prevent Elena from being anything like Andrew. Whereas if Andrew had came out looking more like Cory Chase, it would have felt less extreme and it would have felt like there was less identity loss. Personally, I really like how Elena looks. She looks her age and she looks appropriate for her status as a trophy wife. I would love to see more of her thoughts and comparisons about her old life as Andrew, her current appearance, her role as a wife, and especially her role as a mother.

Last edited: