Comics Collection Melissa N. Collection [2024-06-23] [Melissa N.]

misseva88

Jul 5, 2017
Was thinking more about Andrew forgetting all this stuff. Here is when Elena awakens:
View attachment 3199771
Sounds like she was drunk, or I suppose possibly drugged. And he brings up having the same hangover feeling before when Marina got angry with him. It seems to imply that something after the salon visit happens - Andrew is so horrified at his appearance after the salon visit he goes to a bar, gets plastered, and something bad happens?
Could it be Andrew was being worked on to eventually embrace the transformation to Elena for a longer time than we think, namely months before the story even begins?

Let's be real, an actor is just a euphemism for a bartender with a dream. Andrew doesn't sound like a great catch, yet for some reason Marina loves him. Could it be that Nikos eyed him out, saw he was not good enough for his niece, remembered the story of his gender bending friend he loved and decided he would try a similar thing with Andrew. That way he'd get rid of him as a partner for his niece and he'd find a partner for himself.
That first test run six months ago was a success, the seed was planted and he reaped what he sowed the first time Andrew comes to Greece.

Would that work?

Stevedore100

Dec 4, 2023
Could it be Andrew was being worked on to eventually embrace the transformation to Elena for a longer time than we think, namely months before the story even begins?

Let's be real, an actor is just a euphemism for a bartender with a dream. Andrew doesn't sound like a great catch, yet for some reason Marina loves him. Could it be that Nikos eyed him out, saw he was not good enough for his niece, remembered the story of his gender bending friend he loved and decided he would try a similar thing with Andrew. That way he'd get rid of him as a partner for his niece and he'd find a partner for himself.
That first test run six months ago was a success, the seed was planted and he reaped what he sowed the first time Andrew comes to Greece.

Would that work?
I've thought about something along these lines - the original plotline is a bit thin, though that is certainly not uncommon in these stories. Nokia has never met Andrew and, on his honeymoon, asks him to impersonate his wife,(why not just find a local woman to do this?) and his actually wife agrees, only to radically turn on him a few days later, leaving him in the hands of a bunch of strangers planning all sorts of changes to him, along with other strangers telling him that If he doesn't keep this up , his wife's uncle will be ruined.
A devious, long term plan to the entrap Andrew seems plausible

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021

Would that work?
I think that works for giving Nikos some kind of motivation that I would find consistent with his behavior. One part that's weird would be the idea that he doesn't think Andrew is good enough to be a partner for his niece, but he thinks he *is* good enough to be his wife? That's a little weird, but it's not like Elena seems to have much of a role besides trophy wife, so maybe that's fine?

So if we use that logic, we can explain some of the factions here then. So Niko's daughters are in on this as well because they also don't like Andrew as a partner for Marina. If that's the case, then with at least these three in cahoots, that could explain why Marina seems to be playing along, but at the same time trying to "reach Andrew" (in this interpretation, Marina would have to be "in the dark", but being manipulated by Nikos and his daughters).

I'd say that I'm not satisfied with the idea that Nikos is having his own conspiracy, while there's this mafia conspiracy happening simultaneously. This would mean, Nikos was planning on femininizing Andrew, but happened to get a perfect excuse to "trap" Andrew because he knew that a dangerous man with mafia connections would cause Andrew to need to go into hiding. To have that setup, under the assumption that Nikos is actively trying to feminize Andrew, than it seems to suggest Nikos is more connected to the mafia, or is particularly high up in the mafia and thus can arrange for certain events without being questioned by subordinates.

That does make it a little harder to swallow that everything we're seeing is some 900IQ 3d chess being orchestrated by Nikos... but if Seferi is just one of Nikos' men, and Joel is too low level to know anything... It would fill in some of the gaps.

That said, I don't think we have evidence that actively suggests this. I'd say we've got enough ambiguity that a lot of solutions can fit in the hole (with varying degrees of being logical/satisfying).

Last edited:

Alicia Mae

Dec 13, 2023
I dunno: That'd be a red flag to me that something's wrong in Andrew's head. It's the same issue I had with "A High-Heeled Journey". If someone came up to you and basically said: "hey, let me be your wife". No matter how hot they were, that would be an insane amount of red flags.

Now, this same person is your niece's husband. That's another red flag.

This same person is wanting to change their age and race. That's another dozen huge red flags.

These aren't the kinds of actions that an innocent person would find reasonable. For Nikos to accept these turns of events, I think he has to have some warped/selfish motivations. Like, I don't care how magical you believe your dick to be (or to put it less explicitly, how charming/of a catch Nikos believes himself to be): there's no world where a reasonable human being would look at those series of events and think "oh yeah, I'm such a stud, of course straight young men would undergo surgery to change their sex, age, and race just to be with me. And I have no issues saying yes to the kind of unstable person that would choose to do this WHILE STILL MARRIED" That's the attitude of a crazed narcissistic.

Honestly, I initially found your Giuseppe theory kind of far fetched. But at this point, I'll take anything that points to Nikos having skewed/perverted/fucked up motivations because the more I think about it, either Nikos isn't right in the head, or this all has to be extremely deliberate and he's "sane", but a fucked up person.

Really hope we get some more concrete motivations across the board.
Oh I agree, Nikos is ignoring some serious red flags. I think as a rich, hot, big dick bachelor, Nikos is used to having women throw themselves at him.

He’s definitely got a twisted mind, and has been since the beginning. Andrew is probably the least appropriate person to ask to impersonate his wife, but he thought of him first. Then gets down on one knee and promises to make him the happiest woman on earth. I don’t think he ever expected it to go this far though. I agree, I’d love to see some motivations clarified soon.

Stevedore100

Dec 4, 2023
I think that works for giving Nikos some kind of motivation that I would find consistent with his behavior. One part that's weird would be the idea that he doesn't think Andrew is good enough to be a partner for his niece, but he thinks he *is* good enough to be his wife? That's a little weird, but it's not like Elena seems to have much of a role besides trophy wife, so maybe that's fine?

So if we use that logic, we can explain some of the factions here then. So Niko's daughters are in on this as well because they also don't like Andrew as a partner for Marina. If that's the case, then with at least these three in cahoots, that could explain why Marina seems to be playing along, but at the same time trying to "reach Andrew" (in this interpretation, Marina would have to be "in the dark", but being manipulated by Nikos and his daughters).

I'd say that I'm not satisfied with the idea that Nikos is having his own conspiracy, while there's this mafia conspiracy happening simultaneously. This would mean, Nikos was planning on femininizing Andrew, but happened to get a perfect excuse to "trap" Andrew because he knew that a dangerous man with mafia connections would cause Andrew to need to go into hiding. To have that setup, under the assumption that Nikos is actively trying to feminize Andrew, than it seems to suggest Nikos is more connected to the mafia, or is particularly high up in the mafia and thus can arrange for certain events without being questioned by subordinates.

That does make it a little harder to swallow that everything we're seeing is some 900IQ 3d chess being orchestrated by Nikos... but if Seferi is just one of Nikos' men, and Joel is too low level to know anything... It would fill in some of the gaps.

That said, I don't think we have evidence that actively suggests this. I'd say we've got enough ambiguity that a lot of solutions can fit in the hole (with varying degrees of being logical/satisfying).
As this whole idea would rest on Andrew and Marina accepting from Nikos, the wedding gift of an all expense paid trip to Athens, one should remember this:

Beware of Greeks bearing gifts

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
If Nikos really is behind everything, then the whole mafia subplot is almost certainly bullshit. In this scenario, I'd figure that Toska, Joel, Gjoka, and Seferi are all working for Nikos and the mafia story was entirely fabricated just to scare Andrew into compliance.

misseva88

Jul 5, 2017
Maybe Nikos saw a picture of Andrew dressed up as a woman and thought she looked beautiful. It's been a working theory of us as a community that Andrew dressed up those months ago and Marina caught him. If Nikos indeed doesn't think Andrew is deserving of Marina and is willing to ruin the young man's life to be sure he doesn't end up with Marina, Nikos may have had a hand in not only Andrews first experience as a crossdresser those months ago, but also leaking the information to Marina. If Marina wasn't so in love with Andrew it could have make her walk away from him. She didn't. But Nikos saw the woman Andrew could be and desired someone who looks like her.

It's shallow, especially for a man who looks good and has money, but would it really be that weird? He's old enough, has two children already so he isn't really in need of a childbearing woman.

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
Maybe Nikos saw a picture of Andrew dressed up as a woman and thought she looked beautiful. It's been a working theory of us as a community that Andrew dressed up those months ago and Marina caught him.
Haven't we basically ruled that out? Remember, back in the first few pages, Page 22, Andrew responds to the idea of passing as a woman as "There is no way this could work!" And page 26, Marina responds "I can't picture you passing as a woman, especially an older one, but if you want to give it a try, I have no problem lending my husband for a few days so that he can be my uncle's wife."

If Marina months ago caught Andrew crossdressing and was upset about that, it doesn't really make sense for her to respond to this proposal this way. Plus, Andrew responds to the initial transformation as if it were all new to him. Page 52, Andrew contemplates after being dressed up that "As an actor, I had no idea this would be so difficult". If he had cross dressed passably before, even if he still finds it difficult, he wouldn't be responding as if this was all new to him.

It's shallow, especially for a man who looks good and has money, but would it really be that weird? He's old enough, has two children already so he isn't really in need of a childbearing woman.
It's weird to me because why "steal" Andrew as opposed to setting him up some other way? By all the discussion, there's nothing really appealing about Andrew. This isn't like some of those stories where the person being feminized has useful information or skills, and having them both close and as a sex-toy is a win-win. In this case, having them close isn't really a win, because they're still in the family with Marina. I suppose, keeping Andrew trapped in Greece could be considered the "win". But, it seems like a plan that makes it harder for Marina to "get closure", when she knows Andrew is still around, just as apparently her Aunt. As opposed to setting Andrew up so that they break up, or frankly just getting him killed by the mafia or something. Or, since he's apparently so easily drugged, just get him hooked on some drugs and turn him into a junkie or something.

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
Maybe Nikos saw a picture of Andrew dressed up as a woman and thought she looked beautiful. It's been a working theory of us as a community that Andrew dressed up those months ago and Marina caught him. If Nikos indeed doesn't think Andrew is deserving of Marina and is willing to ruin the young man's life to be sure he doesn't end up with Marina, Nikos may have had a hand in not only Andrews first experience as a crossdresser those months ago, but also leaking the information to Marina. If Marina wasn't so in love with Andrew it could have make her walk away from him. She didn't. But Nikos saw the woman Andrew could be and desired someone who looks like her.

The sequence below, combined with what rebirth095 said above, more or less implies that Andrew has never crossdressed before:
ch11-0357.png ch11-0358.png ch11-0359.png

Based on this inner-monologue, we know for sure he'd never crossdressed before proposing to Marina. And if he started crossdressing after proposing to Marina and that was the cause of the incident a few months ago, what rebirth095 said above would come into play.

Last edited:

Oled65cxpua

Dec 2, 2023
The sequence below, combined with what rebirth095 said above, more or less implies that Andrew has never crossdressed before:
View attachment 3202213 View attachment 3202214 View attachment 3202216

Based on this inner-monologue, we know for sure he'd never crossdressed before proposing to Marina. And if he started crossdressing after proposing to Marina and that was the cause of the incident a few months ago, what rebirth095 said above would come into play.
He never crossdressed. He was a repressed homosexual. Marina caught him a few months before the wedding with a dick up his ass.

Feb 8, 2022
IMO none of theories if it truly being an outside puppet master seems to make sense. For me, the scene with "Aphrodite" implies that they are supernatural powers at play and that Andrew is doing this of his own accord subconsciously, all along.

Again, just as much as Thalantyr was saying about the mafia being bullshit if Niko is behind everything, IMO everything is bullshit if it is supernatural.

Unless of course we get a cop-out, "it was a dream," due to drugs/surgery BS, and it was just in line with the theme of Greece.

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
For me, the scene with "Aphrodite" implies that they are supernatural powers at play and that Andrew is doing this of his own accord subconsciously, all along.
I interpret that scene as Aphrodite being a figment of Andrew's imagination, or a dissociative identity. So yes, he's doing this to himself subconsciously (with Joanna seemingly as an instigator), but I don't think there are supernatural powers in play. Melissa has specifically said there are not supernatural powers in play, but then again she also said this was a "realistic" story so it's possible that her view of what is supernatural and what isn't might be skewed as well.

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
Melissa has specifically said there are not supernatural powers in play, but then again she also said this was a "realistic" story so it's possible that her view of what is supernatural and what isn't might be skewed as well.
I think Melissa just loves to play mind games with us! :ROFLMAO:

Speaking of mind games... the new update for Heads Up! is smoking hot! :love:
headsup__217.jpg

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
I think Melissa just loves to play mind games with us! :ROFLMAO:

Speaking of mind games... the new update for Heads Up! is smoking hot! :love:
View attachment 3203743
It's just a bit borderline annoying though, right? Like, she says there's no "mind control/hypnosis", but then has Andrew be unable to speak English, lose weeks of memories, and was apparently living this whole other life before he "woke" up.

She says there's no supernatural element. But then has Aphrodite give a whole monologue about what the mirror represents, and calls Andrew's claims of "making her" as "nonsense".

To be clear: I don't think there's what we'd traditionally consider "mind control", nor do I think the supernatural elements are "real". So why is Melissa even bothering with these misdirects? Mysteries are fun, but I hate how mysterybox type storytelling has caused writers to forsake basic coherent storytelling tenets just to try to "keep ahead" of the reader.

Props to Heads Up though. Despite being less "realistic", Jason's got clear agency, and we have a pretty good idea as to people's motivations ;). The body type kind of pushes it over my age progression kink limit, but I do think it's better balanced than Elena's tits that have sagged to her belly button :LOL:.

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
It's just a bit borderline annoying though, right? Like, she says there's no "mind control/hypnosis", but then has Andrew be unable to speak English, lose weeks of memories, and was apparently living this whole other life before he "woke" up.

She says there's no supernatural element. But then has Aphrodite give a whole monologue about what the mirror represents, and calls Andrew's claims of "making her" as "nonsense".

To be clear: I don't think there's what we'd traditionally consider "mind control", nor do I think the supernatural elements are "real". So why is Melissa even bothering with these misdirects? Mysteries are fun, but I hate how mysterybox type storytelling has caused writers to forsake basic coherent storytelling tenets just to try to "keep ahead" of the reader.

Props to Heads Up though. Despite being less "realistic", Jason's got clear agency, and we have a pretty good idea as to people's motivations ;). The body type kind of pushes it over my age progression kink limit, but I do think it's better balanced than Elena's tits that have sagged to her belly button :LOL:.
Annoying and frustrating, yes! I blame myself though for getting too invested. :ROFLMAO:

I agree with you about storytelling tenets. I'm old school. I took screenwriting classes and studied people like Joseph Campbell and William C. Martell.

I love Jason/Diane's body type! I also love Elena's body type. Age progression is one of my favorite kinks... not that I don't have a hundred others. I'm not a very picky on male or female body types either. :ROFLMAO:

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023

I very much understand why this would be annoying to some, but it's not annoying to me- yet. Mind control/hypnosis was the obvious answer to the mystery. Everyone would have just assumed that was the answer and the story would have been a lot less mysterious as a result (up until the reveal that it isn't hypnosis). By coming out and saying that it isn't hypnosis, Melissa eliminates the only obvious answer and invites a great deal of fantastic speculation. It keeps the community more engaged. Now, perhaps it would have been more elegant for Melissa to eliminate the possibility of hypnosis within the story itself, but I'm still satisfied with how things are unfolding so far regardless.

As for the dream, I really don't think Melissa was trying to open up the possibility of supernatural elements at all. It's clearly a dream- a window into Andrew's psyche layered with symbolism. I could be wrong, but when I read it I didn't think there was any question of that.

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
I very much understand why this would be annoying to some, but it's not annoying to me- yet. Mind control/hypnosis was the obvious answer to the mystery. Everyone would have just assumed that was the answer and the story would have been a lot less mysterious as a result (up until the reveal that it isn't hypnosis). By coming out and saying that it isn't hypnosis, Melissa eliminates the only obvious answer and invites a great deal of fantastic speculation. It keeps the community more engaged. Now, perhaps it would have been more elegant for Melissa to eliminate the possibility of hypnosis within the story itself, but I'm still satisfied with how things are unfolding so far regardless.

As for the dream, I really don't think Melissa was trying to open up the possibility of supernatural elements at all. It's clearly a dream- a window into Andrew's psyche layered with symbolism. I could be wrong, but when I read it I didn't think there was any question of that.
I should clarify that I'm not annoyed to the point of being mad or anything. I'm just really invested. I can also come across as highly critical of things that are important to me. I've been through 20 years of HRT and I'm kind of a decent expert on what can or cannot be realistically achieved with surgery. I love height loss stories but I hate the use of old surgical tropes like having leg bones cut or discs in the spine removed. Those have always been very flawed ideas since they ignore everything else (muscles, tendons, skin, etc) that would need to be changed to compensate for a reduction in height. Those stories, along with magical estrogen pill stories give a bit too much false hope to the trans community. I feel like I see more hopelessness and depression than I used to back in the day where everyone was fantasizing about finding the Spells R' Us wizard to transform them into a woman. :D

I've been very involved in some past interesting theoretical gender transformation research involving amino acids and slime molds. *Be warned, this is getting a bit into transhumanism and intelligent design theories.* Lysine is the amino acid related to the growth and maintenance of muscles, bones, and other tissues. Theoretically, with an abundant supply of lysine along with some other amino acids, the human body could make drastic physical changes to itself. The human mind just lacks the administrative access or programming knowledge to rewrite human binary code. Slime mold is being integrated with computer chips and could be a biological interface solution. Badhamia utricularis could possibly be the forbidden fruit from the Garden of Eden. An artificial or biological interface capable of reading and writing organic binary code to give orders for what the body should do with amino acids such as lysine could be a viable solution (shrink in height via reduction of bone and muscle mass). Research was basically shut down and I was blacklisted. Neither the religious communites nor the scientific communites wanted anything to do with this. Plus there are some ethics questions about possibly creating super humans... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: alienhead