Comics Collection Melissa N. Collection [2024-07-27] [Melissa N.]

Jackjons

Dec 1, 2023
Don't do it , without discussing with mods ! This site is not like 8muss , there was no rules, we can upload anything without much concern!

Reactions: Stevedore100

misseva88

Jul 5, 2017
I can upload the 3rd part of 21, but I'm not sure how to do it. I have created a Rar file, can I just attach it to a new post here? It looks like I can, but I want to do this the right way.
Ignore Jack.

You'll have to upload the rar file to any of the F95 approved file hosts as shown in this topic: https://f95zone.to/threads/approved-file-hosts-updated-2022-08-08.3432/
It's your pick which of those you're choosing. I've gone for Mediafire myself, but I have an account there. You may opt for a host that doesn't require you to have an account, it's your call really.

If you have the .rar file uploaded you can share the link in this topic to a new reply in this topic. When you've posted that reply you can report that specific post, click the part that you're updating the topic and an Uploader will add it to the opening post to include your download link. Or I could do that if I see it before any of the uploaders do.

Oled65cxpua

Dec 2, 2023
I can upload the 3rd part of 21, but I'm not sure how to do it. I have created a Rar file, can I just attach it to a new post here? It looks like I can, but I want to do this the right way.
You could also import it to Kemono .

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
I hope all the folks from 8m make it here, because besides the free chapter updates the best part of that thread was all the speculation and theories people came up with.
Well now that the new update has finally arrived (thanks Stevedore100!), I'll kick off the speculation train. Most of this part was already predicted by us in the old thread, but the one thing I find super interesting is why is Marina so interested in seeing Andrew's new tits? Maybe there's a faint glimmer of hope for them as a couple after all. Or maybe she's in on the plot and just wants to take a look at the doc's handiwork (though this is seeming less and less likely). No doubt the next part or soon after will include them coming up with the earring code.

misseva88

Jul 5, 2017
Ok, give it a try and see if this works. Aphrodites mirror 21/3.
That works like a charm. :) Thank you for sharing it, I added it to the OP.

It's interesting Marina feels she can use Andrews real (birth) name when it's just the two of them after she pretended not to remember him before. I appreciated the timeline Thalantyr made over on the old forum. If I remember correctly one of the conclusions from that timeline was that Nikos is the bad guy in the story, am I off the ball there?

The dream sequence with the divine creature still makes zero sense to me. I hope we're close to getting some more answers in the story.

EDIT: actually, this is still part of the memory Elena has from her visit in the hospital. Marina pretending she only knows her as her aunt takes place after this visit, does it not? We may actually get some answers this chapter.

Last edited:

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
I appreciated the timeline @Thalantyr made over on the old forum. If I remember correctly one of the conclusions from that timeline was that Nikos is the bad guy in the story, am I off the ball there?
Ugh, I'm super mad that that's lost. I don't suppose anyone can find it on archive.org? LadyBoyJay? I wasn't able to find it myself. In any case, the timeline didn't really illuminate any particular culprit, though Nikos certainly could be the bad guy. But right now I'm fairly convinced that Andrew got lost in his method acting and seduced Nikos all on his own while in the Elena persona, and Nikos believes that Andrew wants to be Elena and has legitimately fallen for her. This would have happened sometime between the scene we just saw with Andrew and Marina in the hospital, and Andrew waking up in Nikos' bed and seeing himself surgically transformed "for the first time" since losing that gap in his memory. If there isn't a seduction scene or something along those lines, then that would more strongly point to Nikos being a bad guy.

Though at the very least, there does seem to be at least one antagonist driving these events: Joanna. But we still have no idea who she might be connected to.

misseva88

Jul 5, 2017
Ugh, I'm super mad that that's lost. I don't suppose anyone can find it on archive.org? LadyBoyJay? I wasn't able to find it myself. In any case, the timeline didn't really illuminate any particular culprit, though Nikos certainly could be the bad guy. But right now I'm fairly convinced that Andrew got lost in his method acting and seduced Nikos all on his own while in the Elena persona, and Nikos believes that Andrew wants to be Elena and has legitimately fallen for her. This would have happened sometime between the scene we just saw with Andrew and Marina in the hospital, and Andrew waking up in Nikos' bed and seeing himself surgically transformed "for the first time" since losing that gap in his memory. If there isn't a seduction scene or something along those lines, then that would more strongly point to Nikos being a bad guy.

Though at the very least, there does seem to be at least one antagonist driving these events: Joanna. But we still have no idea who she might be connected to.
I realised after my initial post we're seeing a flashback, a memory that takes place before the sex scene where Andrew tells themself that they're a woman and enjoys sex this way. So right now I'm leaning to Andrew being lost in the method acting to explain for him embracing the woman inside of him.
The goddess stuff doesn't really fit into that theory though. That ending of chapter 20 is really odd, as if the lost in method acting theorem sticks, how can that other stuff be explained?

Remember, earlier in the chapter the nieces couldn't see Joanna when Andrew/Elena could. I lean somewhat toward the Tyler Durden idea on Joanna, which would mean Andrew drugged himself and as such got lost in the method acting. That could work, if Andrew was a closeted transgender person. That story could work.
But why the mafia angle to all that then? It feels like Melissa is trying to hold up too many balls in the air at the same time. Like I said, I think we may get some answers in this chapter, hopefully the story will have a bit more focus to it when we do.

Stevedore100

Dec 4, 2023
Well now that the new update has finally arrived (thanks Stevedore100!), I'll kick off the speculation train. Most of this part was already predicted by us in the old thread, but the one thing I find super interesting is why is Marina so interested in seeing Andrew's new tits? Maybe there's a faint glimmer of hope for them as a couple after all. Or maybe she's in on the plot and just wants to take a look at the doc's handiwork (though this is seeming less and less likely). No doubt the next part or soon after will include them coming up with the earring code.
That stood out to me as well, as it kind of came from left field - your shiny new husband has been sliced and diced into a whole new thing and you wanna see those? (Did orchiectomy slide past her?)
I liked the earlier part where Marina says the operation "makes you look so..", Andrew cuts in with "old?" And Marina is like...."sure...old...yeah"

Somehow, between now and the party, Andrew is going to fight about the codeword, have his English ability degrade ( we don't know if Marina is going to bring up James here or not). So there still seems more surprises ahead before then - Joanna popping in?

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017

Sadly, from what I can tell, the Melissa thread was last archived on June 3 so everything posted after that is gone. Google might have a cache from a more recent date but I haven't found anything. Maybe someone with better Google skills than me can double check.

On a personal note, I did walk away from Aphrodite's Mirror after the surgery/mental impairment stuff. Not really my cup of tea. After I read that Aphrodite had appeared, I did jump back into it to see if Melissa was going to do anything similar to the "Aphrodite theory" that was discussed between Oled65 and I. Kind of personally important for me since I'm using some of the ideas of that theory for my Ren'Py game (mixed with some ideas from Back to the Future and Farscape). I have seen the new theories about Andrew having gotten lost into his method acting. It is plausible but I feel like his background as a kind of failing wannabe actor didn't really properly setup something like that. If he had been some small town local theater - rising star method actor, that would have been a better setup.

Regarding Joanna/Theodora, just my personal view but I feel like Aphrodite/Joanna/Theodora are the same entity. Whether a divine goddess, a real person, or an imaginary frenemy created as a psychological coping mechanism, I have no idea but I'm convinced they are one in the same.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
Sadly, from what I can tell, the Melissa thread was last archived on June 3 so everything posted after that is gone. Google might have a cache from a more recent date but I haven't found anything. Maybe someone with better Google skills than me can double check.
Thalantyr
Observe and be in awe of my google skills.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
The goddess stuff doesn't really fit into that theory though. That ending of chapter 20 is really odd, as if the lost in method acting theorem sticks, how can that other stuff be explained?
I'm pretty sure the scene with Aphrodite is just a dream. It's Andrew's subconscious trying to rationalize his two different personas fighting for dominance.

Remember, earlier in the chapter the nieces couldn't see Joanna when Andrew/Elena could. I lean somewhat toward the Tyler Durden idea on Joanna, which would mean Andrew drugged himself and as such got lost in the method acting.
I like the Tyler Durden theory, but it could also be explained as Joanna simply moving out of sight when the girls were looking. We do know that at the very least, Dimitra can see Joanna/Theodora.

Regarding Joanna/Theodora, just my personal view but I feel like Aphrodite/Joanna/Theodora are the same entity. Whether a divine goddess, a real person, or an imaginary frenemy created as a psychological coping mechanism, I have no idea but I'm convinced they are one in the same.
Ooh, good catch on them using the same phrasing. I didn't notice that. Although Aphrodite looks like Elena, not Joanna, so I'm still leaning toward her just being a manifestation of Andrew's Elena persona. But you could be right.

Thalantyr
Observe and be in awe of my google skills.
Aaaaaahh, I bow before the master! Thank you!

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
So some strategy tips that can help you "force find" google cached pages. Not guaranteed but increases your odds:

Step 1: Google search the thread name along with a page number. In this case it was easy, since we knew it was in the MelissaN thread. However, the problem is getting all the way to the end. Unfortunately, if you keep increasing the page number, google for some reason can't seem to find the pages after 149.

Step 2: Copy the URL for page 149 from the last working Google search. Modify the page number manually and search for the entire URL in Google. There's a chance (as was in this case) Google didn't cache the page in a way that pops up in the keyword search, but did cache the URL. That's what happened in this case (got lucky and page 157 had it).

In either step, once google actually provides a link, hit the 3 dots and pick "Cached". Voila!

Thank god I found this timeline though. I was getting confused myself and was almost dreading having to reread the whole thing again to remind myself which characters knew what.

Stevedore100

Dec 4, 2023
One other thing about this new chapter....Marina says nothing about an accident, while Seferi mentioned it first thing. Leads one to believe that the accident is just a decoy to explain Elena's time the hospital (I had held out the possibility of it being real in addition to the surgery).

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
One other thing about this new chapter....Marina says nothing about an accident, while Seferi mentioned it first thing. Leads one to believe that the accident is just a decoy to explain Elena's time the hospital (I had held out the possibility of it being real in addition to the surgery).
I've always assumed that the car accident was just a cover story, so this still makes perfect sense. The family (Marina/Nikos/Eva/Sofia) all know what really happened, plus the doctor and maybe James. Seferi/Joel/Dimitra either don't know or are pretending they don't know. Filip is still a wildcard. He's behaving as though he was personally involved in the car accident, but we don't know why he would be pretending because as far as we know he's not part of the family's inner circle.

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
Aphrodite's Mirror Timeline of Events

Updated as of Chapter 23, Part 6 (Page 1400)
  • D-10220 (28 Years Ago)
    • Ch3: Nikos was supposed to have proposed to his fiancée??? He fake-proposes to "Elena" D+4 and says it's something he should have done . Seems oddly-specific. Why not just round up to 30 unless he's thinking of a specific event (and a specific woman)?
  • D-3650-7300 (10 to 20 Years Ago)
    • Prologue: Marina leaves Greece to move to America as .
  • D-357 (357 Days Ago)
    • Ch11: Andrew proposes to Marina as he reminisces on D+8. He thinks to himself that back then, wearing heels, dresses, and jewelry was something that had never crossed his mind.
  • D-90 (90 Days Ago)
    • Ch15: Andrew wakes up alone in an apartment or hotel room with a hangover (bad headache and tongue like sandpaper). He wakes up similarly on D+48 and recalls that he hasn't woken up feeling that bad since the day Marina got really mad at him a few months ago.
    • Ch21: After getting up from bed, Andrew receives a call from Marina. His panicked wife tells Andrew that all their savings are gone and they need to call the police. Andrew explains that it's his fault, and that he "lost every penny" of their money.
    • Ch13: Andrew and Marina had an "issue" that required Andrew to apologize to Marina and Marina forgave him. On D+12 Marina says that this happened and compares this incident to their current predicament where Andrew claims he was drugged and doesn't remember agreeing to pose as Nikos' wife for an extended period of time.
  • D+0 (Comic start)
    • Prologue: Andrew and Marina arrive in Greece for their honeymoon
    • Ch1: They have dinner for the first time with Nikos, Eva, and Sofia.
    • Ch1: They agree that Andrew will pose as Nikos' wife "for a few days" to aid Nikos' business deal with Toska.
  • D+1 (1 Day Later)
    • Ch2: Andrew arrives at Eva and Sofia's salon and says he has , implying that this is the morning after their dinner with Nikos.
    • Ch2: Eva and Sofia give Andrew a makeover including full body waxing, a gaff, corset with breast inserts, hair extensions, eyebrow shaping, false eyelashes, pierced ears, and makeup.
  • D+4
    • Ch3: Andrew dresses for the Toska dinner and tells Marina that he .
    • Ch3: Nikos fake-proposes to "Elena", gives her a wedding ring, and kisses her on the cheek.
    • Ch4: Nikos kisses "Elena" on the cheek again to thank her for agreeing to "a certain amount of intimacy" in order to fool Toska.
    • Ch4: Nikos and "Elena" meet with Toska and Joel.
    • Ch5: Partway through dinner, "Elena" excuses herself to go to the bathroom where she meets and is drugged by Joanna, whose face is wrapped in bandages.
    • Ch5: Andrew returns to dinner and decides to go for "full immersion" into his role as Elena.
    • Ch5: Elena proceeds to drink a ton of wine and agrees to host Joel for "two or three months".
    • Ch5: Nikos is surprised and delighted that Elena has taken the initiative and agreed to much more than he originally asked for, and kisses her on the lips.
  • D+5
    • Ch6: Andrew wakes up in Nikos' bed wearing a nightgown with no memory of anything that happened .
    • Ch6: Marina yells at Andrew for agreeing to spend their entire honeymoon as Elena and storms off.
    • Ch7: Eva and Sofia enhance Andrew's disguise with facial injections, electrolysis, breast forms, chastity cage, and vaginal prosthetic.
    • Ch8: "Elena" gets a disturbing phone call from Seferi. and agrees to meet him in 3 days.
    • Ch9: Eva plays a phone message for Andrew from Marina stating that she'll be on Crete for the next "four or five days".
    • Ch9: Eva tells Andrew that Nikos and Toska have signed a "pre-contract" which may close the deal sooner than expected. Nikos and Joel have traveled to the north to scout locations for a new resort for "a few days".
    • Ch10: "Elena", Eva, and Sofia go into town to meet Mr. Angelos, and "Elena" glimpses Joanna briefly on the way. Once there they also meet Dimitra and Stefanos.
  • D+8
    • Ch11: , Filip drives "Elena" to meet with Seferi. In the car, Andrew has several glasses of wine and thinks to himself that he must be "perfect" in his role that night.
    • Ch11: Elena meets with Seferi, who explains how dangerous Toska is.
    • Ch11: Marina sees Gjoka following her to a bar on Crete, and meets with someone we don't see.
    • Ch21: The unseen person turns out to be James, who starts hitting on Marina. She tells him she's not interested and that she's married.
    • Ch21: James notices Gjoka watching them and Marina tells him that he's been following her. Thinking he's a stalker, James immediately approaches Gjoka to get him to leave by telling him that he's Marina's husband. Gjoka threatens him with a gun and demands his name, which he states is James Collins. Gjoka demands to know if Marina is really his wife, which James affirms again. Gjoka leaves.
  • D+9
    • Ch12: , "Elena" tells Sofia about her meeting with Seferi. During the conversation, she seems somewhat confused about who she is, and complains that she "can't seem to think straight with everything that's going on". Sofia insists on scheduling a "procedure" for "Elena".
    • Ch12: Seferi speaks with an unknown person (probably Joel) on the phone, describing some plan they have in motion that depends on Elena.
  • D+12
    • Ch13: , Marina returns from Crete and meets with Andrew. They discuss the fight they had the week prior, their apprehension at the procedures Eva and Sofia want Andrew to have, the fact that Andrew thinks Joanna drugged him, a mysterious fight they had "a few months ago", Elena's conversation with Seferi, and Marina being followed on Crete. When Andrew asks how she handled the man who was following her, she responds vaguely that she "got help to deal with the situation". Andrew and Marina agree that, because of the danger Seferi warned them about, Andrew should continue posing as Elena for the time being and he should go along with the procedure that Eva and Sofia want him to undergo.
  • D+13???
    • Ch14: At some point "Elena" has a first consultation with the doctor offscreen. The only reason we know this is because she's at her on D+19. At this first consultation, the doctor was told a fabricated story about "Elena" having both gender dysphoria and age dysphoria and that she has been living as an older woman for the last two years with husband Nikos and adopted daughters Eva and Sofia.
  • D+18
    • Ch14: Offscreen they find a hidden camera in Nikos' house, which makes Andrew and Marina believe he has no choice but to undergo a cosmetic procedure on his face in order to avoid being found out by Toska. He briefly discusses this incident with Marina on D+19 as something that happened and also thinks about it while listening to the doctor.
  • D+19
    • Ch14: after Andrew's conversation with Marina on D+12, "Elena" and Marina wait in the doctor's waiting room and are served tea by a blonde receptionist. Marina mentions finding a hidden camera in Nikos' house and that Filip has disappeared.
    • Ch14: Before she has a chance to drink her tea, Marina receives a phone call saying that her "husband" is waiting in reception and has something urgent he needs to tell her. She abruptly makes an excuse to "Elena" and leaves her to meet with the doctor alone.
    • Ch14: After Marina leaves, someone we don't see greets "Elena", and she seems to recognize them. A later flashback confirms that this was Joanna, still covered in bandages. She makes a cryptic comment about "Elena's" tea looking tasty.
    • Ch14: "Elena" meets with the doctor for a second consultation, having not remembered how she got there. She seems very confused and out of it. The doctor proposes many more invasive procedures than were originally proposed by Eva and Sofia, and "Elena" agrees to them without understanding what she's agreeing to. The doctor schedules the procedures for that afternoon.
    • Ch21: While "Elena" is meeting with the doctor, Marina meets James in the lobby of the hotel. James says he's returning to America later that day and he wanted to see Marina to say goodbye.
    • Ch21: Nikos and Joel arrive at the hotel, interrupting Marina's conversation with James. Nikos introduces Joel to his niece, and a panicked Marina introduces James to Joel as her husband. Nikos seems to play along, or at least says nothing to contradict her.
  • D+33
    • Ch18: "Elena" wakes up in the hospital covered in bandages and bruises and is greeted by the doctor, who tells her that they haven't spoken in "a few weeks", and that it's been since the surgery. It's implied that this is the first time Andrew has been conscious since the surgery.
    • Ch18: The doctor explains the extent of "Elena's" surgeries, including vocal cord adjustment, G-cup breast implants, vaginal implant, fat redistribution, widening of hip bones, hormonal implant, femur shortening, achilles tendon shortening, facial reconstruction, jaw shaving, lip and cheekbone augmentation, rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty, removal of adam's apple, partial tongue paralysis, skin aging treatment, orchiectomy.
    • Ch18: The doctor says they did not perform a vaginoplasty because Elena didn't want to spend months recovering from that procedure (which implies that her total recovery time should be less than that).
    • Ch18: After hearing everything that's happened to him, Andrew has a panic attack and faints.
  • D+47
    • Ch21: Seferi visits "Elena" in the hospital on the day of her discharge. He brings her flowers and asks her if she recognizes the man in the photo he brought with him- a photo of Andrew in his male form. He also asks "Elena" if she recognizes a photo of Gjoka, which she doesn't. Seferi relays to her that Gjoka is working for Toska, who suspects both Andrew and Marina of working against him. Seferi tells her that Gjoka was tailing Marina on Crete, and Marina enlisted James' help in getting rid of him, with James identifying himself to Gjoka as Marina's husband.
    • Ch17: On D+48, Seferi receives a phone call from an unknown person at the Samaras' party (probably Joel) during which he discusses visiting Mrs. Samaras "yesterday, just before she was discharged from the hospital". According to him, she seemed lucid at that time.
    • Ch21: After Seferi leaves, Andrew calls Marina who next comes to visit him in the hospital. She is shocked by all the changes, at first blaming the doctor before Andrew tells her that he agreed to the procedures while drugged. Marina seems curious about Andrew's new breasts and asks to see them.
    • Ch21: Marina confirms that Andrew . Earlier in ch16 Angeliki had said that Elena spent "a couple weeks" in the hospital, and Melissa seems to use "a couple" and "a few" interchangeably, so I'm putting this day 4 weeks after Andrew's initial arrival at the hospital, or D+47.
    • Ch21: Andrew shows Marina the photo of Gjoka and she confirms him as the man who was threatening her on Crete. Andrew also reveals that he knows about James, and a surprised Marina admits that James helped her get away from Gjoka by pretending to be her husband. She also tells Andrew about meeting James later at the hotel lobby and being forced to introduce James as her husband to Joel, who saw them together. Marina says that she convinced James to extend his stay in Greece and has been posing as her husband in public ever since. Marina told James that her husband had to go into hiding. She did not tell James anything about "Elena".
    • Ch21: Andrew insists that for their safety, Marina should never refer to him as "Andrew", even in private, in case they're being spied on, and that she should continue to pretend that James is her husband for the time being.
    • Ch22: Marina suggests that complimenting Elena's earrings should be used as a code that they need to meet in a safe place so that they can break character. Andrew tells Marina to inform Eva and Sofia of the plan, and Andrew will talk to Nikos himself to figure out how to behave convincingly as husband and wife.
    • Ch21: Marina mentions that Filip showed up again while Andrew was unconscious, and that his reappearance was "weird". She's about to elaborate further but the flashback ends here.
    • Ch21: On D+62, Andrew hypothesizes that he must have experienced a major trauma that caused him to embrace a new personality and suppress all of his memories from D+19 up until that point.
    • Ch16: On D+48, Angeliki mentions that she accompanied Elena to a beauty salon "yesterday" and the two of them "had a good time". She says they went there immediately upon being discharged from the hospital.
    • Ch15: On D+48, Nikos makes a reference to Elena giving them "quite a scare yesterday" but does not elaborate further.
  • D+48
    • Ch15: Andrew wakes up in Nikos' bed with no memory of how he got there or anything that happened after his second consultation with the doctor on D+19.
    • Ch15: Andrew has the symptoms of a bad hangover, and recalls waking up similarly the morning after the "issue" a few months ago. We see a flashback of him from that time with his normal male appearance wearing boxer shorts.
    • Ch15: Nikos enters the bedroom and acts as though "Elena" is his real wife, kissing her on the lips.
    • Ch16: Nikos specifically tells her that she was never a man, that he's never heard of Andrew Woods, and that they've been married for "nearly thirty years".
    • Ch16: Nikos tells "Elena" that it's normal to be confused "after spending so much time unconscious".
    • Ch16: Angeliki helps "Elena" gets dressed and acts as though she has been a woman all her life, which seems to confuse her.
    • Ch16: This day is established as being one day after "Elena"'s discharge from the hospital D+47 by Angeliki mentioning that they went and that they visited the salon .
    • Ch16: Angeliki tells "Elena" that she "spent a couple of weeks in the hospital".
    • Ch16: "Elena" recalls Angeliki being present at the salon during Andrew's original makeover, but Angeliki says she doesn't remember anything like that and that she's known Elena as a woman for "at least three years".
    • Ch16: Angeliki gives "Elena" her purse, containing an authentic-looking Greek ID displaying her photo with the name "Elena Samaras", born 1968-04-04 in Athens, height 5'5". Andrew recalls he should be 4 inches taller than that. He begins questioning his sanity.
    • Ch16: Nikos arrives to take "Elena" to dinner, kisses her, professes his love to her, and hands her the wedding ring that had been removed before surgery. She feels conflicted about how to react to his love.
    • Ch17: Seferi receives a phone call from an unknown person at the Samaras' party (probably Joel) during which he mentions that he . He seems worried about his plan, and it's up to the person at the party to see it through. It also seems as though he involved Elena in his plan and discussed it with her on D+47.
    • Ch17: Nikos and "Elena" host a dinner party attended by Eva, Sofia, Dimitra, Stefanos, and Joel. "Elena" realizes that she's been speaking Greek all day and has trouble understanding English.
    • Ch17: Dimitra tells "Elena" that she was worried about her following her "car accident", a story relayed to her by Eva.
    • Ch17: Marina arrives at the party with James, whom she refers to as her husband. Marina acts as though Elena is her real aunt and repeatedly compliments Elena's earrings.
    • Ch17: At some point during dinner, Joel excuses himself to the bathroom, and not long afterward Marina and "Elena" do the same. While alone, Andrew tries to get an explanation from Marina about James and everything else that has happened, but she continues to treat "Elena" as though she were her real aunt, and she continues trying to compliment her earrings.
    • Ch17: "Elena" and Marina run into Joel, and Marina leaves them alone to talk. Joel shows "Elena" a photo of Gjoka, who she seems to recognize but has trouble remembering. Joel explains that Gjoka is the head of the most dangerous crime family in Albania and that he's working with Toska. Joel goes on to explain that he's only working for Toska as punishment for a deal that went wrong between Toska and one of Joel's relatives. Joel asks "Elena" to get proof that Toska and Gjoka are working together illegally, which would allow Nikos to terminate the deal he made with Toska and free Joel from his servitude. In return, "Elena" asks Joel for help finding Joanna.
    • Ch17: After the party and alone in their bedroom, Nikos seduces "Elena" and she gives in to his advances. They undress and make out on the bed, but she stops him as he's taking off her panties. He seems surprised at her reaction, but accepts it and they go to sleep holding each other.
  • D+62
    • Ch18: after the dinner party, while cuddled up to Nikos in bed, "Elena" awakes from a nightmare in which she seems to recall the events after waking up from surgery on D+33. Both "Elena" and Nikos act like a real loving couple toward each other, but "Elena" is still confused about what is real and what isn't.
    • Ch18: "Elena" leaves the house and greets Filip, who has returned to work with a black eye. "Elena" tells him he should be resting because he isn't fully recovered from the car accident. Filip says he feels fine.
    • Ch18: Filip drives "Elena" to meet Dimitra in town, and on the way he makes some cryptic comments about Marina's "husband". Joel also calls her to let her know he was unable to find security footage of Joanna at the hotel or the clinic because the footage from those specific times was missing.
    • Ch18: After exiting the car but still on the phone, "Elena" spots Dimitra seated at a table with Joanna, no longer covered in bandages. Joel then frantically begins to tell her that he just remembered where he's heard Joanna's name before, and that she's the wife of Gjoka and has been in jail for many crimes.
    • Ch18: Dimitra greets "Elena" and introduces Joanna as Theodora Markis. Theodora acts as though she's meeting "Elena" for the first time. The three share tea together.
    • Ch18: Elena returns home to see flowers and a note left by Nikos inviting her to a romantic rendezvous. She thinks to herself that she ought to please her husband since he's been so good to her.
    • Ch19: Elena meets Nikos for dinner and both behave as though they are a real loving couple.
    • Ch19: Meanwhile, back in the city, Marina calls Sofia complaining that she's been avoiding her and demanding to know where "Elena" is. Sofia explains that she's having dinner with Nikos, and Marina says that doesn't make any sense. She says "Elena" has been acting strange has hasn't been responding to the code phrase (presumably complimenting her on her earrings).
    • Ch19: After dinner, Nikos proposes to Elena and she acts confused since they've been married for decades. Nikos then says they should renew their vows, and Elena agrees and they kiss. Elena then seductively asks Nikos to take her to bed. She gives him an enthusiastic blowjob and then begs him for anal sex. They have sex, and she promises to stay with him forever and they both profess their love to each other. They fall asleep spooning.
    • Ch20: Andrew dreams that he's on Mount Olympus in his male form talking to Aphrodite, who looks exactly like Elena. Aphrodite starts transforming him into a woman, which he resists. She taunts him and tells him that this is what he really wants, and that she is transforming him into his true self. She tells him that he was forced into marriage with Marina and was unhappy with her. She says it was this unhappiness that led to the "issue" between Andrew and Marina a few months ago and references a Mr. Orlov, who Andrew doesn't want to talk about. Andrew recalls that Aphrodite/Elena is actually a character he created through method acting.
    • Ch21: During the dream, Andrew then recalls meeting with Seferi and Marina in the hospital on D+47.
    • Ch21: Andrew awakes, still in bed with a sleeping Nikos. He is now able to remember most of the events of D+47, and he remembers creating the "Elena" character in order to act as her more convincingly, yet he is still unable to drop character and continues lusting after Nikos.
    • Ch21: Andrew hypothesizes that he must have experienced a major trauma during or after his conversation with Marina on D+47 that caused him to embrace a new personality and suppress his memories.
    • Ch21: With the additional context of his restored memories, Andrew now recalls the events of the dinner party on D+48 with increased clarity. He realizes that the strange behavior exhibited by the family in pretending that Andrew had always been Elena was probably on his own instructions. He also becomes suspicious of Joel and Seferi working together since he now remembers them both showing him the same photo of Gjoka. He thinks they may not be telling him the truth, and perhaps Toska is not actually dangerous.
  • D+65
    • Ch22: , Joel meets with Seferi in a remote abandoned warehouse, confirming that they're working together. They discuss how Joel's glasses are part of his "good guy costume", and Joel doesn't actually need them to see and that they wouldn't have gotten here without them. Joel calls Seferi "Uncle". They discuss how Seferi is unhappy with Mrs. Samaras' fate, but Joel is indifferent. Seferi says he's displeased over what they're manipulating Mrs. Samaras into doing and that "it's very sad to live a fake life".
    • Ch22: Seferi is angry with Joel for engaging "Elena" at the dinner party and showing her the photo of Gjoka. Seferi explains that this made her suspicious of them and reveals that she wants to meet with them together. Seferi says he now has no choice, and pulls out a gun and shoots Joel in order to "regain Mrs. Samaras' trust". He explains that he doesn't intend to kill Joel, though Joel will soon "understand how sad it is to live a fake life".
    • Ch22: The Samaras family are having a get-together at the pool, which includes Elena, Nikos, Marina, James, Eva, Sofia. As Elena arrives, Nikos kisses her while Marina looks on staring daggers at them. Elena thinks to herself that Angeliki insisted upon her wearing a much more revealing swimsuit than she was comfortable with. She also laments not having the courage to contact Marina "in the last few days" since regaining her memories.
    • Ch22: Sofia calls attention to the engagement ring Elena is now wearing that was given to her by Nikos on D+62, and wonders aloud what they two of them had gotten up to that night. Nikos announces that they intend to renew their weddings vows in order to celebrate their love in front of everyone. Marina appears to sulk in the corner.
    • Ch22: Andrew approaches Marina and tries to explain what has happened to him since leaving the hospital. He tells her that he lost his memories and didn't remember the earring code and thought that Marina was deliberately pushing him away. Marina furious and doesn't believe him. She asks if he slept with Nikos, and he admits that he did. Marina calls him a senile, rotten slut.
    • Ch22: Inspector Karras arrvies to speak with Nikos, and it seems like they already know each other. Karras announces that Joel has been shot and is in the hospital in critical condition.
    • Ch23: Later that evening, Andrew recalls Karras telling them that Gjoka's fingerprints were found on the gun that shot Joel, and therefore Joel and Seferi must have been telling him the truth about Gjoka and Toska. It seems that Seferi's plan to regain Elena's trust by shooting Joel worked.
    • Ch23: Andrew becomes increasingly angry with Marina thinking about how she refused to listen to him explain himself. He's frustrated that no one seems to be willing to help him regain his own identity, that Marina has abandoned him, and that only his husband, Nikos, truly cares about him. He thinks that perhaps life would be easier if he just gave in and became Elena.
    • Ch23: Elena puts on lingerie and makeup to seduce Nikos in their bedroom that night. She enthusiastically treats Nikos to a blowjob, then resolves to find out once and for all whether she has a real vagina or not. Taking Nikos' full length inside her, she now realizes that her vagina is real, and what the doctor told her about a reversible vaginal "implant" was not true. This makes her happy. She loves Nikos and the feeling of being fucked by him. She wishes she really was Nikos wife of 30 years and Eva and Sofia's mother.
    • Ch23: Meanwhile, Marina is having sex with Inspector Karras. Throughout the act she keeps thinking about how angry she is at "Elena" for cheating on her with her uncle, and how it's nice to have "a real man" to fuck her. She reveals that she already knows that the story Andrew was told about the reversible vaginal implant was not true, and that his penis had actually been removed. Marina suddenly tells Karras to stop and gets up to leave, thinking that she "can't let that fucking bitch ruin her life" again, and that "it's time to put an end to this... once and for all!"
    • Ch23: After falling asleep snuggling Nikos, Andrew dreams that he's back in his male body, chained to the wall in a sex dungeon. Aphrodite approaches, dressed as a dominatrix. She tells him he's here to be punished, and starts whipping him.
    • Ch23: The dream appears to then cut to the past in a hotel or apartment, the same memory of D-90 that Andrew recalled earlier on D+48. A male Andrew wakes up and receives a call from Marina. A panicked Marina tells Andrew that all their savings are gone and they need to call the police. Andrew explains that it's his fault, and that he "lost every penny" of their money.

Last edited:

Stevedore100

Dec 4, 2023
I've always assumed that the car accident was just a cover story, so this still makes perfect sense. The family (Marina/Nikos/Eva/Sofia) all know what really happened, plus the doctor and maybe James. Seferi/Joel/Dimitra either don't know or are pretending they don't know. Filip is still a wildcard. He's behaving as though he was personally involved in the car accident, but we don't know why he would be pretending because as far as we know he's not part of the family's inner circle.
Filip does seem to be a crucial character - he's a minor character, yet t we know he's new to the job, disappeared for awhile, has a black eye, a grudge against James and has a really odd conversation with Elena about the accident that didn't really seem to happen.
I'm picturing body doubles, brakes being cut on the limo, etc out of a Hitchcock movie ..