VN Ren'Py Melissa's Adventures [Ch.1] [CosmoK]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
I like the artwork that is present. For the story I just had to do some revisions for I could read it better so I did. And of course I did another revision to make it incest. I'm a bad writer...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Left-click to 'Save As'
Update on this?

fogyfool

Aug 17, 2017
View attachment 3862931

Overview:
Welcome to Chapter 1, which is entitled 'The Ancient Symbol'.
The universe is governed by obscure forces, which humans attempt to survive. Melissa is a woman in exile in France, attempting to navigate challenging issues that extend beyond city borders. One day, fatigued and frustrated by the intricacy of her past decisions, she encounters Nahui, a young man with an Aztec name that translates to "four" in Nahuatl. He, too, is overwhelmed by the multifaceted challenges of his environment and those around him.
The question thus arises as to whether Melissa and Nahui will succeed in establishing a relationship that will enable them to alter the course of events that appear to be predetermined. Furthermore, it remains to be seen whether they will be able to evade the ever-increasing danger that surrounds them by unearthing an ancient artefact.
You are invited to accompany them on their journey.
Thread Updated: 2024-07-24
Release Date: 2024-06-16
Developer: CosmoK
Censored: No
Version: Ch.1 - V.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras:
French Translation*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 3739642 View attachment 3739633 View attachment 3739634 View attachment 3739636 View attachment 3739640 View attachment 3739644 View attachment 3739846 View attachment 3862937
The alternate WeTransfer ink is dead Please re-up. Thanks in advance

HughNose

May 5, 2022
I'm going through the the previews for the seventh time. Wow! They seem to have a dreamlike quality. There are flowers, butterflies and a colorful frog - all things of beauty masterfully rendered. Surrounded by all this is Melissa. Too classy to be simply called a milf. She is a goddess! And then there is this sweet boy. Taking in her charms through his eyes adds a sense of wonder and anticipation. I'd love to step in his shoes, slip into his skin (foreskin) and let the magic happen. I really want to know where this story is going!

Last edited:
Reactions: moovigym
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes