4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
my useless musings...way i figure it..if you devote to a love/romance route with Melody and havent been perving on Sophie..eventually Melody is gonna jump up and say.."oh btw..Sophie has been moistening my middle lately..what say we bring her in on some fun?" because..ya know..it would be nice :p
It's impossible no have perv mind on Sophie :)

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
I played japanese vns for years and the way this game just flat out decides things for me (for example only giving me one option "kiss amy" in the section i played a few minutes back) really aggravates me to no end. I wonder if i should just jump ship and look if the walktrough rectifies this in any way?
If played right you never have to Kiss Amy. But the option happens much ealier in the game and you may need the walkthrough to pinpoint when exactly. Talktress are weird sometimes in this game and options are not reflecting what you, the mc, wants to happen.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
@JohnPonn Yeah, i think i figured out how the toggles work. They seem to "simulate" choices you made, so if you do not unlock any other girl it seems to have the option to go for melody only. It is still kind of weird and i honestly would prefer to just have those triggers in game naturally, like in literally every other vn, but i admit i misunderstood the game yesterday, as i made that post.

A question on the dev/s is there voiceacting, bg music and music in event sences, or rather every event scene planned for this game? Imo it badly needs it. Also is it just me or are the h-scenes not just noticeably lower quality (looks like 720p to me) but also broken in the way they loop? And lastly the gallery replay feature this adds to the game is something i would like to have in the vanilla game, cause honestly the game is kinda limited in its saves and getting a save on every girl and scene is a tad tedious.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
eyes & tits...
I would say this is in general one of the strongest parts in the game, i do not see any girl (maybe aside form bethany, cause she looks kinda dead most of the times. :D) that does not have really beautiful and dreamy eyes. Titts seem also very much to my liking. I wish we could get more of sophia, her titts are not seen often enough, imo.

Reactions: pim0 and Darkness65

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Btw is posting an outfit a spoiler, or am i allowed to do it without tag? Cause i honestly am not that familiar with the way the spoiler function works here, yet.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Does anybody have an idea when a new patch is coming out?
I saw something about the 23th of february a few pages back, i think this should be accurate. The dev team took the january off to regenerate their batteries as they called it. Form what they posted it read like it was much needed and of course well deserved.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Btw is posting an outfit a spoiler, or am i allowed to do it without tag? Cause i honestly am not that familiar with the way the spoiler function works here, yet.
Posting an outfit would be fine without a spoiler tag I don't see why anyone would complain about that.
The spoiler tag is typically used for images so that a post doesn't take up to much space and users don't have to keep scrolling past image after image.
Then you have the proper use for spoiler tags to obviously hide spoilers.

Reactions: PeteHanson

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Posting an outfit would be fine without a spoiler tag I don't see why anyone would complain about that.
The spoiler tag is typically used for images so that a post doesn't take up to much space and users don't have to keep scrolling past image after image.
Then you have the proper use for spoiler tags to obviously hide spoilers.
Thank you for the helpful info. :)

So now the only question remains how do i post something in a spoiler tag? Do i need to type it by hand, or is there a button that does it for me, again i'm sorry if i just miss it, but i honestly do not see it atm.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
This was i think me favorite outfit in the whole game, its kinda funny how sophia looks better in this scene than melody, imo
I think that it's the Hair styles that makes the difference. Melody's hair in this image isn't the best, while Sophia's hair (to me) is better. Of course I DO like the low cut dress Melody is wearing so it's a tough call. Lovely face framed with long hair or lovely face with a so-so hair style over MAGNIFICENT Cleavage... Arrg, such a difficult choice. :)

Just a thought.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Would you also complain in a movie thread, for example about Star Wars Episode IV (released 1977) to put story parts in spoiler tags?! :LOL: (y) :poop:
Did you read the thread? I never complained about anything. A poster asked how to use spoiler tags so I explained.

Reactions: Trowaway

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
A poster asked how to use spoiler tags so I explained.
That would've been me. I thank you very much for doing so and spending time on a detailed explanation.

Might as well say hi to all while i am here again as well. I hope we can have fruitful and respectful discussions, i for one will try my best to do so. :)

Reactions: Hones
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes