4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Hey whens the new update after the 23rd Can't wait... Did Mel get fucked yet??? Did Soph join in?

Reactions: RG80100

h89053

Feb 9, 2019
mmm...
Is there background music in this game?
There's no sound in my game... Does anyone know how to fix it?
Thanks a lot!
555.png

h89053

Feb 9, 2019
No background music, just when characters playing instruments or singing (and that's not since the start of the game, dev add sound in 0.5 or 0.6 update, don't remember)
Thank you!
I just play the game, and there's no sound until week 8...
Hope there would be background music some day!
that really changes a lot...

Reactions: RG80100

h89053

Feb 9, 2019
When she comes to apologize refuse her attempt to come to your house to rub ya down.
Yes, the first time I kindly refuse her in the massage parlor
then there's no option to choose when she comes to my house
and the walkthrough does not mention this

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
One thing I have noticed is the MC talks about his ex a lot to people he's dating.

That shit isn't attractive.

Never talk about your ex to new partners unless they ask a question about them specifically. Constantly dropping them in conversation makes it look like they haven't got over them and are just around for a rebound fuck.

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
One thing I have noticed is the MC talks about his ex a lot to people he's dating.

Never talk about your ex to new partners unless they ask a question about them specifically. Constantly dropping them in conversation makes it look like they haven't got over them and are just around for a rebound fuck.
Very true, however, it costs you your relationship with Becca if you mention her in conversation.
So it’s not like you can’t be punished for talking about her.

But I think whenever he’s spoken about her, it’s usually because another character has asked, rather than he himself bringing her up.

Or it’s mainly in his thoughts (which is different to name dropping her in conversation).
Another thing to consider is that he had a very long relationship with her, and you don’t just forget about an ex within a few weeks, regardless of how much of a bitch she was when she kicked him out.

Just my two cents.

Reactions: ElmerFudd

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017

Back in December this was my post about it, along with a response written after mine about it too [below mine]

To all those who question the MC's "thoughts", have you ever thought of the fact that he's probably an insecure person, due to his failed relationships in the past, and as a result of this, he's insecure and that through possible numerous failed relationships, he now thinks that Melody is actually "the girl for him" (they have so much in common) and he needs to "think things through" before making any rash descisions, and rather than just thinking with his dick" ("a standing prick has no conscience") he actually uses his brain?

Exactly. He was probably so beaten down and "whipped" (you heard what they said about his ex) that he really doesn't know what to do or how to start a relationship. If you notice through both his thoughts and his actions- he's always second guessing himself, he doesn't want to initiate anything or is worried that he's taken (whatever) situation too far. He doesn't appear to have any Alpha male/predatorial instincts. He lets things either happen to him or just take their natural course- he is just now, starting to take initiative in his relationship with her. There was a time, earlier in the game, when Melody was dropping some serious hints and the MC either ignored them or didn't recognize them. To me this makes the story not only more believable, but also more relatable- I had an ex do a number on me and I've still never fully recovered. It's amazing the things you're willing to do for someone you "love", just to make them happy- no matter how miserable it makes you in the process (which you may or may not realize during it) or how you much you continue to suffer for it after they're gone... :)

And then I followed it up with this....
Which makes me love this reaction even more from the lovely Melody

Melody
She's got more balls than the MC!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Somehow I think that if you get on the wrong side of Melody.....

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Not a general consensus. The date's up on the Patreon page.
I'm not a Patreon member of this game, too many irons in the fire, apart from supporting a few other games as well on Patreon, but I saw this on the Discord feed just now...

A link posted by Hyperserver on that feed

Melody Countdown Clock.jpg

And this is link to the clock timer itself.

Now you can happily look at it whenever you want to see how long you have left before you get your happy fapping face(s) on (again)

h89053

Feb 9, 2019
I wonder what will happen between MC and other characters...
He's in so many routes right now ( Melody, Becca, Amy...)
He must choose to be with one of them, but it may be hard for others to accept it.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes