4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
From Where the heart is..
Cory is a girl from My Sister My Roommate, while she has little screen time compared to others, she's amazing
Damn so many games to play.But no time.After all I have 22 books to read/Kate Daniels and Mercy Thompson series/

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Jenna from Personal Trainer, the muscular blonde. I have a thing for women with muscles, they moisten my knickers.

Cory is from from My Sister my Roommate.
Jenna is adorable, the one you mentioned...she seems like a mountain of muscles but she's delicate flower

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Jenna is adorable, the one you mentioned...she seems like a mountain of muscles but she's delicate flower
She is cute as fuck. When the MC started his "training" I felt awful, she looked so sad. Happy now she's building herself back up again and her sex scenes are quite hot.

If I had to pick one for my harem from here it would be Izzy. Shame you don't get more time with her but she's got some great scenes and she knows what she wants.

Xianne would be my choice if she was a full romance option though. Adorable and horny.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

h89053

Feb 9, 2019
Pretty sure if he's seeing multiple women in one playthrough he won't get any of them.

There is a reason some of us have multiple playthroughs with 1 route.

I have a save for my Amy route, Isabella route and Becca route. I don't touch anyone else on those paths because i've seen it too many times when they find out you've been seeing someone else you end up with no one.

I think the exception is Melody and Fi but I don't have any romance routes for either of those.

But it gives you something to strum over.
That's true.
My last save is for Melody,Fi,Amy,Becca and Izzy,only without Xianne...
I think it's time to break up with other girls, or I may get a BE in the end.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
without Xianne...
We don't know each other but I am so disappointed in you right now.

That's like heresy.

How can you get with every single girl but leave out the most adorable one?

Hunny, you have a heart of stone ... stone I tell you.

Apr 4, 2018
Maybe it was just a bug, but i can't seem to turn down Amy. I only had the options of a lunch or dinner date, and resulted in sex.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Jenna from Personal Trainer, the muscular blonde. I have a thing for women with muscles, they moisten my knickers.

Cory is from from My Sister my Roommate.
You'd probably like the fitness girl from My Cute Roommate (Cousin).

Maybe it was just a bug, but i can't seem to turn down Amy. I only had the options of a lunch or dinner date, and resulted in sex.
You choose to romance her by buying the right (wrong?) perfume. You can turn her romance off by clicking on Melody in the upper right, click "Other Girls", then change Amy's "Unlocked" to "Locked".

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
You can buy her the right perfume but don't kiss her on the mouth after the restaurant.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
You aren't forced to have a route with any of them, even Melody.

You pick who you want to romance and just avoid romantic options with the rest. You get a chance mid game'ish to let Melody down gently and stay friends so pick who you want and follow their path.

You do have to interact with Amy, she's part of the story but you don't have to romance her.
How I can? I don't have options to tell no

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Amy.... Do you have saves for every girls path? Or someone have?
Not for every girl, just harem and melody only. With Amy, if I remember don’t kiss her on the mouth after the anniversary dinner and don’t go to the lunch with her.

Reactions: Pitrik

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
HearszAM (The Chief): Today at 8:23 AM
Another preview for the upcoming release to be posted up tomorrow! 12 days to go.!
View attachment 243550
Really man, are you kidding me? This render is from version 0.03 or 0.04 AFAIK ... and was used at least two times :) so please, do not confuse ppl here by posting this as preview of new update ...

h89053

Feb 9, 2019
We don't know each other but I am so disappointed in you right now.

That's like heresy.

How can you get with every single girl but leave out the most adorable one?

Hunny, you have a heart of stone ... stone I tell you.

Heresy?
I won't say I'm eager for sex scenes about Bethany.
The more, the better... :love:

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes