4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How I can? I don't have options to tell no
When Amy asks you out to lunch say you are busy and after her birthday dinner kiss her on the cheek if you take her back to her hotel room, you'll leave instead of having sex. Amy no longer a romance option.

For Izzy, don't do anything with her at the start of the game.

For Beccy, choose lie to him when you first meet her and ask her out for coffee.

Melody doesn't have a friendship path yet but once that is finished choose "let her down gently" when the option appears.

Or you can click on Melody's picture in the top right hand of the screen, click on the tab "other girls" and lock the ones you don't want.

Reactions: Pitrik and RG80100

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
When Amy asks you out to lunch say you are busy and after her birthday dinner kiss her on the cheek if you take her back to her hotel room, you'll leave instead of having sex. Amy no longer a romance option.

For Izzy, don't do anything with her at the start of the game.

For Beccy, choose lie to him when you first meet her and ask her out for coffee.

Melody doesn't have a friendship path yet but once that is finished choose "let her down gently" when the option appears.

Or you can click on Melody's picture in the top right hand of the screen, click on the tab "other girls" and lock the ones you don't want.
Only for Amy I asked because i know how no have path with other girls but thanks the same :)

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
HearszAM (The Chief): Today at 8:23 AM
Another preview for the upcoming release to be posted up tomorrow! 12 days to go.!
View attachment 243550

As has been said. You appear to be confusing(?) people with this image

The one below is the most recent one on Mr Dot's Patreon page. And yes, I do know that you are on that page as well as on Discord. But I think you're getting people flustered by showing an image that, so it would seem, is a relatively new one. Not having a whinge about your post, but just hoping to clear it up for people who aren't on Discord or Patreon.

Personally, I'm looking forward to the update thats due on the 23rd Feb, as well as any image(s) of Melody that get posted.
So keep it up.. (y)

MrDot-Melody.png

Reactions: x7CB and dandan18

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
It's really funny to read on "only adults" forum spoiler , which said only adults :D

(this time, that's not hate or critic, this actually made me laught :D )

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Hope one day MrDots make a game with female protagonist. I know female MC don't have many success but with MrDots Team behind, it could be a very good story.

Reactions: Toastyyy and pim0

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Hope one day MrDots make a game with female protagonist. I know female MC don't have many success but with MrDots Team behind, it could be a very good story.
There are quite a few excellent ones with female MC, for example Jessica O'Neil Hard News, Lily of the Valey, A Wife and a mother, Project Sage, Fashion Business, Valiant Warrior Astrid and lust but not least but sadly abandoned Coceter Chronicles (oooh Tabi :love: ).

Reactions: RG80100

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
There are quite a few excellent ones with female MC, for example Jessica O'Neil Hard News, Lily of the Valey, A Wife and a mother, Project Sage, Fashion Business, Valiant Warrior Astrid and lust but not least but sadly abandoned Coceter Chronicles (oooh Tabi :love: ).
And perhaps one day, we'll see future episode of High Life

Reactions: SoulStealer

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
girlfriends...
View attachment 243866
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love these two together so much!!

"If u seek Amy"

well damn
Oh man!!

HearszAM (The Chief): Today at 8:23 AM
Another preview for the upcoming release to be posted up tomorrow! 12 days to go.!
View attachment 243550
I hope they would stop cutting the feet in a full body render!!

Reactions: pim0 and .ox
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes