4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I wonder what will happen between MC and other characters...
He's in so many routes right now ( Melody, Becca, Amy...)
He must choose to be with one of them, but it may be hard for others to accept it.
Pretty sure if he's seeing multiple women in one playthrough he won't get any of them.

There is a reason some of us have multiple playthroughs with 1 route.

I have a save for my Amy route, Isabella route and Becca route. I don't touch anyone else on those paths because i've seen it too many times when they find out you've been seeing someone else you end up with no one.

I think the exception is Melody and Fi but I don't have any romance routes for either of those.

huh,i never thought i'd be jelaous of a guitar
But it gives you something to strum over.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Pretty sure if he's seeing multiple women in one playthrough he won't get any of them.

I have a save for my Amy route, Isabella route and Becca route. I don't touch anyone else on those paths because i've seen it too many times when they find out you've been seeing someone else you end up with no one.

I think the exception is Melody and Fi but I don't have any romance routes for either of those.

Imagine something like the Witcher 3 where you get neither Triss or Yen:)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What scene you are talking about? I picked Triss (I've read the books and watched the old tv series so I find Yen irritating)
If you keep up Yen's romance and Triss they invite you into a room for a threesome.

You go in the room, they are in lingerie and handcuff Geralt to the bed .... then walk off and leave him there.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

I have the same idea with the saves... One for girl :)

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I'm not a Patreon member of this game, too many irons in the fire, apart from supporting a few other games as well on Patreon, but I saw this on the Discord feed just now...

A link posted by Hyperserver on that feed

View attachment 242835

And this is link to the clock timer itself.

Now you can happily look at it whenever you want to see how long you have left before you get your happy fapping face(s) on (again)
Fudd! Good to see you back.

You do know that even after you took that from @Hyperserver and kindly shared it that it won't ever stop the avalanche of questions right? :LOL:

I have the same idea with the saves... One for girl :)
That's the point of Dot's games. If you play them like a Meet & Fuck you'll more than likely get fucked over :LOL:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Fudd! Good to see you back.

You do know that even after you took that from @Hyperserver and kindly shared it that it won't ever stop the avalanche of questions right? :LOL:

That's the point of Dot's games. If you play them like a Meet & Fuck you'll more than likely get fucked over :LOL:
One question : I'm forced to have a route with Amy or I can avoid her "attention"?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
One question : I'm forced to have a route with Amy or I can avoid her "attention"?
You aren't forced to have a route with any of them, even Melody.

You pick who you want to romance and just avoid romantic options with the rest. You get a chance mid game'ish to let Melody down gently and stay friends so pick who you want and follow their path.

You do have to interact with Amy, she's part of the story but you don't have to romance her.

Reactions: Pitrik

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
You aren't forced to have a route with any of them, even Melody.

You pick who you want to romance and just avoid romantic options with the rest. You get a chance mid game'ish to let Melody down gently and stay friends so pick who you want and follow their path.

You do have to interact with Amy, she's part of the story but you don't have to romance her.
Can I turn them all down?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Can I turn them all down?
Sure.

You don't have to pick any of them. No idea why you'd want to play a romance game with no romance though. I know there is no Cory or Jenna but Amy and Isabella are pretty nice.

Xianne won me over but she's more of a side fling.

Becca managed to sneak in because she made me chuckle and has a cat. We could be crazy cat ladies.

Melody and Fi are a bit too young looking for me personally.

But, yeah, you don't need to romance anyone, it's not mandatory.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Sure.

You don't have to pick any of them. No idea why you'd want to play a romance game with no romance though. I know there is no Cory or Jenna but Amy and Isabella are pretty nice.

Becca managed to sneak in because she made me chuckle and has a cat. We could be crazy cat ladies.

Bless your little socks, I 've played the game, didn't know there was the option to do so.. and am curious how that Once Bitten ripoff with Bethany would play

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Sure.

Cory?Jenna?
Jenna from PL or from DOD?

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes