Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
and the hype growns
melody italy:
melody-un-nuovo-strumento-quinta-settimana

View attachment 239068
Appreciate that you're trying to spread the word but next time please look around the threads before posting and link the proper threads. This discussion was started in by a dev then was briefly discussed in the DMD thread yesterday so it's been around long before it was posted here.

Update: This person also has a Patreon page (See the GD thread) and the payment processor for the site has an email address posted in the OP of the GD thread.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
thx - I found that with aunt Goog.. - and not at f95zone...
That's fair. Since there were other games too it should have been posted to GD first and then you would have found that thread since it's active. But I understand now.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
I hope so but I think Melody don’t want share MC on this update. Perhaps one scene MC/Mel and another with Mel/sof.
i guess so but maybe mrdots had such a great vacation that he decided to surprise us?
but when i think about it,if you are on Sophie route and if Melody had fun with her,it wouldn't be too surprising to me if in this update Melody decides to at least tease MC with Sophie,like some kisses or making out...ah i can't wait for this update to find out what happens

Reactions: RG80100 and Pitrik

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
i guess so but maybe mrdots had such a great vacation that he decided to surprise us?
but when i think about it,if you are on Sophie route and if Melody had fun with her,it wouldn't be too surprising to me if in this update Melody decides to at least tease MC with Sophie,like some kisses or making out...ah i can't wait for this update to find out what happens
Yeah I want this too, Sophia is pretty hot. And don’t sound she make first step to seduce MC because she’s Melody best friend, hope melody help us

Reactions: Pitrik

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Dialogues assume i made choices i have never done - wtf? Why give me choices if i cant get the proper results for them in the first place?

I think the cutest moment in the whole game so far was when Melody got really excited about the MC's confession to her. Her thinking she and the MC were supposedly official was just outright adorable. It tickled me inside. :happyblush

View attachment 171696
This might be my only issue with the game and its a very big one, imo.
Its kinda pointless to give me any option if after i DO commit to melody. And still the The fucking mc acts, gropes and might as well fuck his way around town like a god damn sex junky.

Don't get me wrong i love the game, its by far the best game i tried as of now in terms of 3D render VNs, but boy what does commitment to melody even change, if i have not the option to dail the fuckery back after that point? This is like an on rails car crash happening in real time and i'm (supposedly) in control?! Is this really intended to happen? I play blind and i do not want to have to use a walktrough the very first time i play any game / vn.

I played japanese vns for years and the way this game just flat out decides things for me (for example only giving me one option "kiss amy" in the section i played a few minutes back) really aggravates me to no end. I wonder if i should just jump ship and look if the walktrough rectifies this in any way? Cause at this point the game is actively working against me and i hate it. In other vns there is a point were you are "locked-into" a route / character is this not how this game works, or am i missing something here?

The toggle with the relationships is also something i find strange. Does this mean if i lock all the girls and play the game i never get to bang the other girls? Vice versa if i lock them now, (shortly before the jazzclub gig) does the game have mercy with me and lets me stop the shit the mc does, finally?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
my useless musings...way i figure it..if you devote to a love/romance route with Melody and havent been perving on Sophie..eventually Melody is gonna jump up and say.."oh btw..Sophie has been moistening my middle lately..what say we bring her in on some fun?" because..ya know..it would be nice :p

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
my useless musings...way i figure it..if you devote to a love/romance route with Melody and havent been perving on Sophie..eventually Melody is gonna jump up and say.."oh btw..Sophie has been moistening my middle lately..what say we bring her in on some fun?" because..ya know..it would be nice :p
It's impossible no have perv mind on Sophie :)

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes