4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
played the game for the first time (0.0.7) and finished it yesterday, only Melody path, i have 171 points with her.
beautiful game with a good story, Melody is adorable and cute AF but this scene is where i melted... :love::love::love::love:

View attachment 236767
That's why i keep saying she is the best,she's is super hot and cute the same time, and with an interesting and adorable personality

lkgdflkgjd

Jun 7, 2017
What do you people think could Xianne be somehow connected to the other Asian girl in DmD somehow?i mean they do look similar so Xianne could be the daugher or someone else connected by family to the girl in DmD

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Two questions guys...i'm not patreon...i need to be for next update? i can play the game also without be a patreon member? if not when will i can play? And will there be a walkthrough?

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Two questions guys...i'm not patreon...i need to be for next update? i can play the game also without be a patreon member? if not when will i can play? And will there be a walkthrough?
Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but patreons get it first, than usually one of them post it here, could be on the same day or a few days later, about the walkthrough am not so sure cause sometimes there is a fan walkthrough that comes first and than the official walkthrough is posted some time later

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
All this waiting is gonna kill me!!!
I have an anxiety that is killing me. But honestly I tell you that I prefer that the update comes out also a month later but make a masterpiece as it is now that it comes first and the result is a catastrophe so we look forward to enjoy the company again of Melody and the other beautiful girls ;)

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes