4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
I have no games to play, so.... :D

Nah i just stick with nice ladies together and will ignore cliche characters (and Melody for sure) :D Maybe i'm just sick of infantile characters.
I can understand you a little ... I personally also prefer Becca before Melody, but I also prefer Sophia before Melody :D but I still like her ... and if you really don't like Melody & Sophia at all, you should really at least try another games ... because playing game, when you do not like two main characters must be weird (at least for me). But that's just a suggestion :)

Reactions: Pitrik

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
she is quite hot and cute, but i prefer melody and becca, but there will always be some space for sophia too :love:

Reactions: Pitrik

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
she is quite hot and cute, but i prefer melody and becca, but there will always be some space for sophia too :love:
I also love all the girls in this (masterpiece) ehm game but Melody first... I wouldn't be able to hate them because all are wonderful, perfect and 1000 other words... Izzy Amy Becca Sophia and Melody all are Masterpieces :)

barflyguy

Feb 13, 2018
No, we just got bad introduction. I mean, when we meet Melody she's a brat. MC can't like her just for her appearance (ok, some players could, but not me). And while their relations getting better, we meet a lot of chars who are more interesting. And then i got 3 girls, so for Melody there isn't any place. Why should i care about outsiders? Right, i shouldn't. It's a typical mistake - we shouldn't meet cool girls before we got something with Melody. She isn't an interesting person for me. Why i should hug her? But in this game player is forced to hug her lol I mean, i never hugged her or kissed. And then there is a scene where i have no choice - i hug her. And after this, i hug her every time we meet.

And again: why do we need other girls if we should be in the end with Melody? Or if we shouldn't why am i forced to be with Melody? So it's not about the main character, it's about story problems.

Did you see the title of the game?

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes