4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Dat feeling when you don't like Melody at all but forced to hang out with her =/ But Rebecca, Izzy and Amy are awesome.

Reactions: Mark17

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
that means because I didn't met you yet, I shouldn't like you?
Yes. Because you have no reason to like me. And if we talk about Sophia, as i said, her role is typical. She looks like Melody, she's slutty (i like slutty characters but in some games they just... don't work, you know).
I have 0 points with Melody. It's comical in some way because i ignore her but she still dreams about MC. It's funny but i really have no reasons to like Melody.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
What about her? As i see her role - she is a typical slut friend and in this game i don't feel that i would like her either. I didn't met her yet. But i don't like her already :)
Everyone dreams a slut friend :) You don't like Melody? I don't want more talk with you u. u :(

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
You don't like Melody? I don't want more talk with you u. u
For what i should like her? I don't like music, sorry :D
Everyone dreams a slut friend
Yes. But look at Izzy: she is cool and stunning. She acts like a whore, but her role as a friend with benefits is cool. And she has my sympathy. When i saw Sophia i understood that she is not my type at all, and i don't want to see her again :D

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Yes. But look at Izzy: she is cool and stunning. She acts like a whore, but her role as a friend with benefits is cool. And she has my sympathy. When i saw Sophia i understood that she is not my type at all, and i don't want to see her again :D
You will see her until end game hahaha :)

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Yes. Because you have no reason to like me. And if we talk about Sophia, as i said, her role is typical. She looks like Melody, she's slutty (i like slutty characters but in some games they just... don't work, you know).
I have 0 points with Melody. It's comical in some way because i ignore her but she still dreams about MC. It's funny but i really have no reasons to like Melody.
You have 0 points with main character and don't like music... so I think you didn't choose the right game for you probably :)

When i saw Sophia i understood that she is not my type at all, and i don't want to see her again :D
It could be a problem in this game ;)

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
You must be crazy
No, we just got bad introduction. I mean, when we meet Melody she's a brat. MC can't like her just for her appearance (ok, some players could, but not me). And while their relations getting better, we meet a lot of chars who are more interesting. And then i got 3 girls, so for Melody there isn't any place. Why should i care about outsiders? Right, i shouldn't. It's a typical mistake - we shouldn't meet cool girls before we got something with Melody. She isn't an interesting person for me. Why i should hug her? But in this game player is forced to hug her lol I mean, i never hugged her or kissed. And then there is a scene where i have no choice - i hug her. And after this, i hug her every time we meet.

And again: why do we need other girls if we should be in the end with Melody? Or if we shouldn't why am i forced to be with Melody? So it's not about the main character, it's about story problems.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
No, we just got bad introduction. I mean, when we meet Melody she's a brat. MC can't like her just for her appearance (ok, some players could, but not me). And while their relations getting better, we meet a lot of chars who are more interesting. And then i got 3 girls, so for Melody there isn't any place. Why should i care about outsiders? Right, i shouldn't. It's a typical mistake - we shouldn't meet cool girls before we got something with Melody. She isn't an interesting person for me. Why i should hug her? But in this game player is forced to hug her lol I mean, i never hugged her or kissed. And then there is a scene where i have no choice - i hug her. And after this, i hug her every time we meet.

And again: why do we need other girls if we should be in the end with Melody? Or if we shouldn't why am i forced to be with Melody? So it's not about the main character, it's about story problems.
Please change game :)

Reactions: TheFinder

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Oh my GAWD what is wrong with you!?

Just kidding it's all subjective my dude. Not every girl can appeal to everyone. I think there are enough options available.

Mel is still ma bae tho. <3

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
I have no games to play, so.... :D

Nah i just stick with nice ladies together and will ignore cliche characters (and Melody for sure) :D Maybe i'm just sick of infantile characters.
I can understand you a little ... I personally also prefer Becca before Melody, but I also prefer Sophia before Melody :D but I still like her ... and if you really don't like Melody & Sophia at all, you should really at least try another games ... because playing game, when you do not like two main characters must be weird (at least for me). But that's just a suggestion :)

Reactions: Pitrik
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes