4.50 star(s) 280 Votes
Jun 4, 2017
Because we had to essentially start over, I hope it does not take as long to get anywhere with her. There's nothing wrong with the characters hooking up in a moment of passion. It's keeping her interested in you that can be the challenge. It'd be nice if we could break things up with the relationship levels as well. Maybe Melody loves to fuck but sucking dick does not sound appealing to her at all and you have to work for that.
Seems to me I remember someone--I don't think it was MrDots, I think it was someone who's working with him--saying that this story was going to have a much quicker path to first kiss and a much quicker path from kissing to full-on sexual relationship than DMD. I would guess that's the reason for the story arc with the ex and her greed, demands, threats, etc., which so far we've been able to ignore for a while: it ensures (together with, I expect, the arc of MC and Melody's ascending musical career together) that when our protagonists finally fall into bed and start fucking like rabbits, it's not the end of the game, just the end of the first chapter.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
(together with, I expect, the arc of MC and Melody's ascending musical career together)
Hm, yes. If I understood the overture to the game correctly the MC is still currently in a bar and telling the barkeep what was going on and how he is about to go on stage, apparently as a support musician to Melody; and the story we play is actually a retrospective.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Damn, sometimes I think how did I become a sicko getting off by some computer generated imagenery?! At least I am not fuckin alone ^^ Oh man, I need to cry some more. Just saw S06E05 GoT again, Hodor FTW!

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
What's the count down? At what exact time and time zone is he releasing it? Still the 27th in Central so..

ranma100

Oct 23, 2017
Lots of people act like newb when a new update about to release. Seem like the same question ask every time ( Where is the link to the update? When will it be update? What time will it be release? When will it come out? How come no one updated it yet? ). The OP will update the new link once it release, so relax and chill. Someone will eventually update the countdown link so just chill once again.

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
Melody V0.0.4 Countdown Clock

Hi guys!
Here you can find the countdown clock for the approximate time “Melody v0.0.4” will be available for you to download and play:

• The base update will be available to $5 patrons.
  • The Lewd Gallery will be available to $10 patrons.
  • The walkthrough will be available to $15 patrons.
  • The extra pack will be available to $20 patrons.
Melody v0.0.3 will be available to my $1 patrons a few days after we release Melody v0.0.4

Thanks for your support,

MrDots.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes