4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
This is one of those cases where it gets confusing because he's basically doing this:

Mr Dots: Hey everyone! I have an important announcement to make!
DMD/Melody Fans: Oh wow!!! An importance announcement?! What is it?!?!?!
Mr Dots: I am officially announcing that later this month I will be posting an important announcement!!!

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. Exactly. Reading carefully is the key.

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018

?????????
im confused
About what exactly? He will tell us the release date by the end of the month. Usually it’s about a month later.

Edit: Seems everyone already answered you. Sorry, I didn't realize I hadn't refreshed the page.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
This is one of those cases where it gets confusing because he's basically doing this:

Mr Dots: Hey everyone! I have an important announcement to make!
DMD/Melody Fans: Oh wow!!! An importance announcement?! What is it?!?!?!
Mr Dots: I am officially announcing that later this month I will be posting an important announcement!!!
he's got us by the balls everytime he makes any kind of announcement, minor or otherwise.

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
People still don't get it. The announcement news that is coming with the new release date for DMD v19 is not just gonna be a date but most likely his next 3 months schedule and an update on what's happening in the background, how the BMAC worked out, what's up with Patreon, will they move from there or anything like that.

It is actually a great news, hearing an update personally from MrDots, is rare.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
longer kiss with Melody? will we get to hold her hand? or will Melody say they are moving too fast and she only sees him as a mentor not a potential lover and pulls back until v0.05? 24 hours ish to find out!

Jun 30, 2018
longer kiss with Melody? will we get to hold her hand? or will Melody say they are moving too fast and she only sees him as a mentor not a potential lover and pulls back until v0.05? 24 hours ish to find out!
Don't be so cynical, we can always hope for something more than just a kiss.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i remain half-heartedly cynical because it’s MrDots and slow burn and story and such and such.

in all seriousness i like the pace so far. Melody puts on a strong face to those she doesn’t trust given her bad experiences from a failed relationship. having no real father figure, an absentee step father, and dead mother makes for a very guarded girl. MC is slowly breaking down her walls and i am really excited to see their continued banter and how else MC proves to Melody he’s the kind of man she’s been waiting for all her life.

plus she’s a total piece of ass. there’s that too. :FeelsGoodMan:

Jun 30, 2018
Fair point, fair point. In DMD we're 19 updates in and still waiting for the MC to fuck D, so we might have a long wait ahead. I keep my hopes up for some advancement, you know what I mean? (I also wouldn't mind some of Sophia's ass.)

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Forget about Melody until 2019, the MC is gonna bang every single NPC before getting a handjob from her, that's how MrDots works, Melody is the carrot like D in DmD.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Because we had to essentially start over, I hope it does not take as long to get anywhere with her. There's nothing wrong with the characters hooking up in a moment of passion. It's keeping her interested in you that can be the challenge. It'd be nice if we could break things up with the relationship levels as well. Maybe Melody loves to fuck but sucking dick does not sound appealing to her at all and you have to work for that.

Jun 30, 2018
Because we had to essentially start over, I hope it does not take as long to get anywhere with her. There's nothing wrong with the characters hooking up in a moment of passion. It's keeping her interested in you that can be the challenge. It'd be nice if we could break things up with the relationship levels as well. Maybe Melody loves to fuck but sucking dick does not sound appealing to her at all and you have to work for that.
Please no. :( I don't really enjoy BJ's that much, so it would ruin the carrot completely for me.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Fair point, fair point. In DMD we're 19 updates in and still waiting for the MC to fuck D, so we might have a long wait ahead. I keep my hopes up for some advancement, you know what I mean? (I also wouldn't mind some of Sophia's ass.)
Actualy Melody will be over before 19 updates:)Don't forget that we have only 7 levels of relationship,not 18 corruption levels like DmD.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes