4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Emzy

Jul 26, 2018
Hi everyone !
Just dl the game, i loved "Dating my daughter". But it seems i can't launch it (double click on melody.exe won't do anything). I tried the compatibility thing, tried to launch it as admin, but nothing. Any ideas ?
Thanks a lot !

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Hi everyone !
Just dl the game, i loved "Dating my daughter". But it seems i can't launch it (double click on melody.exe won't do anything). I tried the compatibility thing, tried to launch it as admin, but nothing. Any ideas ?
Thanks a lot !
Did you try rebooting your computer? Just saying

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi everyone !
Thanks a lot !
Did you unpack it first?

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Hi everyone !
Thanks a lot !
Try whitelisting it in your anti-virus program

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I added a few more tags and if we get to date the aunt then "Milf" will be added to.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
...but you do get to date the aunt? Well, you can kiss her, and then she pleasures herself (if I remember right). But essentially it leaves off with the mutual intention to continue the relationship.
Once it is set in stone then we can add it but for me its not there yet.

• milf [Sex act with an older woman who appears to be within the age range of 30-50 (doesn't need to be a parent).]

There is no sex yet.

Reactions: Eunoian

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
Once it is set in stone then we can add it but for me its not there yet.

• milf [Sex act with an older woman who appears to be within the age range of 30-50 (doesn't need to be a parent).]

There is no sex yet.
Ahh, I didn't know there was set paramters for the tags. I just assumed milf stood for the fact that there were atrractive older characters. And, side note, often in psychology a "sex act" is any act that is meant to create sexual arousal and gratification. js

Also, sorry I forgot to Spolier that. :p

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
No. Melody this month, DMD next, then 2 months of Melody, then DMD again.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes