4.50 star(s) 280 Votes
Jun 4, 2017
Hmm, didn't think of it that way actually, haha, both words are valid (peaked and piqued), but in this case I think "peaked" was the right choice of word :p
Nope, because "peak" is an intransitive verb--which is to say, it doesn't take a direct object (in this case, the noun "interest"); therefore it isn't valid in this phrase. "Piqued" is, and "piqued . . . interest" is the proper (and historically precedented) expression.

Uncle Grabby

Feb 16, 2017
Hmm, didn't think of it that way actually, haha, both words are valid (peaked and piqued), but in this case I think "peaked" was the right choice of word :p
*face palm*

We live in an age where information is available right at our fingertips. A quick Google search will do wonders. 2 members here have literally linked you dictionary.com entries for your convenience. And still you vex me with bloody "peaked"...

Take my angry fart of annoyance and go.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Nope, because "peak" is an intransitive verb--which is to say, it doesn't take a direct object (in this case, the noun "interest"); therefore it isn't valid in this phrase. "Piqued" is, and "piqued . . . interest" is the proper (and historically precedented) expression.
Ah okay, well, like they say, you learn new things every day, so thanks for correcting me, haha.
English is only my second language, which I don't get to practice all that much here in Finland, despite the fact that I'm a born American, but since both parents are Finnish and I've been living in Finland since I was baby, well, you'll just have to excuse my ignorance, but thanks for straightening me out :)

Uncle Grabby

Feb 16, 2017
Ah okay, well, like they say, you learn new things everyday, so thanks for correcting me, haha.
English is only my second language, which I don't get to practice all that much here in Finland, despite the fact that I'm a born American, but since both parents are Finnish and I've been living in Finland since I was baby, well, you'll just have to excuse my ignorance, but thanks for straightening me out :)
Aye, respect man! That's a fantastic attitude to have.

Take my salute of mucho-bro-respect instead and be well.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

cellemk2

Mar 21, 2018
Why did this suddenly turn into a grammar thread?
Also, my melody only save doesn't work but my "fuck everyone" save does.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Melody v0.0.4 + Extras Included + 1080p Lewd Gallery

Here's the Extra pack for you guys. You don't need to download the $ 5 game. The extras are included in the game:
DOWNLOAD LINKS (FULL VERSION):

GOOGLE DRIVE:

Windows/Linux:

Mac:

Android:

MEGA:

Windows/Linux:

Mac:

Android:

EXTRA PACK ONLY (For those who have downloaded Melody v0.0.4 already):

Google Drive:

MEGA:

Instructions: Paste the "game" folder into your Melody game. Replace when asked.

As a bonus, you will also be receiving a download link of the Lewd gallery in 1080p format. Enjoy :D

Download:

*The password to get access to the Lewd Gallery in the game is: delicious

Extra Scenes for $20 Patrons:

- Touching Melody in your dreams (with ass animation)

- Rolling WIPs (3x Melody, Sophia, Amy and Isabella)

- Touching Amy at the restaurant (extra images and choices)

- Amy mutual masturbation (animated version)

- Amy hand job (bonus animated version)

- Amy blowjob (bonus animated version)

- Isabella ball lick (animated)

- Isabella blowjob (animated)

- Isabella reverse cowgirl (animated)

- Isabella doggie style (animated)

- Isabella anal - (2 x bonus animated positions)

- Seeing Melody’s pussy (extra images)

- Melody exposed breast

- Melody massaging her breasts (animated)

Walkthrough:
so wait lemme get this straight.. If i download the 1st section i get the game+ extras or do i have to download the extras sepperatly and than copy it in the game folder

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Melody [v0.0.4 - Extras Included] [MrDots Games] - Original Size: 1.16GB

Download PC (402MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Having the same issue too. Possibly a bug perhaps? It also thinks I've kissed her. Pretty sure I didn't.
Hope I don't encounter those said bugs, probably shouldn't since I'm just about to play the game for the very first time, haha.
You know, I'm actually quite shocked (in a good way), the dev is going to release the next update for DMD in just a couple of days, a month earlier than expected. I mean, it was said that the dev wouldn't start the production for DMD v19 until this Melody update was finished and released, but I guess he's been working on both at the same time, haha. Not complaining though, I'm thrilled to get to continue the story on DMD :p

Reactions: Uncle Grabby

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Cheers Maldus, you sure are the best !

Well I hope it was worth the wait, but from the changelog we won't get any Becca in this update ...

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Melody [v0.0.4 - Extras Included] [MrDots Games] - Original Size: 1.16GB

Download PC (402MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, if they do, they could be sent to the Attitude Adjustment Room where they'll be forced to watch Telletubbies all day. :)

Reactions: RustyV and bas
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes