4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Ah, my lovely Rebecca. I am in your debt, Great Krull!

Reactions: Krull

VOYEUR

Jan 29, 2018
Playing through the latest update and really wish there was a side mission to track down and whup Damien for what he did.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I might have missed it, but did anyone post this from MrDots patreon? Wonder what that's all about. plus THANK YOU @Maldus!

"Rejecting Amy at the beginning of Week 5"

Yourself7

Aug 6, 2016
"Rejecting Amy at the beginning Week 5"

Some of you are having trouble rejecting Amy's message at the beginning of week 5. Let me explains how it works. The game checks if you are on Amy route and if you are, it automatically accepts her proposal. But if you are not, it gives you the chance to reject her.

I'll be changing this and adding the option to reject her if you are on Amy route. But in the meantime, the easiest way to reject her, if you don't want to miss some events with Melody (The cinema scene), is by locking the relationship via the main menu.

You have to do this before the MC opens the message.
And then, after he opens it, you'll be able to reject her.

Hope this helps you with that issue. I will add an extra choice for those who are on Amy route pretty soon so that you don't have to do this manually.

Krayola

Jan 15, 2018
Does anyone know what is going on with the "If you select 'check her phone", you'll see a bikini pic of Sophia, and Melody will send you some pics during week 5 but you won't win any points"? I didn't get any pictures. Did anyone else get pictures and if you did, how did you get them?

Jun 4, 2017
Ah okay, well, like they say, you learn new things every day, so thanks for correcting me, haha.
English is only my second language, which I don't get to practice all that much here in Finland, despite the fact that I'm a born American, but since both parents are Finnish and I've been living in Finland since I was baby, well, you'll just have to excuse my ignorance, but thanks for straightening me out :)
In that case, your English is truly outstanding. You certainly put a lot more intelligent thought into your grammar than most folks I know.

huss22

Apr 29, 2018
before bying parfum, just Shift+O to open console, then:
v_w3_amy_arnold_truth = False - it would make Arnold appear at birthday party
v_w2_amy_lunch_extramoney = True - it would add extramoney

those 2 commands will allow you to kiss Amy after party and buy Koko parfume, no need to replay entire game
Can some expert share a console line like this, for rejecting amy easily? It would be extremely helpful.

Reactions: doodleboogie
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes