4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sighs I forgot this is mrdots the foreplay dev king. I'll probably take couple months break since I was hyped about Amy. lol. At least version 0.03 was my first one.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
HearszAMToday at 6:41 PM

Never got the chance to turn down Amy for lunch so could not go to the movies with Melody. > MrDots posted up something regarding this a couple of hours ago. This will be fixed in the patch he'll upload, along with any other errors, in a few days time.

Reactions: Sycho

123lxq

Jan 2, 2018
Why do I only have 'Reply to her' option when answering Amy's message instead of 'Say yes'or 'Say busy' just like the walkthrough? Is something wrong?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Why do I only have 'Reply to her' option when answering Amy's message instead of 'Say yes'or 'Say busy' just like the walkthrough? Is something wrong?

Just one post above you.

CrysusPariah

May 27, 2018
anybody else having this weird issue in week 5, where you cant reject the lunch date with amy, so you dont get the kiss at the end of the week?

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I actually love that part... when you can see what other people are thinking.. dk maybe just me
I like it too. I like when character tell us how they feel and what they're thinking. Usually I'd rather it was just the character I'm playing as though. But it doesn't bother me if that's not the case.

LoL you just said DMD has believable and relatable characters. Please tell me you forgot about the daughter.
I meant "for h games standards", and even then, I've known girls like her irl so, yeah, kinda. Can't say I love her though because she kind of has no clue and it got old after a while for me.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
End it with Izzy? Are you daft, man?

And...79 Melody points? o_O
Well if he sticks to 1 week worth of play and 2 in game months = 8 weeks it will be over 1 year before we see any more content with Issy anyway and by that time it will be time for a new playthrough.

2 months Mel updates then 1 month DMD updates.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Well, I hardly finished this update. I don't understand what everyone likes about this game. It's just boring AF! Tedious dialogues. Even in sexual scenes there is no passion and tension at all. DMD was interesting because of the seduction of an innocent daughter - this was a highlight. There's nothing here. Just a boring date and harem sim.
Of course, it's just my opinion.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes