4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

ashw

Mar 13, 2017
When getting the message from Amy, I do not have an option to tell her MC is busy. He automatically accepts the date with her.

Landerk

May 20, 2018
I just DL'd Melody 04, I have played the first three, when I try to open 4, and load my save for 03 end the game crashes, I opened 03 again, loaded my save, then saved again, went back to 04 tried to load the new save, crash. Tried the other couple saves I have, every save I try to load in 04 instantly crashes the game, but in 03 they load fine, any idea's?

Reactions: Safetydummy

Landerk

May 20, 2018
Oh yes, and ty you Uploader for uploading the game, and thank you Mr. Dots, Love both of you're games. Really looking forward to see what happens now that the BF knows :)

Krayola

Jan 15, 2018
Can someone help me figure out something? I think I might have messed up somewhere with the walkthrough but I'm not too sure.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Amazing episode. One of- *correction, two of the hottest blowjobs I've ever seen in these games. I'm a little confused though: wasn't DMD 0.19 supposed to be dropping? Mr. Dots did say at the end of July in his blog. Does this mean he decided to work on Melody instead, or are we getting both?

Reactions: Blayo

Landerk

May 20, 2018
Actually he said, "
Hi guys!

Stay tuned here at mrdotsgames.com for news and information about the release date for DMD v19, which will be posted up at the end of July."

Only saying that information about the release date will be posted at the end of July, not that the game would be updated.

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
Melody v0.0.3 – Full Walkthrough short Question about that. i think that i could play untill the end of this Walktrough becouse i kinda messed it up a few times. and then i can Afterwards more? like Update 0.4 or is just the walkthrough wrong? and its a Full 0.4 walkthrough? my Melody version is 0.4. and 1 think I hope that he gona abandone DMD becouse im not realy into this Inzest stuff.

Anyway i Hope that he brings this game to an end. Maybe even the Other games.

Love this game 10/10

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Amy... *drools*

Thanks to the team and the uploader for this new update!
i feel the same way its nice that the game wants melody to call me daddy because i want to end up being her step daddy who knows maybe in the future we can some family lessons :eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Blayo and LokiTime

King Melodias

Jun 2, 2017
Dang, mr Dots is making more paths to follow. Somebody should make a melody harem mod, were you always go on all the dates :)

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I just DL'd Melody 04, I have played the first three, when I try to open 4, and load my save for 03 end the game crashes, I opened 03 again, loaded my save, then saved again, went back to 04 tried to load the new save, crash. Tried the other couple saves I have, every save I try to load in 04 instantly crashes the game, but in 03 they load fine, any idea's?

I, too, had a similar issue. I opened the new version and immediately got a Rollback error AND after clicking "Ignore" none of my saves were present, my relationship status reverted back to the beginning, and the game forgot my name.

This worked for me- hopefully it fixes your problem as well. I re-DL'd another new version of game and renamed it (I just put a capital "B" at the end of the original file name) and unzipped it. I opened up the new folder and clicked the .exe and the game worked fine- at least most of my saves, my relationship status, and my name showed up this time- BUT all of my progress was reset to the morning when Rebecca wakes up after she kisses you and you meet her at the dumpster. All of my saves past that for the previous version were mysteriously missing. So, I did have to re-play all those sections up until the update, but I didn't seem to have any other issues after that. You can try giving this a shot and I wish you luck. :)

Is it just me OR does Melody seem to get more and more gorgeous with each update? The little eyeroll, raised eyebrow, half smirk expression kills me- if she was biting her bottom lip at the same time- I'd probably lose it. Lol
Sophia is pretty adoable, er- I mean, adorable too...

Reactions: Blayo

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
at home before accept her offer to lay on you, open console (shift+o)
Code:
v_w5_kiss_unlock1 = True
- if you folowed guide, that the only point you missed, either way you may check
v_w5_kiss_unlock2
v_w5_kiss_unlock3
i don`t see why some one would ever reject such a beauty, but still...
right at the start of 0.4 update openconsole.
Code:
v_rel_amy = False
this would allow you to chose agree to Amys` date, or go to the cinema with Melody.

but in your place i would just use unlocking kiss commands

link to consolepatch

Thank you for this- it wasn't my intention to reject Amy, but the whole "Thanking Her" and "Not Telling Her" thing never worked out for me. The MC even mentioned the kiss that I never got to experience because Arnold didn't come to Amy's Birthday dinner, so I never got to take Amy back to the hotel alone. Oh well, the game is called "Melody" not "Let's Bang Melody's Extended Family". :p
At least I can go into the "Images" folder and see what I missed. :)

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
When getting the message from Amy, I do not have an option to tell her MC is busy. He automatically accepts the date with her.
Cause you picked Coco as a parfume. Got the same thing. Not sure if intentional.
I dont know either, dont get a choice to accept or reject. Like stated in the walkthrough.

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
Crapy, i reinstalled all my computer, and i had to erase my disk, where ALL my games were... Well not a life problem, but i totally forget the name of this little program you can use on Ren'py game, to allow you to Open the console, skip the text ect... Someone can help?

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes