4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
I still cant have Arnold at Amy birthday party I even started a new game still the same any one else has this problem

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
Well, I'm having trouble picking a favorite between Amy and Izzy. Melody was clearly in the lead for me, until I saw the line that said something like "if Arnold stayed home more then maybe he'd see how hard it is to be me." Self-absorbed much? Wait, I stole his car, did incredibly immature and stupid shit with it, had a fender bender, and it's so unfair that he's pissed at me? Definitely took her down a few notches for me...

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I got rid of Izzy early. Loved the model, just didn't care for the character. Fortunately, that leaves me an easy choice in the scenario you set up. But...

...my gal is Rebecca, and she was notably absent from this update. I know she was away (the easiest way to create space in a plot), but I miss my little redheaded nerd.

Reactions: Deep Thought

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I lost all the respect i had for MC after the dinner conversation... He is about to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
However, he says that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is really bad written dialouge... Such a loser and cuck. This is not how you "open romantic relationship with MC" like walkthrough said. Such a shame since i liked "Isabella" character so much. It was a huge turn off. I couldn't even enjoy the scene. Oh well, i hated this update.

Areney

Jul 14, 2017
I have the same problem, be nice to get the choice working

You can save edit then change the v_w5_amylunch 1/0 to 0 after replying the text message to Amy. That way Melody will ask you about movie during lesson.

IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
With regards to the criticism that Melody is a bit of brat ... are people forgetting that Melody has problems? She doesn't have a good home life, doesn't have good boundaries or judgment, isn't focused, and doesn't think long term. So of course she does things players don't like. She has a long way to go, but you can see that the MC is having a positive influence on her. However, she doesn't yet trust MC enough to open up about all her issues; have some patience.

The scene with Izzy was pretty good. Sometimes people move in different directions even when they have good chemistry, and there's nothing wrong with wanting people to be happy and have a fling when both people are on the same page.

Also like that this game is getting more music.

LeviaDK

Nov 11, 2017
You can save edit then change the v_w5_amylunch 1/0 to 0 after replying the text message to Amy. That way Melody will ask you about movie during lesson.
And how do I do that? cause I also have the same problem that I can't say I'm busy

Sep 27, 2017
The way I did the workaround, during the scene when MC is dreaming about Melody where you have the option to kiss, grab ass, or touch her boob, open the relationship menu and lock Amy's relationship before MC wakes up to start the next morning scene.
Thanks! That worked like a charm :cool:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I actually like Izzy, my favorite, too bad she will be away.
in second place Melody, after that Rebecca and Amy and lastly Sophia.

Reactions: Pheonix97
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes