4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Personally I think it was a great update. Not really a fan of the MC's "girly" thoughts, he's not particularly confident and a bit wishy washy in his thoughts but meh. Looking forward to "tutoring" Sophie.

She kisses him and instead of having the mindset of "I'm so gonna bang that!" He goes "Oh dear, I wonder what that meant, I should get in touch with my feminine side and ask it."

Sure he's a nice guy but he's also a pussy. You don't have to be a pussy to be a nice guy.
I don't know how that's "girly" but it's sort of a constant in Mr Dots characters. They don't seem to know what they want. They're still more "interesting" than most other characters in these kind of games but I get how it can be annoying.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018

Overview:
You play a session musician who has had a busy lifestyle, having worked in various cities and towns across the country. This has been your life, ever since you graduated from college, where you attained a degree in the field of Music.

Once returning home, you decide to leave the place you grew up in, to start a new life and a fresh start in another town. You have also decided to take a break from the job you know so well, to focus on a brand-new career. You’re just not sure what that will be yet.

In order to keep the money coming in, you decide to take up a job offer, tutoring Melody, the niece of a woman you meet by chance via an online marketplace. Melody is currently studying music in college, so having an experienced tutor is pretty important for her chosen career path.​

Updated: July 28, 2018
Developer/Publisher: | |
Censorship: None
Version: v0.0.4 + Extras
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Windows/Linux: - - - - - -
Compressed Version:

Mac: - - -
Android: - - - - - -
Thanks @Maldus

Note: All versions above are "Extras Included" - no need to download the separate Extras file!

In-game Gallery password for v0.4 is "delicious"

1080p Lewd Gallery CG - - Walk-through Attached Below
Thanks @Maldus

View attachment 80628 View attachment 80629 View attachment 80631 View attachment 80633 View attachment 80635 View attachment 80636 View attachment 80638
In walkthrough its say get the lest updated its not the updated,?

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Thank you Safetydummy, Yea I still can't load my latest save, from just 1 click away from the ending of 03, but if you recall the dream, in Week 4, when you choose the girl you're meant to be with, I had a save right there that loads up now.

I agree Melody does seem to get prettier, I was really happy to see Sophie, I think she's really cute.
So, from that statement, I'm hoping you were able to progress from that point (the dream) at least? :) I'm not sure why the game did this, maybe fixing the bug where you choose the perfume had something to do with it- I never used the patch to fix it when it was released, because everyone said even though the text was wrong- the choice was still correct. I don't really know, but that's about the only thing I can think of- considering that (I believe) was the previous update. Again, not really sure. :)

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018

Overview:
You play a session musician who has had a busy lifestyle, having worked in various cities and towns across the country. This has been your life, ever since you graduated from college, where you attained a degree in the field of Music.

Once returning home, you decide to leave the place you grew up in, to start a new life and a fresh start in another town. You have also decided to take a break from the job you know so well, to focus on a brand-new career. You’re just not sure what that will be yet.

In order to keep the money coming in, you decide to take up a job offer, tutoring Melody, the niece of a woman you meet by chance via an online marketplace. Melody is currently studying music in college, so having an experienced tutor is pretty important for her chosen career path.​

Updated: July 28, 2018
Developer/Publisher: | |
Censorship: None
Version: v0.0.4 + Extras
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Windows/Linux: - - - - - -
Compressed Version:

Mac: - - -
Android: - - - - - -
Thanks @Maldus

Note: All versions above are "Extras Included" - no need to download the separate Extras file!

In-game Gallery password for v0.4 is "delicious"

1080p Lewd Gallery CG - - Walk-through Attached Below
Thanks @Maldus

View attachment 80628 View attachment 80629 View attachment 80631 View attachment 80633 View attachment 80635 View attachment 80636 View attachment 80638
Where is the glary the i enter pass

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I just counted that it's possible to increase Melody points by 17 maximum throughout the ep 5. It means you'd have to have at least 58 points by the end of ep 4, not just 50 that was the goal of ep 4. I had 57 :confounded:
The goal of 75 seems to be off by about 10 points or there were some opportunities or just some increment commands left out of the script, IMHO

A nice update otherwise :biggrin:

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
weird i can't choose the option go on date or not with amy and i always kiss her like the night before but i didn't do that???

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Okay, so no savegame bugs for me, only the known one with the missing choice. So, no new level on the keyboard this time and we essentially say goodbye to Isabella. Unless she visits again within the 8 weeks she is supposed to be absent. At least she got a nice send off. It complicates things though when you have two (and a half, I guess Sophia is only a threesome deal) ladies in the same town and another one who could come by at any time at short notice.

Anyway, I found myself actually smiling when I saw Melody again after a month's absence when she knocked on my door and we got the "full body scan". Also liked MrDots' nod to the community with the "so you want this here and that one? at the first opportunity? lol, think again" scene. What I did not like was that the game forced me to miss 6 points; I finished with 66. I hope that there will be a leeway to make them up. Or is the part in 0.3 fixed by now that you can open Amy's path the regular way and blow her off this update without closing the door on her forever? Although, ultimately, I care more about the two ladies in my sig. Also did not like that there were more grammar mistakes in there. Usually I don't comment about that (and the story is too good to be dragged down by such mishaps) but this time there were a lot of things, like it's / its, once a dream became a ream, the fiancée had the "cé" missing, a "she and I" that should have been a "her and I" and some inelegant wordings.

Well, I am looking forward to the next update (Becca returns, YAY!) and I wonder when we will eventually have to deal with Steve and Damien.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It kinda bums me out that it seems Isabella wont be in the next few updates.
It will be over a year from now before will see her again if dev keeps doing 1 week at a time.
8 weeks = 2 months.
Melody release 2 months then 1 month for DMD = at least 1 year before Issy is back.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
So another BBS of Mr Dots n Dashes yeah? Great. Please drop me a line when MC can bang the chick, so 2020 maybe. I´ll bunker butthurt cream, some here gonna need it I bet.

Can anybody tell me if it's worth testing atm? The game is at v0.04 now (maybe not too much content) but I don´t see a review? Better wait until end of year, and v0.05+ probably?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I wonder if the points for Melody,we didn't get if we go with Amy will be important?
So another BBS of Mr Dots n Dashes yeah? Great. Please drop me a line when MC can bang the chick, so 2020 maybe. I´ll bunker butthurt cream, some here gonna need it I bet.

Can anybody tell me if it's worth testing atm? The game is at v0.04 now (maybe not too much content) but I don´t see a review? Better wait until end of year, and v0.05+ probably?
The end of the year will be 0.0.7 not 0.0.5.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes