4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
So another BBS of Mr Dots n Dashes yeah? Great. Please drop me a line when MC can bang the chick, so 2020 maybe. I´ll bunker butthurt cream, some here gonna need it I bet.

Can anybody tell me if it's worth testing atm? The game is at v0.04 now (maybe not too much content) but I don´t see a review? Better wait until end of year, and v0.05+ probably?
Well at least I'll have the Rance 8, 9, and 10 games from Mangagamer when they are finally released until then to keep me occupied :winkytongue:

Reactions: Cirro84

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
It will be over a year from now before will see her again if dev keeps doing 1 week at a time.
8 weeks = 2 months.
Melody release 2 months then 1 month for DMD = at least 1 year before Issy is back.
Nooooooooooo Izzy :( Best girl in the game!

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
I wonder if the points for Melody,we didn't get if we go with Amy will be important? ...
For sure they will. How does it work with DmD? You cannot reach certain scenes because you did not stay on a path, so you could not collect all points necessary. Only quesiton is does it bother you in the end? Would you play such games again, with other path(s) active?

tyvm for the tip, so it`s gonna be v0.07 end of year. Could change bits and pieces here and there...

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
OK I am now re-playing the game with 2 of the girls locked out and I feel much better about it now. I know that sounds weird but to me it just flows better. Good job Mr. Dots! :)

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I love the full body pics, but please, don't cut the feet!! :winkytongue:
Yes I totally agree, Melody and Amy or Amy and Melody :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: an Auntie/Niece threesome must happen :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:! Melody looks absolutely stunning in that pic!

Reactions: Blayo

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
I can't seem to avoid the date with Amy, the option to spend time with Melody isteadnever comes up during the lesson :(

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
For sure they will. How does it work with DmD? You cannot reach certain scenes because you did not stay on a path, so you could not collect all points necessary. Only quesiton is does it bother you in the end? Would you play such games again, with other path(s) active?

tyvm for the tip, so it`s gonna be v0.07 end of year. Could change bits and pieces here and there...
I'm almost 100% sure until 0.0.7 the MC will have sex with Amy and Rebecca/not together of course:)/,and probably something with Sophia.

Reactions: Cirro84

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Paladin07 - You are my savior. My own personal jesus christ, dude! Thank you SOOO much for putting this up. May you win the next multi-million EURO lottery, dude!
I didn't post it. I just noticed that the update was in the thread but not in the OP and not on the latest games page. But thanks for the kind thoughts. Would love to win a lottery. guess I need to start buying tickets, though.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I didn't post it. I just noticed that the update was in the thread but not in the OP and not on the latest games page. But thanks for the kind thoughts. Would love to win a lottery. guess I need to start buying tickets, though.
Maybe you just need to check your post box:)
I assume that family still keep you from trolling around:)which is nice.
BTW which one is your favorite in Melody?And DmD?PL?MSN?
Hopefully we will get soon MSN 0.11,Babysitter 0.1.4 and SU 2.1.7

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
anyone else not getting an option NOT to go on a date with Amy, it's screwing up my evening kiss thingy with melody

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I like it too. I like when character tell us how they feel and what they're thinking. Usually I'd rather it was just the character I'm playing as though. But it doesn't bother me if that's not the case.

I meant "for h games standards", and even then, I've known girls like her irl so, yeah, kinda. Can't say I love her though because she kind of has no clue and it got old after a while for me.
i apsolutely love dmd but some of the logic that D uses is soooo cringey like... ooh i have to suck my fathers dick or he wont like me... Cmon *insert D name* you can do it. If I dont do it he will hate me...
And when she asks MC aka father if he hates her for it... i just cringe a loot

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes