4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

paladin07

May 28, 2017
anyone else not getting an option NOT to go on a date with Amy, it's screwing up my evening kiss thingy with melody
You have to lock relationship with Amy right as Week 5 starts, before you open the text message from Amy. Mr. Dots is going to fix this so that even if you are dating Amy you can politely decline and go to the movies with Melody. If you unlock Amy right after you turn her down (for lunch) you actually go to dinner with Amy and have sexy time AFTER your movie trip with Melody (best of both worlds).

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Maybe you just need to check your post box:)
I assume that family still keep you from trolling around:)which is nice.
BTW which one is your favorite in Melody?And DmD?PL?MSN?
Hopefully we will get soon MSN 0.11,Babysitter 0.1.4 and SU 2.1.7
that's a tough one. Love all of them. PL is really good for pure hotness per episode. There is no slow burn (except with Ada). Elly is on fire after about day 2. DMD is really good in terms of D being super hot, Georgina same... but I love MSN. Kind of getting lost in the Babysitter plot, but definitely steamy too. Hard to pick a favorite. Usually I like the grown man games, like BS, PL, DMD, Melody, but some of these son-loves-milf-and-sis games are hot. Milfy City is certainly very hot too. And FILF. If I had to pick (and this is full of cop-outs because I can't really rank them.
1. PL/MSN
3. DMD/Melody
5. My Lovely Sara/Our Fate/Life With Mary/Fertile and Mating
6. Milfy City/FILF/Perverted Hotel/Timestamps

Edit: I have to add a couple of others that I love. Holiday Island (the one where you select the boob size and body type to start) is super hot, also Daughter for Dessert, and the now-complete Daughter Saga (on hotness not on cogent story) and Lewd Island (which is a bit disjointed and unbelievable, but the daughter is hot). I liked Au Pair Innocence, Dual Family and Dreams of Desire but these are finished/abandoned or have run out of steam.... Okay, enough about that.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
She is young, so they are still developing :eek:penedeyewink:
but you are right (as I recall it/them, anyway)
Well if I paid attention correctly in biology they shouldn't really be growing much a her age (19). She mentions though (while sitting in the bathtub) that they have grown and that even bigger ones would look ridiculous on her. (I guess another nod of MrDots to the community.) She also refers to an actress with F-Cups when she was 15 on Modern Family - I suspect Sophia Vergara, haven't seen a single MF episode.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Well if I paid attention correctly in biology they shouldn't really be growing much a her age (19). She mentions though (while sitting in the bathtub) that they have grown and that even bigger ones would look ridiculous on her. (I guess another nod of MrDots to the community.) She also refers to an actress with F-Cups when she was 15 on Modern Family - I suspect Sophia Vergara, haven't seen a single MF episode.
No, that's Ariel Winter, she had breast reduction at age 18 or 19. Huge tits on a pretty short girl. She's not a slender girl, but these boobs were huge.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
Leave it (Melody +3) (If you select “Check her phone”, you’ll see a bikini pic of Sophia, and Melody will send you some special pics during Week 5 but you won’t win any points) I opened her phone , but didn't get any pic sent to me on week 5 by melody . is it a bug or did I miss something. I also opened up the CG pics of the game for week 5 and didn't see anything that look like a pic off melodys phone

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Maybe she take nutrients for athletes?

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Damn moving at this rate It will be at least a year for a proper scene with melody. I mean it has been more than half a year and the end result is a quick peck on the lips (and you basically have to metagame to get it)? The Milking is insane. Does anyone else have any problem with this?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Oh yes ;). I have expressed my fetish in several game threads when it's addressed hehehe.
My favorite are open-toed high heels sandals.
Just like smelly old cheese lol hé, hé, hé... :closedtongue:

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
Damn moving at this rate It will be at least a year for a proper scene with melody. I mean it has been more than half a year and the end result is a quick peck on the lips (and you basically have to metagame to get it)? The Milking is insane. Does anyone else have any problem with this?
Sorry, but that’s a crock of shit.
There’s only been four releases of the game. The first was only released in March.
Stop posting utter bollocks.

And no I don’t have a problem with it as there’s four other girls you can have a relationship with, one of those four that has done just about everything.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Sorry, but that’s a crock of shit.
There’s only been four releases of the game. The first was only released in March.
Stop posting utter bollocks.

And no I don’t have a problem with it as there’s four other girls you can have a relationship with, one of those four that has done just about everything.
I think you need to clarify. What you've posted could easily be mis-interpreted.Lol;)

Reactions: Les_Riggs

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Do I have to start a new save? Both paths, one where I've started romance with Amy and one where I haven't both have no choice to decline date with Amy, date with Melody isn't even a choice...

If someone has got a pure melody "romance" save I would be really grateful:biggrin:

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Do I have to start a new save? Both paths, one where I've started romance with Amy and one where I haven't both have no choice to decline date with Amy, date with Melody isn't even a choice...

If someone has got a pure melody "romance" save I would be really grateful:biggrin:
As I understand it(read it a few pages back), it's a bug & is going to be rectified some time soon.

Reactions: a1fox3

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
likewise, I asked about that in the previous page, but people have other things to talk about :p haha

This has been answered countless times in recent pages..... you guys just told us that you're not reading the answers that we post or using the search function.

You have to lock relationship with Amy right as Week 5 starts, before you open the text message from Amy. Mr. Dots
is going to fix this so that even if you are dating Amy you can politely decline and go to the movies with Melody.
If you unlock Amy right after you turn her down (for lunch) you actually go to dinner with Amy and have sexy time
AFTER your movie trip with Melody (best of both worlds).

Can someone help me figure out something? I think I might have messed up somewhere with the walkthrough but I'm not too sure.
Probably but you have to tell us what you want to know. We're not mind readers lol

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
This has been answered countless times in recent pages..... you guys just told us that you're not reading the answers that we post or using the search function.

You have to lock relationship with Amy right as Week 5 starts, before you open the text message from Amy. Mr. Dots
is going to fix this so that even if you are dating Amy you can politely decline and go to the movies with Melody.
If you unlock Amy right after you turn her down (for lunch) you actually go to dinner with Amy and have sexy time
AFTER your movie trip with Melody (best of both worlds).

Probably but you have to tell us what you want to know. We're not mind readers lol
Hold up... There's a search function!!??

And to be fair, I did go back a few pages... Must have just missed it:oops:
Anyways... Thank you;)

Reactions: Centurion
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes