4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Hold up... There's a search function!!??

And to be fair, I did go back a few pages... Must have just missed it:oops:
Anyways... Thank you;)
OK

The search box is at the top right of every page right below your screen name. After entering what you want to search for, select this thread only

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
i know its a bit early.... but any thoughts/knowledge of roadmap for v0.0.5 ???
(just keen how this story will go on XD - and of ourse i want to know whether Becca continues (if yes: how) XD, so i cant wait for further stuff - haha)

MaybeLoli

Jun 26, 2018
Damn moving at this rate It will be at least a year for a proper scene with melody. I mean it has been more than half a year and the end result is a quick peck on the lips (and you basically have to metagame to get it)? The Milking is insane. Does anyone else have any problem with this?
It's been calculated that he will milk DMD to push Melody and another new game, because at the current pace Melody will finish way before DMD and DMD most likely will be used to hype the new project before he finishes DMD. I'd milk it the same way if I was the dev, smart move.

Reactions: Blayo and Ceesko

VOYEUR

Jan 29, 2018
Waiting until Sept for version 0.5 will be a test. Can't get enough of Amy and Becca. Optimistic that Milfy City and WTHI will dull that ache.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Do I have to start a new save? Both paths, one where I've started romance with Amy and one where I haven't both have no choice to decline date with Amy, date with Melody isn't even a choice...

If someone has got a pure melody "romance" save I would be really grateful:biggrin:
You have to go back and buy her the shittier perfume instead of the expensive one.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Leave it (Melody +3) (If you select “Check her phone”, you’ll see a bikini pic of Sophia, and Melody will send you some special pics during Week 5 but you won’t win any points) I opened her phone , but didn't get any pic sent to me on week 5 by melody . is it a bug or did I miss something. I also opened up the CG pics of the game for week 5 and didn't see anything that look like a pic off melodys phone
I was going to post the same thing.

The walkthrough says if you pick up Melody's phone and see the picture from Sophia (which you then accidentally delete), you'll get some pics during week 5. That didn't happen. My guess is the devs forgot about it, or forgot that the walkthrough said week 5.

Would a patron please post about this on his patreon?

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
good game but pretty crap update, finished it in like a half hour and next to nothing happened.
I think we should see something starts going with Melody by the next or the one after the next update of Melody, seeing as we'll be at the 3rd or 4th bar by then.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Lovely update. Lots of development going on. Some interesting choices in play here. Great animation, solid artwork.

My concerns remain on the writing, several spellcheck errors and the quality wasn't as good as the prior releases. Girls have all the same train of though, "this guy is great, does he want me? I'm not worthy".

Biggest issue is waiting 2 months for the next update.

Jun 28, 2018
Pretty awesome update & loads of good things happened.
If you finished it in 30 mins, you're a fast reader is all I can say.
I am a pretty fast reader and especially when what im reading isnt particularly interesting and doesnt need my full on concentration to grasp whats happening.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
So many of you likely picked up on this as well, but for those who haven't and don't mind minor spoilers:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So many of you likely picked up on this as well, but for those who haven't and don't mind minor spoilers:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's actually no plot twist, SirDamned. It literally states that in her character profile (click her picture with the progress bars). Just wonder if the developers actually update the info in the future.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes