4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

bjf69

Jul 29, 2017
hmm in 0.0.4 it says u have a choice to tell amy your busy and end up in cinema with melody but when i get the text from amy i dont have a choice? what did i miss?

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
So I just finished playing the update today, and I don't actually follow the thread when the update is out because spoilers. So I was catching up with this thread. Had to go about 8 pages. There are literally more than 40 posts about that Amy locked in bug. Hell there's 4 in the previous page. Instead of blatantly asking, please do go through atleast the current page you're on.

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
ah it seems i have to wait for a fix then dam
Ah, okay I'll bite. You don't need to. Click on Melody's picture in the top-right corner. Select Relationships, and under Amy, if it says 'Unlocked' click on it. This will lock Amy's path and you can pursue Melody without interruption. You have to do this before you open Amy's text.

Reactions: bjf69

bjf69

Jul 29, 2017
Ah, okay I'll bite. You don't need to. Click on Melody's picture in the top-right corner. Select Relationships, and under Amy, if it says 'Unlocked' click on it. This will lock Amy's path and you can pursue Melody without interruption. You have to do this before you open Amy's text.
ah ok, thanks very much, the only think i found in posts was a bug and will fixed

Reactions: Floga

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
And now this latest walkthrough says,
"In order to be able to purchase the “Koko Shanel” bottle, you have to:
- choose “Thank her” when you have lunch with Amy during Week 2.
- you also have to choose “Don’t tell her” when Amy calls you from the
beach during Week 3.
Choosing these two options will not only give you Melody points for
buying the perfume, but also the opportunity to start a relationship with
Amy near the end of Week 4.
Arnold will also attend Amy’s birthday dinner."
Now it says that you had to have picked "Don't Tell Her" for your relationship to improve?!

I "Thanked Her" and "Didn't Tell Her"- and Arnold wasn't at the Birthday Dinner and none of the Amy relationship stuff happened.
Did you manage to solve the "Arnold doesn't show up at birthday dinner" issue? I sticked to walkthrough exactly as you, lied to Amy whe she called from the beach and bought her Koko Shanel. But the damn Arnold is still missing at birthday dinner.

Edit: ffs finally figured it out - the Amy relationship was (i don't know why) switched to Locked. I had to rollback two scenes, unlock relationship with Amy using game menu, and Arnold was at the dinner..... phew.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Can some one pleasehelp me out, I have downloaded the game but when ipen the exe I get this error.
could not excute
Melody-0.04-pc\lib\windows\i686\Melody.exe. is missing?

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Can some one pleasehelp me out, I have downloaded the game but when ipen the exe I get this error.
could not excute
Strange. It should be in there by default. I'm guessing something, probably an anti-virus, is either blocking it or has deleted it; thinking it was a virus.

Here's the 'Melody.exe' file anyway if you want to try place it back.
As the error mentions, place it into the 'Melody-0.04-pc\lib\windows-i686\' folder.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
could not excute
Check your antivirus, some shitty AV-s false detect Ren'Py as a virus and remove it.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Very disappointed at how the izzy stuff played out. All the horrid protagonist mental dialogue railroading even if you choose her option.
Found it annoying having to re-load so many times to work out how to avoid annoying Amy content.

Reactions: qwerty76423578

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Pointing out such things is the role of the Beta tester, which we all, sort of, are.

Terms like "grammar Nazi" are used only by the willfully ignorant. You can lead an ignoramus to knowledge but you can't make him think...
I'm not, and I hope that comment ain't aimed at me...

CloudX

Oct 14, 2017
this is honestly the best game on here right now! The scenes are well done and the sex scenes are very nice and I love almost every character? Sophia is soooo pretty I hope for some nice sex scenes soon

Reactions: Blayo
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes