4.50 star(s) 280 Votes
Oct 22, 2017
If you haven't installed webm video codec yet, you won't be able to see those videos

You may need webm directshow filters, actually:
aha that might indeed be the problem since I don't have those, thank you^^

Rouste

Jan 25, 2018
Sorry if my english is a little bad :/
I discovered this game 3 days ago and seriously i really love it.
But i'm so sad cause i'm arrived in the same time of the update.
When the next update come ? Plz, 1-2 months ?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i posted some speculation in the previous page. probably end of september. we are anxiously awaiting MrDots announcement on the next few months release schedules.

May 25, 2018
The walkthrough says if you pick up Melody's phone and see the picture from Sophia (which you then accidentally delete), you'll get some pics during week 5. That didn't happen. My guess is the devs forgot about it, or forgot that the walkthrough said week 5.
Official word from one of the developers:
"Yes that has been brought to our attention (the Melody pictures) and unfortunately we didn't get that scene in on time. However, it's been pushed back to Week 6, plus the walkthrough and script will be adjusted so that those pictures will be a part of version 5 when it's released.Apologies for the confusion."

Cro

May 10, 2017
This is by far one of the best CTRL-fest games out there. MrDots's games are the only VNs worth playing from the I-frikking-hate-VNs category.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
people can someone help hahaha
1 i get the thing about Amy with the message BUT i don't get an option
2 in the restaurant with Amy i already kissed her but I brought Melody back home? so what is happening

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I didn't, actually. I said that it's possible only if you had 58 points from the previous version.
I counted all possible increments in the script of day 5 and realized that I needed 58 points from the previous week to get to 75.

But it seems that it was also impossible to get 58 points by the end of the previous version. So you may be totally right about those 72 points.

No, don't bother. I think that it's actually impossible.

I counted those points yesterday, I guess I didn't remember it exactly any more.
Sorry!
Hmmm, I'm at 74

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
As I said, I didn't remember exactly any more. But 74 sounds legit, I kind of remembered that there was just one point missing or something like that.

I'm really not sure any more. But it doesn't matter anyway, I'm sure that it'll be quite easy to get to 75 during the weekend in the next update.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I have a question about the Amy question. What's the point in answering questions for people who don't read the answers that are posted on almost every single page, sometimes in the comment right before their question?
Absolutely zero point, but they just keep on asking. It's endemic across the whole forum.
Some people are just ridiculously lazy, I guess.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes