4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
since DMD v0.19 will be worked on in August i am speculating we’ll see Melody v0.05 around September 28th or 29th, assuming he keeps the schedule of 2 Melody, 1 DMD.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Played through 3 times to make sure I had everything right. I can't get past 71 and two keys. Thought you supposed to get 75 and another step up with this update. Anyone else get above 71?? Love this frigg'in game thou!

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Played through 3 times to make sure I had everything right. I can't get past 71 and two keys. Thought you supposed to get 75 and another step up with this update. Anyone else get above 71?? Love this frigg'in game thou!
Started with 55 I ended with 72 , +17 as walkthrough says. Level 2
Locked Amy ... to avoid the bug

Reactions: JeefZ

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I"m not using walkthrough. Locked Amy to go with Melody then unlocked,maybe something to do with that ?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
It is possible to get 75 points at the end of this update, but barely (You'd need 58 points from the previous week though, not just 50).

Initially I thought that this is a bug, but then realized that the goal of 75 points isn't for this update but for the whole 5th week. This would make sense from the point of view of the game structure. Setting a goal for the update does not.
So I think that you shouldn't worry, we have 2 more days until the end of the week to collect those missing points. We'll get there with the next update.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I"m not using walkthrough. Locked Amy to go with Melody then unlocked,maybe something to do with that ?
I played without WT and missed some points ... so for curiosity have read it and replayed :)
WT says max 72 (+17 for this update) , 75 boh ?

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
It is possible to get 75 points at the end of this update, but barely (You'd need 58 points from the previous week though, not just 50). Initially I thought that this is a bug, but then realized that the goal of 75 points isn't for this update but for the whole 5th week.
How on earth did you achieve 75 points? Assuming someone were to follow the guide to a tee then it would only be possible to reach 72. As far as I'm aware there aren't any hidden points in this game. Now you've got me curious since I really want to reach the absolute maximum points with Melody. o_O

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
It is possible to get 75 points at the end of this update, but barely (You'd need 58 points from the previous week though, not just 50). Initially I thought that this is a bug, but then realized that the goal of 75 points isn't for this update but for the whole 5th week. This would make sense from the point of view of the game structure. Setting a goal for the update does not.
So I think that you shouldn't worry, we have 2 more days until the end of the week to collect those missing points.
Well gonna try again lol Thanks

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
How on earth did you achieve 75 points? Assuming someone were to follow the guide to a tee then it would only be possible to reach 72. As far as I'm aware there aren't any hidden points in this game. Now you've got me curious since I really want to reach the absolute maximum points with Melody. o_O
I didn't, actually. I said that it's possible only if you had 58 points from the previous version.
I counted all possible increments in the script of day 5 and realized that I needed 58 points from the previous week to get to 75.

But it seems that it was also impossible to get 58 points by the end of the previous version. So you may be totally right about those 72 points.

Well gonna try again lol Thanks
No, don't bother. I think that it's actually impossible.

I counted those points yesterday, I guess I didn't remember it exactly any more.
Sorry!

Reactions: dav121

sadowsoul

Jul 30, 2018
I cant download it im my mobile Phone (Android) I don't understand Why? Can someone help me please. At für Last Time I could download Melody 0.0.3 but now it doesn't work.

Oct 22, 2017
I seem to still have a problem where the animations are just a black screen :/

I've checked my game folder for extras.rpa and extras.melody like I found in the search option, even re-downloaded them from separate download links on this thread, but it's still black screening me :(

any other ideas how I might be able to fix this?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I seem to still have a problem where the animations are just a black screen :/

I've checked my game folder for extras.rpa and extras.melody like I found in the search option, even re-downloaded them from separate download links on this thread, but it's still black screening me :(

any other ideas how I might be able to fix this?
If you haven't installed webm video codec yet, you won't be able to see those videos

You may need webm directshow filters, actually:

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes