4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
Hello guys. I tryed in the Discord Page of
MrDots Games

but i have troubles with Discors. so thats why i need to fiend out here now.
Did anyone of u guys know with wich Program he makes the art from Melody and DMD? i realy need to know that. pls send me a PM if u know that. thank you

Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
I don't understand the walkthrough. On week 5 where you get a message from Amy about meeting for Lunch you're suppose to get an option to say that you are busy or not but the options never come up for me, it just automatically accepts her invitation, meaning i can't go on the"cinema date" with melody to earn points towards the "evening kiss".

Any insight?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
page 119 and other pages asking the same question. it's a bug that will be fixed but you can skip it by locking relationship with Amy before opening her message.

turlough

Jul 8, 2018
Hi,

I'm new here so forgive me if this post seems out of place, but just wanted to congratulate this game developer for a great product. I am enjoying the updates and am finding this quite a step up from a lot of what's out there these days...

Hoping you keep it up...

Regards

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I'm beginning to think Mr. Dots purposefully inserted the Amy lunch date "bug" as a clever ploy to get this thread into the Popular Games category. By the time the next update is released next week, there will be another 100 pages consisting primarily of posts asking the same question over and over again followed by the same replies over and over again. Brilliant, really.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Will there be any scene with arnold & melody?
This game exists to NOT have any incest in it. So no. But if you want to see a Dad/daughter game, almost all of them here are. Including the author's original game, Dating my Daughter, which this game was put up to fund secretly after that game got taken down for incest.

For a game put out to help get funds for another game, I'll admit it's pretty damn good, even if it's clear the writing time isn't being put into this one while the other one is still going (it's why Melody herself sometimes gets very few scenes and quiz sequences, there's not enough time to put the writing into her, so we have to tread water with side girls for awhile, especially in months with a heavy DmD update coming.)

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
This game exists to NOT have any incest in it. So no. But if you want to see a Dad/daughter game, almost all of them here are. Including the author's original game, Dating my Daughter, which this game was put up to fund secretly after that game got taken down for incest.
But Arnold is her step-dad, so there is no blood relationship. It's a taboo maybe but not incest and so on not illegal. But maybe MrDots doesn't want to discuss those things with p4treon (again) and keeps it simple. We will see.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
But Arnold is her step-dad, so there is no blood relationship. It's a taboo maybe but not incest and so on not illegal. But maybe MrDots don't want to discuss those thing mit p4treon again and just avoids it.
Patreon considers step relations incest, for some reason

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes