4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I personally ain't into incest but thats just me. Don't have anything against it in games,but if Melody were to do Arnold it would ruin a great game and I'd be sick to my stomach .

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
That was surprisingly entertaining :)

Still, it's not close to be as good as DMD, but better than a lot of other games considered to be great ^^
Some minor graphical flaws (in some renders some important bones like pelvic must be broken and sometimes the position is even impossible without any bones at all), but nothing that can't be ignored easily.

About content/story ...
I would give it a 3 or 4 of 5.

Normally I always play harem route (so I chose this here, too) ... if only to get the three- and more-somes later :D
But the side characters bore the hell out of me. At least 2 points less for the vote.
Yeah, nice to see some action here and there as long as Melody isn't available yet. But their endless dialogues are too predictable and the 2nd time I've seen them naked or doing lewd stuff I changed to fast forward mode to can get back to the main thing: Melody :firstimekiss:

So now ... I really want to see progress here (ok the new Elina type will get more content than I want to see), to get somewhere with the sweet main character.
And to learn more English terms for music instruments I like ^^

Maybe "Melody" will raise my mood a little while the endless waiting for the updates of the other MrD game :FeelsBadMan:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I just literally started playing this game, I've had it downloaded for quite a while but was busy finishing other games until now, so now I ripped the package open and started playing Melody.

And what can I say after 10 minutes? The great quality is definitely there, which is to be expected of MrDots at this point, I really love DMD just for the story alone, and I feel right at home with Melody as well, and I really like the characters too, in both games. Seeing as I've only played Melody for like ten minutes, I haven't bumped up to too many characters, but I really like Isabella, she's gorgeous and feels like genuinely warm and caring woman, but that of course remain to be seen :p

Anyway, that's my 2 cents right now, gotta keep playing more before I can give a more profound opinion, but it really feels like home playing Melody :)

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I feel a little sad on the Izzy route. The sex is sizzling hot but the relationship seems bound to an early end. Hopefully MrD keeps her around.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I feel a little sad on the Izzy route. The sex is sizzling hot but the relationship seems bound to an early end. Hopefully MrD keeps her around.
Let's hope it's because she has served her purpose and it means that Amy and others take over :)

dewr

May 15, 2018
But can we impregnate Amy?
Is impregnation even planned for this game? If so then I hope it will at least be an option along with having options to impregnate all the women in this. Again as an option in case some of the people playing this game are not into impregnation.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Is impregnation even planned for this game? If so then I hope it will at least be an option along with having options to impregnate all the women in this. Again as an option in case some of the people playing this game are not into impregnation.
Don't see impregnation in too many games, nor do I find it necessary, but at the same time I find it funny how no female the MC has sex with ever gets pregnant (okay, the game timelines would have to go forward by a couple of weeks to confirm that, and most games events happens within a timeline of days), but it would be a nice and realistic touch in realistic scenarios, so I wouldn't say no to that, plus it would add its own drama to the game :)

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
when they say impregnation does that mean a woman becoming pregnant with the bulging belly or sex with a pregnant woman? hmmm kinky

Reactions: gardenhunter

dewr

May 15, 2018
Don't see impregnation in too many games, nor do I find it necessary, but at the same time I find it funny how no female the MC has sex with ever gets pregnant (okay, the game timelines would have to go forward by a couple of weeks to confirm that, and most games events happens within a timeline of days), but it would be a nice and realistic touch in realistic scenarios, so I wouldn't say no to that, plus it would add its own drama to the game :)
Yeah I can just picture a scenario of if the MC knocks up Melody and Amy for example and see what drama that will cause, perhaps the drama could vary depending on the relationship status with them and if it's high enough then they will share the MC. I understand the impregnation thing in some games on how a pregnancy is confirmed with a couple of days or even hours in game, it seems like the developers of those games took inspiration from the Sims 3 and Sims 4 or something. :closedeyesmile:

Peter ANderson

Jul 29, 2018
I really wait the next update tho :) so far i like the story also played DMD like 8 time now to try out diffrent things

in this 1 i just stick with Melody and Becca :D

+ I never use the walkthrough for any of them to get my own experience for sure

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I really wait the next update tho :) so far i like the story also played DMD like 8 time now to try out diffrent things

in this 1 i just stick with Melody and Becca :D

+ I never use the walkthrough for any of them to get my own experience for sure
Haha, so far I'm on a path to romance all chicks, well, right now it's just Izzy and Becca, as I'm not that far with Melody yet, and I'm not sure if it's just my imagination, but you can even start a relationship with Melody's aunt, Amy? If so, that's real cool, I like her quite a bit, she's gorgeous, elegant, obviously warm and loving and very caring, what's not to love? Plus she's more my age girl so I can connect with her just from that stand point alone, at this point Melody is just too young and naive, but at the same time I am attracted to this "damsel in distress" kind of stuff, you help and guide, comfort a girl in need and see the personal growth in her, she grows on you, you see her in a different light perhaps, and, learn to love her, even fall for her :p
I really hope it will be at least possible to maintain a relationship with Izzy all through to the end, I like that girl a lot, wouldn't be happy if that relationship would be doomed to die no matter what decisions you make in your playthrough, haha.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yeah I can just picture a scenario of if the MC knocks up Melody and Amy for example and see what drama that will cause, perhaps the drama could vary depending on the relationship status with them and if it's high enough then they will share the MC. I understand the impregnation thing in some games on how a pregnancy is confirmed with a couple of days or even hours in game, it seems like the developers of those games took inspiration from the Sims 3 and Sims 4 or something. :closedeyesmile:
It doesn't need to be that kind of drama, it could be just a pregnancy at this time is just really not something either her or MC was really planning, more harshly put; was an accident, and they would try to figure out what to do with the situation, figure out how they really feel about each other, where they're relationship really is and would they want to keep the baby, that sort of stuff or along those lines, that's drama enough, no need to have a third wheel mixed up in all of it (if it can even be avoided, haha)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So...did anybody ask Melody about her father?

Whatcha trying to pull there, Dots?

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
So...did anybody ask Melody about her father?
Whatcha trying to pull there, Dots?
I'd like to think MrDots is linking to DMD somehow, but it seems that Melody's blood related father has no integral part in the story and probably won't be expanded further.

screenshot1696.png

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes