4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So...did anybody ask Melody about her father?

Whatcha trying to pull there, Dots?

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
So...did anybody ask Melody about her father?
Whatcha trying to pull there, Dots?
I'd like to think MrDots is linking to DMD somehow, but it seems that Melody's blood related father has no integral part in the story and probably won't be expanded further.

screenshot1696.png

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Don't see impregnation in too many games, nor do I find it necessary, but at the same time I find it funny how no female the MC has sex with ever gets pregnant (okay, the game timelines would have to go forward by a couple of weeks to confirm that, and most games events happens within a timeline of days), but it would be a nice and realistic touch in realistic scenarios, so I wouldn't say no to that, plus it would add its own drama to the game :)
Rebecca with a baby bump will probably force the mc to finally get over his ex. lol

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I really like how you added sound in the game (even if its just instruments). I think it should have been in the game since the beginning, but I just hope that there would be more sounds in future updates, including the instruments. Can't wait for the next update.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
correct. MC is way over his ex. it's easy when MC has already:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

besides, all the other girls are way hotter than the ex. I'd take Melody and Rebecca in a three-some anyday.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Nope. Read every word multiple times. I'm not saying he isn't just that none of the dialogue conveyed that to me. It may be me imposing myself onto the MC. Their relationship was over long before they broke up. I would have been over her before they even split.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I never got the impression that he wasn't over his ex.
I believe the MC is over her but he still has the lingering thought that she'll fuck him over one day. Remember that she's still asking for compensation but hasn't gotten back to him since, so naturally his subconscious is keeping him on his toes.

Oh, for some reason I thought it was F from 'Dating my Daughter' that mentioned having a girlfriend in college. Regardless, if this is MrDots' way of subtly sliding incest into his game then congrats on him for playing 4D chess against patreon. XD

Reactions: Blayo and Floga

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
I believe he's over her but he still has the lingering thought that she'll fuck him over one day. Remember that she's still asking for compensation but hasn't gotten back to him since.
It's been awhile so I may be misremembering but she tried to contact him with an e-mail? I'm positive if there was an option to ignore it I did. If not I didn't reply so You may have a different experience than me.

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Oh, for some reason I thought it was F from 'Dating my Daughter' that mentioned having a girlfriend in college.
I haven't played DmD. Yeah, yeah I know popular game and all that. For some reason father-daughter incest isn't my thing, even though mother-son incest is. Also I read some post that the daughter is ''an 18 year old with the body of 12 year old having thoughts of a six year old.'' So I guess I'll take a pass. :coldsweat:

Reactions: Vainglorious

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
I haven't played DmD. Yeah, yeah I know popular game and all that. For some reason father-daughter incest isn't my thing, even though mother-son incest is. Also I read some post that the daughter is ''an 18 year old with the body of 12 year old having thoughts of a six year old.'' So I guess I'll take a pass. :coldsweat:
But her boobs are easily ones of a 36 year old, so she is full-aged again ^^

Reactions: qwerty76423578

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Also I read some post that the daughter is ''an 18 year old with the body of 12 year old having thoughts of a six year old.''
She used to be quite sassy, even cocky around the early part of the game. I thought she was going to have a spoiled brat type of personality when I first played it back when it was still at v0.0.3. As it went on she slowly got more and more... dumber(?). I'd like to assume it's because as she continued to get closer with her father she also grew to be dependant on him. It used to bug me but now that MrDots had made Melody as being this independent rascal that she is, I'm fine with him making D the total opposite in personality; It adds variety. :biggrin:

screenshot0269.png screenshot0269.png screenshot0269.png screenshot0269.png screenshot0269.png

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
It's been awhile so I may be misremembering but she tried to contact him with an e-mail? I'm positive if there was an option to ignore it I did. If not I didn't reply so You may have a different experience than me.
The MC is definitely not over his ex just yet, or at least he keeps wondering what really went wrong, which of course is perfectly fine because one would want to avoid making the same mistakes all over again.
But he is content, perhaps happy even, with his new life.

correct. MC is way over his ex. it's easy when MC has already:

besides, all the other girls are way hotter than the ex. I'd take Melody and Rebecca in a three-some anyday.
Just because you're dating and sleeping with a new girl, by no means mean that you're over your ex, sex isn't an indication that you've moved on. Basically you've not moved on until you feel like you're ready for a serious relationship again. Just like Izzy said at the start of the game, that they are both in a rough place right now and they shouldn't rush into new relationships right now, and they agreed that it's just casual sex they'd have that night and that's it.
Oh and by the way, it's three times MC slept with Izzy and not two, and it was the third time they did it anally :p

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
The MC is definitely not over his ex just yet, or at least he keeps wondering what really went wrong, which of course is perfectly fine because one would want to avoid making the same mistakes all over again.
But he is content, perhaps happy even, with his new life.
I think he completely knows what went wrong. He's already talked about drifting apart. Just because a relationship ends doesn't mean any mistakes were made. Sometimes people force themselves to cling to things that just aren't right for them. The earlier it's recognized the easier the break. Forcing a round peg into a square hole isn't going to work. Then the feelings can turn to hate and shit gets nasty.

Basically you've not moved on until you feel like you're ready for a serious relationship again.
I'm not saying this isn't true for some people but it's not true for everyone. I can and have been over someone and not wanted a serious relationship afterward. There are plenty of reasons beyond emotions that could stop someone from wanting to start a serious relationship.

Reactions: Hpnss and Floga

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Vainglorious
I think he completely knows what went wrong. He's already talked about drifting apart. Just because a relationship ends doesn't mean any mistakes were made. Sometimes people force themselves to cling to things that just aren't right for them. The earlier it's recognized the easier the break. Forcing a round peg into a square hole isn't going to work. Then the feelings can turn to hate and shit gets nasty.

I'm not saying this isn't true for some people but it's not true for everyone. I can and have been over someone and not wanted a serious relationship afterward. There are plenty of reasons beyond emotions that could stop someone from wanting to start a serious relationship.
Yeah of course, but he keeps reflecting on it a lot, thinks about it a lot, even compares his current life and potential relationship(s) to his past one(s), I mean, if he REALLY was over it, it wouldn't bother him so much, especially now since things are going well? I know that at least I would consider myself being over the ex and all.

Not wanting to enter a new serious relationship more often than not is because of past bad experiences, whether they ended bad, couldn't fully commit to it for whatever reasons and so on, tons of reasons, and some people just don't want anything serious but that also is a conscious decision which more often than not has a deep reason behind it. But then there are people that really are like that for no apparent reason, they just don't want to commit to anybody, don't want to get serious at any point in time.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes