4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
If I remember well Arnold is Melody's step-dad. So technically there will be no incest because they are not related.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
@Vainglorious We share something like 99% same DNA with every other person. So if you think about it all the differences are in that 1%. Vsouce has 1 really good video on his youtube channel called DONG if you want to learn more.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
If I remember well Arnold is Melody's step-dad. So technically there will be no incest because they are not related.
'Technically' doesn't hold water w/ Patreon one bit....

THEY determined it to be incest so no dancing around the issue there.

Reactions: qwerty76423578

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
'Technically' doesn't hold water w/ Patreon one bit....

THEY determined it to be incest so no dancing around the issue there.
Yea but if you think about what I said in the post above yours, then we all are cousins and incest is everywhere.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
@Vainglorious We share something like 99% same DNA with every other person. So if you think about it all the differences are in that 1%. Vsouce has 1 really good video on his youtube channel called DONG if you want to learn more.
I already subscribe to Vsauce. It is an awesome channel. Thanks though :)

bjf69

Jul 29, 2017
is there a way to actually have sex with amy, i followed the guide exactly and when it coems to it after you go down on her or she sucks MC cock she falls asleep in both options

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
is there a way to actually have sex with amy, i followed the guide exactly and when it coems to it after you go down on her or she sucks MC cock she falls asleep in both options
Not yet. Hoping for this to be in the next update.

Cervantes123

Jul 11, 2017
[/SPOILER][/QUOTE]
I missed that too until rather late in my playthrough. But how far can one girl go with another girl and still be a virgin...? Because I prefer this plot twist :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well they could have just kissed or cuddle.

onby

Jul 16, 2018
What a boring game. I know it's just a front for DMD to get funds through Patreon but still…

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
At week 5 after Amy's birthday, the next morning when she sendyou a message about a lunch I and don't have the option to turn her down to goto the movies. Am I supossed to have a option here or no?

Kansai

Feb 27, 2018
At week 5 after Amy's birthday, the next morning when she sendyou a message about a lunch I and don't have the option to turn her down to goto the movies. Am I supossed to have a option here or no?
im havin the same problem and cant find a solution
i think there might not be a way to get points with the koko perfume for melody whilst avoiding the amy path

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes