4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Not wanting to enter a new serious relationship more often than not is because of past bad experiences, whether they ended bad, couldn't fully commit to it for whatever reasons and so on, tons of reasons, and some people just don't want anything serious but that also is a conscious decision which more often than not has a deep reason behind it. But then there are people that really are like that for no apparent reason, they just don't want to commit to anybody, don't want to get serious at any point in time.
I can agree with all of that and say vaguely there can be many more reasons. I'd have to drop really personal stuff in here to be more specific. Mostly I was just arguing against your statement that you said definitively someone can't have moved on if you aren't ready for a relationship.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Did her head grow with the boobs, have you figured that out? :winkytongue:
No, quite the opposite. Her body shrinked at some point, but not her head.

Or the remaining growth of her breast shifted to her head, since she wouldn't be able to walk upright, if her breasts got larger. Science, have to love it!

Reactions: Penfold Mole
Oct 22, 2017
Well now that I had some time, I downloaded the Webm codecs and all to get the animations to not black screen on me, but sadly it's still doing so..so now I've done:

- download the extra's separatly
- download all i could find for webm
- download the compressed version
- redownloaded the game

So I'm starting to run out of ideas why it keeps black screening me for the animations.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I think I might be in love.... :FeelsGoodMan:
With what/whom? Well whatever the answer is, I have to agree, I mean I like all of the characters so far in the game, except the ex of course, not to my liking AT ALL, but that's to be expected, haha. One thing I'd be most interested to see if MC and Izzy will end up together, but I kind of have my doubts, they won't be seeing each other for a long time now, for a few months, Izzy will probably find a new guy, maybe to initially fill a void, and MC already has at least 3 other candidates for love, and knowing MrDots, it won't be left there, haha. I actually like Rebecca a lot, especially when she takes off her glasses, it makes me personally think "My my my, what have you been hiding under those glasses, release the beauty!", haha, she's shy but she's great.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
One thing I'd be most interested to see if MC and Izzy will end up together, but I kind of have my doubts, they won't be seeing each other for a long time now,
I think it'll be an alternative ending. If you don't like Melody and keep your relationship at best friend then maybe you could go back to that job offer from Tim and be with Izzy. But I don't think Izzy would be added to the harem if there's a harem route.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I think it'll be an alternative ending. If you don't like Melody and keep your relationship at best friend then maybe you could go back to that job offer from Tim and be with Izzy. But I don't think Izzy would be added to the harem if there's a harem route.
Well, I'd play the harem route only out of respect for the dev's work and effort, but ultimately it's monogamous relationship route that I'd take, meaning I'd have to play the game a few times over to see the end with all girls, but right now I must say that I'm most interested in Lizzy, I just find her the most attractive, plus I also find it interesting that she always had a crush with MC but she's not gonna throw away everything just to be with him, which I think is very level-headed, if they're meant to be (based on players decisions of course), then they will find away to be together. But honestly, Becca and Amy are both very good "contenders" for that "love of his life" title, I have no doubt Melody can be that too, just not yet, she has some growing up to do.

Reactions: jaydem

Baguim Cumeca

Aug 1, 2018
Hi Guys!
Today I’d like to talk to you about a new reward feature I’ve been working on this week: The Lewd Gallery.

What is the Lewd Gallery?

The Lewd Gallery will be a special gallery inside the game, which will include sexy images from the female characters, but they will be from a fantasy universe :p.

This will allow me to spice the game up a little and add some nice renders that otherwise wouldn’t happen until later in the game (or maybe never) So in a sense, it will be pretty similar to DMD’s gallery, but with a few key differences:

• This new feature will be an exclusive reward for the $10+ tier. The gallery will require a password to gain access. I’ll give you this password along with each update (The password will change every month).
  • All the images will be unlocked right from the start, so you won’t have to do anything special to view the images.
  • New images will be added to the gallery with every new update. $20 patrons will have the choice to decide which character (or characters) I’ll be focusing on during each update.
  • Expect around 8 new images every month. During the months that we are not working on the game, $20 patrons will choose a character and I will add the images from that month in the next update. So for example:
Melody v.0.0.3 (June) will include 8 new images.

Melody v.0.0.4 (July) will include 8 new images.

Melody v.0.0.5 (September) will include 16 new images (8 from August and 8 more from September)

I hope that makes sense :p

How to get access to the Gallery?

I’ll add a special button at the bottom right corner of the main menu screen. Just click the button, insert the password and that’s it!

Final Words

I hope you guys like this new feature. Since DMD was banned, some tier rewards have become useless, so I’m trying to add new ones. And if you are a $10 patron, I know that you weren’t previously receiving anything special for your tier in the game. So I hope that this gallery will make you happy

If you aren’t aware as yet, Melody v0.0.3 will be released on Saturday, June 29th.

Thanks for your support

Mrdots.

There's also a poll for lewd girl of the month for which i don't have access.
June 29th it is then

Oh noo, September yet?? =(. Anyway this game is amazing... please do more stuff with Rebecca??? Lol

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
So what's new in 0.0.4, change logs missing, how do I know if it's worth downloading or it'd just a bugfix or 2 minute content

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
So what's new in 0.0.4, change logs missing, how do I know if it's worth downloading or it'd just a bugfix or 2 minute content
I'm not really able to say what the 0.0.4 contained per say, as I last night started and this afternoon finished the game, so I don't know where 0.0.3 left off :p

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
they aren’t short content updates but very dialog heavy and i do think the story does progress although slowly. i’m hooked on Melody and i am excited but sad to wait for the next update hopefully end of September.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
It left off with Melody and Sophia pool sunbathe .. well shortly after
Well I'd say it's worth the download, I've enjoyed the story a lot so far, too bad we'll have to wait until the end of September for the story to continue, as August is DMD month, which is why I'm not too sad about having to wait nearly 2 months for more Melody, as I've been impatiently waiting to continue with DMD, haha :p

Shame that can't say much more than that without spoiling things, haha.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
they aren’t short content updates but very dialog heavy and i do think the story does progress although slowly. i’m hooked on Melody and i am excited but sad to wait for the next update hopefully end of September.
Yeah, I really commend MrDots for writing both Melody and DMD stories quite realistic, well, as realistic as they can be of course. Think it was very well written how MC and Lizzy come to say goodbye for the time being without closing the door for a possible serious relationship down the road, right now she just wants to see through her career and where it will take her, which to me is a realistic and very level-headed decision to make, rather than throwing everything away just to be with the man she loves and wants, if they're meant to be, then they will find away (of course that depends on the players decisions). And I honestly hope there is a happy ending for them.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Black Skull 343

Jul 11, 2018
I'm confuzled, i have 72 points. and on the walk through it says that the max is 72. But i hear people say they have like 76 so what is the max available points you can get at the end of week 5???

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Do you guys think that Em and Fi will share the MC in the near future? I know that it sounds too good to be true, but hey you can always dream about it.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes