4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Germany?? The streets look nothing like the Land of Chocolate! XD
View attachment 130060
When Rebecca showed you around town for the first time the two buildings in the background had German names on them. Some research yielded no results though.

Also, when you go on Amy's lunch date you stand outside next to a menu that has the items in German: Specialties - Pretzels - Shortbread - Raspberry Tart - Rum Cake

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Interesting update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, we see that it begins slowly to settle up with Melody, but i hope some real progress with her in the next update, i just can't wait to put MC's face between her delicious asscheeks.

If i'm correct, we won't have any more content of this one for a few months right, as he planned switching to DMD, or maybe he's gonna work on Melody one more month ?

Reactions: Blayo

Areney

Jul 14, 2017
And how do I do that? cause I also have the same problem that I can't say I'm busy
Since i think i cant post any links. Just google saveeditonline, should be first site, drop the save file there, find the line you want to edit, if its 1 then just change to 0 and download and replace save. Saves are in game folder.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I think MrDots should make a bug fix for this release, it loops a couple of times, the girls are saying the same things over again, can't refuse the dinner with Amy to go to the theater with Melody, and a few other bugs, I don't agree of using unren.bat to risk to damage this game, and I'm also new to this, so, I'm a little sceptical, so don't really want to mess with it, I really think we should get a fix.

lkta

May 3, 2017
Melody still looks too much like Donut at times. All of her facial expressions when the lips are closed together just makes it look like DMD. The other expressions with mouth open/smiling etc are fine but just those mid conversation small flat lips staring ahead with vacant expression are annoying

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Question about the walkthrough, it say I can choose to say yes or no to go on a date with amy, but in the game, I dont get that choice, he just says yes to Amy automaticly and I wanna go on date with Melody, but can't why?

Reactions: Fragmandk

Whiplash3sog

Jan 12, 2018
I like this game but it's beginning to bug me that Melody and Amy always have so much makeup on, especially compared to the other girls. They look like Kim Cattrall at the end of Big Trouble in Little China.

I am usually a lurker in the shadows but your Kim Cattrall comment was a laugh I needed lol. Thank you :)

Reactions: Safetydummy

Cervantes123

Jul 11, 2017
With regards to the criticism that Melody is a bit of brat ... are people forgetting that Melody has problems? She doesn't have a good home life, doesn't have good boundaries or judgment, isn't focused, and doesn't think long term. So of course she does things players don't like. She has a long way to go, but you can see that the MC is having a positive influence on her. However, she doesn't yet trust MC enough to open up about all her issues; have some patience.

The scene with Izzy was pretty good. Sometimes people move in different directions even when they have good chemistry, and there's nothing wrong with wanting people to be happy and have a fling when both people are on the same page.

Also like that this game is getting more music.
I also think that the character of Melody is great because she acts like a real teenager not a young looking adult.

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
There must be a bug in the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you on Amy path you should still get the choice it seems
In one save I did tell her the truth when shes at the beach (Melody's stepfather dont come to the dinner) and in other I didnt (and i kissed her at the hotel) but still i dont get to choose

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
Personally I think it was a great update. Not really a fan of the MC's "girly" thoughts, he's not particularly confident and a bit wishy washy in his thoughts but meh. Looking forward to "tutoring" Sophie.

She kisses him and instead of having the mindset of "I'm so gonna bang that!" He goes "Oh dear, I wonder what that meant, I should get in touch with my feminine side and ask it."

Sure he's a nice guy but he's also a pussy. You don't have to be a pussy to be a nice guy.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
what do u expect Forgepuppy. the MC is only socializing with women. eventually he will grow tits and his penis will disappear.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes