4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Mhacxk

Nov 3, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Melody [v0.0.4 - Extras Included] [MrDots Games] - Original Size: 1.16GB

Download PC (402MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tnx dude :D love ur work

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I Realy dont understand how to block the Relationship with Amy for the Date with Melody in the Menu...

Reactions: Seriosha

xDeltha

Jun 26, 2017
Well, I hardly finished this update. I don't understand what everyone likes about this game. It's just boring AF! Tedious dialogues. Even in sexual scenes there is no passion and tension at all. DMD was interesting because of the seduction of an innocent daughter - this was a highlight. There's nothing here. Just a boring date and harem sim.
Of course, it's just my opinion.
idk, im liking this game even more than DMD. Even if theres only 4 updates :p

Jan 9, 2018
any knowledge about the bug right at startup week 5? (stuck for lunch with Amy and no way for getting the date with melody)???
at home before accept her offer to lay on you, open console (shift+o)
Code:
v_w5_kiss_unlock1 = True
- if you folowed guide, that the only point you missed, either way you may check
v_w5_kiss_unlock2
v_w5_kiss_unlock3
Can some expert share a console line like this, for rejecting amy easily? It would be extremely helpful.
i don`t see why some one would ever reject such a beauty, but still...
right at the start of 0.4 update openconsole.
Code:
v_rel_amy = False
this would allow you to chose agree to Amys` date, or go to the cinema with Melody.

but in your place i would just use unlocking kiss commands

link to consolepatch

Dodelig

Feb 13, 2018
I hope Izzy shows up again and not just at the end of the game.

This update left it looking like she only will return as an ending which MC accepts the brother job.

teq

Oct 14, 2017
walkthrough has a problem, if you kissed aunt on the mouth you can't rejected the lunch date , so, at the moment, I think you can only either have one, melody or aunt, or at least, lose some points with melody. Sorry for my awful english.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
I Realy dont understand how to block the Relationship with Amy for the Date with Melody in the Menu...
The way I did the workaround, during the scene when MC is dreaming about Melody where you have the option to kiss, grab ass, or touch her boob, open the relationship menu and lock Amy's relationship before MC wakes up to start the next morning scene.

Reactions: Wombat of Combat
Jun 30, 2017
I just discovered that Mr Dots had a new project, gave it a go the other day and I have to say this is fantastic. His animations have definitely stepped up since 'Dating my Daughter'. I really enjoy the look of Melody and I really like the fact that there is no incest angle with this game so I think I'm more likely to stick with this one. I'm very interested in following the Amy pathway along with the other characters.
Looking forward to future updates.

Reactions: Blayo
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes